So what exactly is Kate Upton famous for since we asking......

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she got nice ? and decent face but no body imo... I know of her cause I read she asked Victor Cruz to be her Valentines he said no lol
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Of course Kim makes decisions

Kim: mama should I wear the Gucci dress or givenchy tights to my 'date'

Mama: ? how many times do I have to remind you, it's about that ass. Now hurry up and go let kanye palm it in front of the paparazzi

Kim: got it, I think we'll get ice cream on our date

Mama: whatever, make sure that ice cream company pays me
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kim >> kate

LOL yall some hating MFer. Not you KAt but nobody cosigned your post. On the real, I will ? them both but if I had to pick Kim all day. No wifey though for neither of them. I betcha they both have the same miles on them.
  • caddo man
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    whats your problem with her, she hot

she just regular plain lookin to me, she dont look like nothin Id expect to see on the cover of SI

Now this is what a bad model ? looks like
    2ecdfe1.jpg

Hell yeah! this is the one right here. I love my joint to be 6'2" in heels.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • caddo man
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    kim >> kate

LOL yall some hating MFer. Not you KAt but nobody cosigned your post. On the real, I will ? them both but if I had to pick Kim all day. No wifey though for neither of them. I betcha they both have the same miles on them.

Oh most definitely, but Kate has angelic blonde hair and innocent blue eyes and no visual proof of her antics so she's an angel.

It's pretty funny how easy it is to work a man..out of sight and it didn't happen.

Kim looks like a woman, Kate looks like Spongebob Squarepants with ? .

No waist at all! I hate that ? !
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So Kim couldn't have made a name without a sex tape? Nosign.

c/o

she would have been big regardless

the sex tape was just not that big of deal then or now

? ' Ray J........they talkin bout lil Brandy

like he making and breaking people's status

FOH

• caddo man
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

c/o

she would have been big regardless

the sex tape was just not that big of deal then or now

? ' Ray J........they talkin bout lil Brandy

like he making and breaking people's status

FOH

she could have had a sextape with whomever and made it big. she was already a socialite in LA and the daughter of the cats that got OJ off!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all that wack ass tape did was place her on the map for the "urban" community

that's it.

like you she was already a popular socialite in LA and the daughter of the cats that got OJ off

that was more than enough to place her in the proper sitaution to wheel & deal with Hollywood big wigs

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who was checking for Kim before the sex tape? She was the lesser known side kick of Paris Hilton.

who was checking for katie upton before the youtube video
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    all i know is she look fly as ? in this picture.

kate-upton-wearing-air-jordan-7.jpg?w=700&h=

seriously? she looks like a normal everyday white girl thats a bit flexible
  • caddo man
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Who was checking for Kim before the sex tape? She was the lesser known side kick of Paris Hilton.

who was checking for katie upton before the youtube video

Funny thing is Katie Upton will be forgotten after this thread hit the third page. Kim K. will be talked about for years. There is a old white dudes somewhere with millions just waiting for her shine to die so he can be her sugar daddy. Let me be 100 years old and sitting on 700 million. All she got to do is stroke the ? for a couple of minutes a day once a week. That will be worth 10-20 million when I die.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Kim may have become regardless but before the sex tape was ever released, the media barely paid attention to her. She didn't have magazine covers, no paps were taking her picture even if she called them, lol and she was only mentioned in connection with Paris Hilton. so *shrugs*

Even if I knew I wouldn't be talked about for years to come, I'd still rather be known as a model and someone that could do the dougie rather than as someone that had a sex tape and an attention ? who got married for publicity and is becoming the face of plastic surgery.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    she's a legit model

so you telling me she was poppin before the youtube video of her bouncing her ? ...an not after

1305301425185.gif?w=260&h=204

posted before I could. damnit. Most likely stolen from me anyways tho.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    the whole point is to see what the fukk has she done to become famous beside the youtube thing.

she was a nobody before that. its tons one models out there but what made her stand out?

look at why people like other ? for a moment...
    we like baseball, football and basketball because of the competitive nature of it and the fact that they are the best at what they do....nobody knew who jeremy lin was until he had a chance an he took advantage of that chance an hustled his ass off...hes still slightly about your average pro bball player but hes better than the everyday bball player. now if an everyday street dude came in the league an couldnt play but was famous for one dunk on lebron at a park...? would be up in arms about how he doesnt belong.

its still people who believe brock lesner didnt belong in mma because he was a joke. he was big and could outmuscle people but he was a joke to people who worked hard to get to where he was.

hell look at rap...how the fukk did soldier boy become famous....? is a clown and ? lyrics etc etc....but i guess its ok because he rapped before...but then you got joel ortiz that can actually rap but the ? is no where near as popular as soldier boy.

just saying
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Kate Upton hot as ? . My fav right now is Anna Speckhart tho.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    she's a legit model

so you telling me she was poppin before the youtube video of her bouncing her ? ...an not after

seriously....once you get past the ? ....you saying she hot.

you saying if she was walking down a crowded college campus she would stand out?
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone has different tastes man...if you think she wack then so be it.

Folks in the model world recognize hers "skills" and thats really all that matters.

You got people that say Lebron Sucks, or Mayweather sucks etc.. but their opinions dont mean ? when those people get the respect of their peers. Whether ninjas on the internet thinks shes fine really doesnt matter.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

Folks in the model world recognize hers "skills" and thats really all that matters.

You got people that say Lebron Sucks, or Mayweather sucks etc.. but their opinions dont mean ? when those people get the respect of their peers. Whether ninjas on the internet thinks shes fine really doesnt matter.

i can see your point....

but mayweather and lebrons skills cant be matched by everyone and that why they are top of their game and are some of the best in the world at their craft...

kim k was forced on the public by the media...and it was expected
    kate is being forced on the public and its being excepted
    hell like i said..soldier boy was forced on the public

when will the public say....we dont like this ? ....we want talent...or is it deeper...seeing the everyday person become famous for nothing may just give hope to the everyday no morale having people. hoping to oneday walk out a dunkin doughnuts and become famous.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she's a legit model

you saying if she was walking down a crowded college campus she would stand out?

prolly not, it's rare that a white woman catches my eye when i'm anywhere crowded...

but if she was working in the cubicle next to me.....

(if i was single post)
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i can see your point....

but mayweather and lebrons skills cant be matched by everyone and that why they are top of their game and are some of the best in the world at their craft...

when will the public say....we dont like this ? ....we want talent...or is it deeper...seeing the everyday person become famous for nothing may just give hope to the everyday no morale having people. hoping to oneday walk out a dunkin doughnuts and become famous.

Everybody loves a "winner"

but their will always be those that are successful who prolly shouldnt have been....
    i dont think Kate falls in that category as from what i can tell shes good at what she does (looking pretty for the cam)

theres a huge list of talentless rich ? ... who capitalized off of oppurtunity and luck.. and in some cases they just knew the right people.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    she's a legit model

prolly not, it's rare that a white woman catches my eye when i'm anywhere crowded...

but if she was working in the cubicle next to me.....

(if i was single post)

lol....i feel u
    but thats just my point......at the job...i'd flirt too....but as far as a model on SI cover model....eehh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i can see your point....

Everybody loves a "winner"

but their will always be those that are successful who prolly shouldnt have been....
    i dont think Kate falls in that category as from what i can tell shes good at what she does (looking pretty for the cam)

theres a huge list of talentless rich ? ... who capitalized off of oppurtunity and luck.. and in some cases they just knew the right people.

best answer so far imo.

this man kept it real

personal i always root for the underdog unless its against the 49ers or mayweather but thats just me
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    No waist hips at all! I hate that ? !

Fixed that for you and cosign