1 Night Stand Rules...

Options
124»

Comments

• s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    for real, If you feeling like these rules are extra, then most likely you didn't grow up in a real hood area. No shots, that's actually a good thing. But if you go to a house party in the hood, club, or anywhere that's not your comfort zone, you'd naturally be weary and scouting the place out sheer instincts. You tend to grow up watching out for ? /? scheming.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    for real, If you feeling like these rules are extra, then most likely you didn't grow up in a real hood area. No shots, that's actually a good thing. But if you go to a house party in the hood, club, or anywhere that's not your comfort zone, you'd naturally be weary and scouting the place out sheer instincts. You tend to grow up watching out for ? /? scheming.

True.

It's better to be too cautious than not cautious enough.

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not from the hood.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not from the hood.

That explains y u was acting so naive earlier...anyway ur excused buddy boy.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Naive??

Lol you ? are terrified of ?

Get out the hood buddy boy and maybe you won't have to apply 100 rules just to ? a ?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Naive??

Lol you ? are terrified of ?

Get out the hood buddy boy and maybe you won't have to apply 100 rules just to ? a ?

Let's be real. I've live in both the hood and out...and you can get got from having one night stands is both places, if anything, not bein in the hood would make ? go into a false sense of security and make them easy to set up on....

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm living in the burbs now youngn, have been 4 about 3 years now and my tact wud still not change IF ever I was too fool with these suburban broads round my way. I still eat takeaways...I'm just cautious of were I order, regardless of location....feel me? N/h
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can get out the hood all u want. Gentrification has changed the location of suspect people. Most of the projects around here have been shut down and rebuilt without our people there. So how can you "get out of the hood" when the hood is right behind you. I know project ? with section 8 in 200,000 dollar houses. Its never ok to be careless. Chance favors the prepared mind.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are scared of ?

u can get set up having a long term relationship

EBRC all day ?