Options
    rofl
    i was born and raised in south memphis, tennessee
    yall not tellin me ?
    i came up just how yall came up
    the only difference is i ain't a ? ? that thinks that ? is cute
    ol "i wish i had a father" ass ?
    who says ? like that?
    i say it. whats your point? You came up in the house doe... probably never left the porch. Thats the problem with internet clowns.. they think all street ? are ignorant, dont how to read, etc... Man I can tell you learn EVERYTHING from the internet.. go outside and interact with REAL people instead of avatars... and maybe you would understand the REAL WORLD better.

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl
    i was born and raised in south memphis, tennessee
    yall not tellin me ?
    i came up just how yall came up
    the only difference is i ain't a ? ? that thinks that ? is cute
    ol "i wish i had a father" ass ?
    who says ? like that?
    i say it. whats your point? You came up in the house doe... probably never left the porch. Thats the problem with internet clowns.. they think all street ? are ignorant, dont how to read, etc... Man I can tell you learn EVERYTHING from the internet.. go outside and interact with REAL people instead of avatars... and maybe you would understand the REAL WORLD better.

bruh
    bruh
    .....bruh
    shut the ? up
    whinin ass ?
    for you to be such a street ? you sure are actin like a ? right now
    the same way you say i don't know you, you don't know me either!
    ? in here cryin n ?
    chill out
    baby ass ?
    i done did more, seen more than you think i have
    just cuz i say what i say on the net don't mean i ain't the ? that i am
    take yo cryin ass on somewhere, doggie
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.

i know you was talking about me but i just didnt feel like responding ? pointless
    ? went from murdering me over a message board to providing for their families and doin somethin positive bein the most important thing
    wowzers

why is you adding our ? together YES i said i'd murk you and i mean that to the max the other chi-city ? you been talking to is more level headed than me im da one who just dont giva ? i will blow yo head clean off ive done it b4&will do it again stop grouping us in together&address us seperately so theres no confusing in the convo anymore actually im done with this ? im out

• NoHateNoFear
    NoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

shut yo ugly ass up

im getting tired of yo ? ass come 2da chi bru on ? imma bust yo ? &i put dat on lakeside put uh hole in yo punk ass
    what you bar none?... my og ? judah from lakeside

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uve blown heads clean off b4 bruh? really? just stop

? love to brag on street ? , do something wit your life young man
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    this the ? i'm talkin bout
    i'm the ? that learned everything from the internet
    but this lil ? admitting to murders and threatening to commit more on the internet
    but this is the "cool" ? to do to yall
    smh
    "ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is that ain't no hope for the future"
    young ? said he gon ? me
    i'm in memphis
    ima gon call you a hoe so you can get mad and come down here and ? me
    hoe ass ?
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    ? said i'm missin out on life
    i can guarantee you i've been to more places in 4 months than you have in your life
    and my post count was higher than this
    but i'm a house ?
    smh
    ? is ? out here
    ? you aint been no where, going upstairs and to the kitchen dont count.. stop flexin.. you been in that ? ass basement since a youngin.. you gone die in that ? . lame ass ? .. this probably the most exciting part of your day... getting on the internet and telling weak ass jokes.

• BackInWhite
    Options
    i can guarantee you i've been to more places in 4 months than you have in your life
    but i'm a house ?
    smh
    ? is ? out here
    ? you aint been no where, going upstairs and to the kitchen dont count.. stop flexin.. you been in that ? ass basement since a youngin.. you gone die in that ? . lame ass ? .. this probably the most exciting part of your day... getting on the internet and telling weak ass jokes.

YEAH-BUT-Y-U-MAD.jpg
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    but i'm a house ?
    smh
    ? is ? out here

YEAH-BUT-Y-U-MAD.jpg
    thats a ugly white ? and im out. you should try to go outside and get some fresh air later on today... i know that ? ass basement killing your respiratory system. /

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but i'm a house ?
    smh
    ? is ? out here

YEAH-BUT-Y-U-MAD.jpg
    thats a ugly white ? and im out. you should try to go outside and get some fresh air later on today... i know that ? ass basement killing your respiratory system. /

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay, after ya'll ? Big Pokey, come to KY and ? me too. ? sound fun
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao the "Its Not No Such Thing As I Dont Like Without Me!!...#3hunna" tweet killed me. son is like 15, no fame, no career, nothing, but its not a song without him! lmaoooooo

clearly you dont understand the back story lil reese&keef from the same gang set&grew up inda hood sellin dope 2getha been doin music 2getha how would u feel if uh ? u done known ya whole life sumbody u started dis ? with suddenly got the big ego&said ? u im out just cause he got one big hit....thats dat fake ? ion like i been hearin around da block dat keef was on that fck ? but i aint wanna believe it now he done shown his tru colors smh this ? deeper then music bru he betta hope dem ebk's&bd's dont put it on his head b4 he get up out da hood

keyword yall sold "dope" together ... "supposely" LOL but if they really were moving "dope" ... how can you truelly expect 100% trust and loyalty from someone who sells death to thier own people ????? especially a 16 y/o who "claims" they sold dope and be in videos with a small wad of 20s in thier hands lol ... ijs you gotta think about that .........

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    lmao the "Its Not No Such Thing As I Dont Like Without Me!!...#3hunna" tweet killed me. son is like 15, no fame, no career, nothing, but its not a song without him! lmaoooooo

clearly you dont understand the back story lil reese&keef from the same gang set&grew up inda hood sellin dope 2getha been doin music 2getha how would u feel if uh ? u done known ya whole life sumbody u started dis ? with suddenly got the big ego&said ? u im out just cause he got one big hit....thats dat fake ? ion like i been hearin around da block dat keef was on that fck ? but i aint wanna believe it now he done shown his tru colors smh this ? deeper then music bru he betta hope dem ebk's&bd's dont put it on his head b4 he get up out da hood

Cant a Young ? Get Money Anymorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

ya but how u gone leave ya ? behind i mean i could understand if they was just sum bums leechin off him but dis da same ? he got money with rapped with ? who been 2 his house and had his back when ? started shootin i was at club one time when keef and his boys was der dey got 2 hittin with some other ? and on ? keef ran while his homeboys was fightin -_- wtf yet he claimin he uh real ?

like i said lol proof is in the pudding ... ;)

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is going on in this thread
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this thread popped off
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Internet thugs...thatz that ? I Don't Like
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them wack ass ? from the Chi, aw hell naw!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically chicago lost
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet kanye is wishing he remixed too cool or some other king louie song. not only is he better than chief keef, but his ? would have at least acted professionally lmao
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    I thought you couldnt be called 'King' or 'Chief' in chicago unless u was at the top of one the gangs out there or somethin
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Girls kissing girls cause its hot right but unless they use a strap-on then they not dikes" kanye
    I swear that boy kanye done lost his mind lol.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    The more I listen to it, the more I'm feeling it
This discussion has been closed.