Chances are, the mudda fcuka did something to be there. So PLEASE blk folk stop....

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
saying " Free my dog so and so".. Ahhhhh I can't stand that ? . Yall see the shirts people wear, with their homeboy/homegirl's street name on it. Funny ? is when you ask them what happened to their homie, they'll say well "They got caught with some keys r They murdered somebody" LOL
I mean really why do black people do this? So i guess are thinking is that, even though he/she COMMITTED a crime, they still shouldn't be locked up b/c it's MY homie. SMH
WE HAVE GOT TO DO BETTA BLACK PEOPLE........

Comments

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cosign, all the white people should be freed before we start worrying about the coloreds
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL this is true .....I never saw any "Free The Menedez Brothers" or " Free Dahmer" shirts
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, i got a fitted made once...
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word ? up the street killed this old man ? talking bout Free him
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    free steve freitas
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Free Wesley Snipes. and Free OJ.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my whole thing is ... people spend hundreds even thousands of dollars making "free ? mac" t shirts. then when dude gets out he's broke as a joke. if yall really love him ... why not skip getting the tee shirts made thing and just send the money to his prison account??
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my whole thing is ... people spend hundreds even thousands of dollars making "free ? mac" t shirts. then when dude gets out he's broke as a joke. if yall really love him ... why not skip getting the tee shirts made thing and just send the money to his prison account??

they saving for when they get locked up
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cosign, all the white people should be freed before we start worrying about the coloreds

what black person says colored
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this ? just murdered three people and you hollin about free j-dawg. I never understood nor will i try to understand that logic...c/s this thread
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    saying " Free my dog so and so".. Ahhhhh I can't stand that ? . Yall see the shirts people wear, with their homeboy/homegirl's street name on it. Funny ? is when you ask them what happened to their homie, they'll say well "They got caught with some keys r They murdered somebody" LOL
    I mean really why do black people do this? So i guess are thinking is that, even though he/she COMMITTED a crime, they still shouldn't be locked up b/c it's MY homie. SMH

Always thought this was stupid.. I support the movement..

(Presses shirt with random criminal picture)
    LOCK THIS ? UP(under the picture)
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll never understand this ? . since when do murderers get treated like political prisoners.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there are alot of ? that need to be in prison, at the same time, there are alot of brothas locked up and shouldnt be. Prison is a 37 billion dollar business, we are what 12% of the poulation and 60% of the prison population? You do the math and tell me whats up.

every month seems like another brotha is being freed after being locked up over 20 some years for something he didnt do.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Co-sign most folks in this thread. Unfortunately, most ? were born to stay losing, so its only natural for them to support other losers....
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Free gucci.

gucci.jpg

? like Gucci are part of the problem. Send this ? to the moon.
  • Simma II
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Always thought this was stupid.. I support the movement..

(Presses shirt with random criminal picture)
    LOCK THIS ? UP(under the picture)

Now....that...is....too.....funny.....
    Hilarious!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Now....that...is....too.....funny.....
    Hilarious!

all reasoned out would buy a whole case of them ? and hand them out at rap concerts
  • Simma II
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    all reasoned out would buy a whole case of them ? and hand them out at rap concerts

He'd catch a beatdown by his 3rd shirt
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Smh @ wanting thugs released.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the is a sick place
  • sundiata82
    sundiata82 Members Posts: 28
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ....Cause our moral compass is ? up
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sundiata82 wrote: »
    ....Cause our moral compass is ? up

That, and the "community" goes to great lengths to defend and justify the criminal culture.................
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

well, a lot of brothers are locked up for stuff they did not do

also, the system is broken. locking people up is not making it better

furthermore, tookie was executed because of the positive influence he could have had amongst this nation's crips had he been released.

larry hoover was given 150 years because he advanced the gangster disciples into growth and developement. THEY DID NOT WANT THE BLACK UNDERCLASS TO BECOME DOMINANT IN CHICAGO & REGIONAL POLITICS. so, those are the major issues on why some people sympathize with freedom campaigns. the ones who should have got out never did. now the ones on ? ? they let them out.