ITS OVER!!!!! (Me&My Girl Just Broke Up)

Options
Tru_Hitta
Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her ? at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the ? -_-. So i made some slick comment about another ? she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find ? yet started accusing me of cheating. The ? tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that ? up. Told her leave before more of her ? get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the ? saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE ?
free_at_last.gif

Comments

• ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    dun dun dun here comes the dramanator!
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u got ur freedom
    take it and dont look back
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why put someone under the impression that you wanna commit to them, but your intention is to cheat. Just causes a bunch of needless drama. chicks is crazy these days with all the birth controls they got out here causing mood swings and ? .
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao. Over some head. Good job brotha
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you have a car because scorned women tend to ? those up real quick? Scratched paint,puncture tires busted out windows ? of that nature.
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    trust when i say yall ain't thru.
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your life is crumbling before our very eyes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Do you have a car because scorned women tend to ? those up real quick? Scratched paint,puncture tires busted out windows ? of that nature.
    Word, might come back one night and get you excited for some head and thats the day she bites your ? off.
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    on the real u better be careful
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

i cheated once and she didnt know it so why she accusing

i do but if she touch it she gone have a fatal accident the same night

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ locking her out the house. Some straight hoe ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

i do but if she touch it she gone have a fatal accident the same night

Then u going to jail for the rest of your life. Smart
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    she plotting
    believe that
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol u and ur girl broke up cause of that bj issue, step ur game up b.

taught one or two chicks to do that ? and they never had no problems. goin off of her reaction, i gotta agree with what everyone else was saying, that ? was sucking ? , just not urs.

just take it as a learning lesson and keep it moving b. ? ain worth the headache or catching a case for.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Hitta

You are through true enough. She not through though. Most girls don't want to end things until they feel like they've left you in a devastated position. If you end it with her and you're happy that is ether to her soul. She'll try and devise a way to get back at you. Even if it's to try and get back with you just to play you out.

Don't look back dun. Take your freedom and run like Forrest.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    @ Hitta

You are through true enough. She not through though. Most girls don't want to end things until they feel like they've left you in a devastated position. If you end it with her and you're happy that is ether to her soul. She'll try and devise a way to get back at you. Even if it's to try and get back with you just to play you out.

Don't look back dun. Take your freedom and run like Forrest.

to be honest i might take her back just to watch her plot and still cheat that way when she goes for her move i can just sit back&watch the show
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh you soundin like a ? out here

man up b
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ain't broke up yet. Shut up.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    [/quote]
    So i made some slick comment about another ?

Thats why. BTW if you knew from jump that head was a dealbreaker why did you let her move in with you?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote:
    long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her ? at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the ? -_-. So i made some slick comment about another ? she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find ? yet started accusing me of cheating. The ? tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that ? up. Told her leave before more of her ? get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the ? saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE ?

even though i know this story is as real as santa clause... this would be some of the most ? ? ive ever heard a 'man' doing
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this ? tearin up clothes on some waitin to exhale ?

i bet him and his momma used to curl up eatin ice cream cryin to that ? casue his daddy aint came home in weeks

bitchmade ass ?
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u tore her dress? lol now i see y she got away w not giving head...ur a bitchmade dude