No Sexual Attraction

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Whats good I.C i know yall probably dk me cause i usually stay in the reasons&aint posted in a min but i just had to drop this story. basically me&one of my exs was talking&she told me that when we was dating she wasnt sexually attracted to me but loved me. now ? threw me for a loop cause how can you date or love someone but not be sexually attracted to them. ? sound stupid to me cause no ? but im sexy/handsome i know this. so how can a ? date someone&not be attracted to them?

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its possible....maybe yall were just friends before and it grew into something else. women are different bruh...they arent like us...for men we have to be physically attracted...but with women other things can attract them....

i know youve seen chicks with cats and was thinking 'damn, what she doing with him?'

you sound a little hurt too bruh...shake it off
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason, she only loves you as a friend. A relationship without attraction can only progress so far. I'd get out of it.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    maybe she just likes your conversation skills lol
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason, she only loves you as a friend. A relationship without attraction can only progress so far. I'd get out of it.

This, or she gets some other benefit out of being with you (car payments, nice crib, etc)

Drop pics or ? and ?
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

we aint dating lil ma my ex we just friends now.
    its possible....maybe yall were just friends before and it grew into something else. women are different bruh...they arent like us...for men we have to be physically attracted...but with women other things can attract them....

i know youve seen chicks with cats and was thinking 'damn, what she doing with him?'

ya i seen it but usually they fat ? or ugly i've never had a girl tell me im unattractive on top of that we use to ? on the regular. then she told me we ? cause i wanted to not cause we wanted to. im like damn you want some fries while you stomping on my nuts ? going for the goal
  • The Douce
    Options
    I know you ain just change your avi for the benefit of a 97% majority male forum. cotdamn ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    I know you ain just change your avi for the benefit of a 97% majority male forum. cotdamn ?

^^^theres always that one ? who try to point something out trying to be funny smh there are bitchs on this site i did that for them so they understand this ? crazy for not finding me attractive&out of all the ? in the I.C you the only guy who took notice to my pic....yet you calling me ? ? i bolded&underlined it just so u realize how suspect you just made yourself look
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put a shirt on lil ? . This an all male site sort of.
  • The Douce
    Options
    Put a shirt on lil ? . This an all male site sort of.

I wont pretend I read that ? . but ^
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    yall some defensive ass ? i thought this was called the grown&sexy? smh no wonder there aint alot of females on the I.C yall ? on b.s
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? gave me feelings for being real lol yall should be DM some bitchs on this site not worried about a ? avi on his account then not to mention wasnt nobody even thinking about or talking about no ? ? till one ? started popping then another ? lol yall some dominos one fall yall all fall
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

we aint dating lil ma my ex we just friends now.

ya i seen it but usually they fat ? or ugly i've never had a girl tell me im unattractive on top of that we use to ? on the regular. then she told me we ? cause i wanted to not cause we wanted to. im like damn you want some fries while you stomping on my nuts ? going for the goal

lmao @ stomping on nuts
  • deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Options
    Frankly attraction doesn't always mean that person couldn't love you. There had to be something that attracted her to you. You may not have been that man that she is usually attracted to but there was something there. May it have been something small like your smile or it may have been the determination in your eyes. But there was something. She's your ex...there may be a reason she feel she had to tell you this now.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sucks yo... women are difficult to figure out sometimes.. especially on ? like that...

they all like different ? , one woman might find a ? 's physique sexy (no ? ) while another might not be into that but like fashion......then you gotta chick who can give a ? less about how you look or dress, but as long as you got money she'll ? everytime she see your atm card...

i just say chalk it up as a W....

you not wit shorty no more, and nobody wanna be with somebody they don't turn on sexually
  • The Douce
    Options
    ? gave me feelings for being real lol yall should be 1 - DM some bitchs on this site not worried about a ? avi on his account then not to mention wasnt 2 - nobody even thinking about or talking about no ? ? till one ? started popping then another ? lol yall some dominos one fall yall all fall

1 - I know real life women so I don't need to simp ? on the internets.

2 - You..made this ? ? with your hurt feelings and topless avi.

3 - telling everyone you think you're sexy/handsome nh... are you trying to impress some men in here? that ? should only be in DM's to ? right?

4 - Why the ? you in a male majority site looking for some sensual healing to your bruised ego... ? thought you was ugly get over it

5 - lol @ her having to bust out the ? because you aint make her wet.

"This rap ? is all ? up now! What are we gonna do now?
    How we gonna eat man? 50 back around"

• Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? gave me feelings for being real lol yall should be 1 - DM some bitchs on this site not worried about a ? avi on his account then not to mention wasnt 2 - nobody even thinking about or talking about no ? ? till one ? started popping then another ? lol yall some dominos one fall yall all fall

1 - I know real life women so I don't need to simp ? on the internets.

2 - You..made this ? ? with your hurt feelings and topless avi.

3 - telling everyone you think you're sexy/handsome nh... are you trying to impress some men in here? that ? should only be in DM's to ? right?

4 - Why the ? you in a male majority site looking for some sensual healing to your bruised ego... ? thought you was ugly get over it

5 - lol @ her having to bust out the ? because you aint make her wet.

"This rap ? is all ? up now! What are we gonna do now?
    How we gonna eat man? 50 back around"

somebody tell mac miller to come get vanilla ice over here off the I.C
  • The Douce
    Options
    Don't make me trayvon you.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough break nigguh
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Don't make me trayvon you.

im grown aint no running over this way the white guy gone die this time call it trayvon part 2:the revenge
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    well you are attractive from the neck down. maybe your face wasn't doing it for her

lmao thats the kind of ether that burns ya soul
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    maybe she just likes your conversation skills lol

? i know you aint talking just cause i aint been posting in awhile dont mean i aint been on the I.C you the ? who cant get his ? to suck his ? while she was living with ya boy dont make me serve you
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Could be dumb as a bag of bricks, and that may of been it.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dog sounds like shes just uninterested

she prolly sees as a friend and not in no sexaul way any mo

it happens to almost all ? in one way or another, just chalk up the L and move on

the best way for her to see u in a sexual way is to stop acting like her friend and start acting tha ? that gets tha DRAWS

start flirting with her in a sexual way, let your intentions be known u want to ? , accuse her of hitting on you, use sexual innuedos

just straight up starting talking bout sex

or stand up and whip your ? out and start jacking off, if she complains then its not happening, but if she stares my ?

if she stares, then its a touchdown all day

and remember u cant ? all these ? out here

but u sure can try lol
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dog sounds like shes just uninterested

she prolly sees as a friend and not in no sexaul way any mo

it happens to almost all ? in one way or another, just chalk up the L and move on

the best way for her to see u in a sexual way is to stop acting like her friend and start acting tha ? that gets tha DRAWS

start flirting with her in a sexual way, let your intentions be known u want to ? , accuse her of hitting on you, use sexual innuedos

just straight up starting talking bout sex

or stand up and whip your ? out and start jacking off, if she complains then its not happening, but if she stares my ?

if she stares, then its a touchdown all day

and remember u cant ? all these ? out here

but u sure can try lol

lmao real ? post ^^^^ but this aint a L i already ? her i dont care anymore its just weird that shes saying shes not sexually attracted to me yet let me ? ,dated me&said she loved me....see thats the confusing part cause i dont see the point in even being friends with a ? im not sexually attracted to or trying to ? but this bitchs be on some other ? i see