Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    As a bystander trying to make sense of the debate going on here... what "bambu" posted is confirming that "Yaldoboath" (whoever that is) is not the hebrew ? in the bible, yet he was the one that created mankind and also created angels...???

The "Yaldoboath" is one of seven archons, not the creator of mankind.
    Beenwize is a ? ....
    Just because they begin with Ya, does not prove a relationship.

troll.. the gnostics believed that Jesus Father was the Prime Creator not Yaldabaoth.

and any grade school kid who researches history will know that the gnostics identified the Yaldaboath character of their gospels as the ? in the old testament. like i said this is not of private interpretation or a new theory. this is something that was recorded in their gospels over 2,000 years ago. so playing internet games will never erase recorded history or their gospels. Lol you might need to figure out how to contact the people that wrote them if you want to prove the character they wrote about is not the deity in the old testament because their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

? .... you must be a fool.

You keep saying that ? , but ignore the evidence. Like I say if you really believe that ? provide some evidence!!!

I know you mad because I came in your wack ass thread and deconstructed your ? .L]

U mad lil boy?

Pick up the gospels and READ or ? and stop crying ? aka waterproof. get your ol tired ass up out of here. you didn't have ? to do with this thread in the first place while you sliding in here like a snake looking to incite an argument. Lol and what exactly did you deconstruct lil ? boy? your face?

their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

^^ nuff said... now kick rocks hoe. :)
    [/U]

Maybe enough for your feebleminded ass, but for the rest of us....we dont believe jew, you need more Hebrew!!!!
    [IMG]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/? %20you/grand/i_dont_give_a_? _what_you_thing_gif.gif[/IMG]
    More ? you here

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    As a bystander trying to make sense of the debate going on here... what "bambu" posted is confirming that "Yaldoboath" (whoever that is) is not the hebrew ? in the bible, yet he was the one that created mankind and also created angels...???

The "Yaldoboath" is one of seven archons, not the creator of mankind.
    Beenwize is a ? ....
    Just because they begin with Ya, does not prove a relationship.

troll.. the gnostics believed that Jesus Father was the Prime Creator not Yaldabaoth.

and any grade school kid who researches history will know that the gnostics identified the Yaldaboath character of their gospels as the ? in the old testament. like i said this is not of private interpretation or a new theory. this is something that was recorded in their gospels over 2,000 years ago. so playing internet games will never erase recorded history or their gospels. Lol you might need to figure out how to contact the people that wrote them if you want to prove the character they wrote about is not the deity in the old testament because their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

? .... you must be a fool.

You keep saying that ? , but ignore the evidence. Like I say if you really believe that ? provide some evidence!!!

I know you mad because I came in your wack ass thread and deconstructed your ? .L]

U mad lil boy?

Pick up the gospels and READ or ? and stop crying ? aka waterproof. get your ol tired ass up out of here. you didn't have ? to do with this thread in the first place while you sliding in here like a snake looking to incite an argument. Lol and what exactly did you deconstruct lil ? boy? your face?

their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

^^ nuff said... now kick rocks hoe. :)
    [/U]

Maybe enough for your feebleminded ass, but for the rest of us....we dont believe jew, you need more Hebrew!!!!

Unfortunately whether you hear or forbear the world still don't give a ? . now go ? your mom and ? .

I see your trailer trash ass is still trolling this thread tho.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg
  • bambu
    Options
    I would rather ? your mother, ?

I think you are white anyways, stop trying to spread deceit about our ancestors you hairy back son of a ? !!!
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

I think you are white anyways, stop trying to spread deceit about our ancestors you hairy back son of a ? !!!

ancestors?? we have been speaking on Apostle Paul, Yaldaboath, and New Testament gospels.

who has been speaking on ancestors? unless Yaldabaoth is your ancestor you nasty wet dog.

now you trying to change subjects since your ass got put in your place I see. And in any case I think you claimed to be a descendent of Egypt? Lol and who cares?

And the only thing I did say about ancestors was Israel could be allegorical for IsIs.Ra.EL as many many other African Americans have stated before. Trying to figure out who your ancestors really are is not called deceit ? . I didn't tell you who your ancestors were cuz I don't give a ? in the first place.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    beenfool you is a weak coward that have no backbone, Brother @Bambu my Nile Valley Brother and Brother @judahxulu my hebrew brother who both are my brothers in blood and spirit for we both agree and scripture says that we are brothers and blood and spirit and I @waterproof done destroyed this thread and expose your lies and your faulty research and you tube scholarship, those same greek's who influence those small sect of hebrews, with death after the siege of Rome. was the ones that killed hebrews and invade Kemet and you dare to have ancient egyptians in your sig, you is a fool and i doubt that you are Dat ? Jamal who got ran out of the IC.

Brother Bambu did not call you a curse word and the truth brought that weak, coward, yellowback, slithering, soft, no backbone, no manhood weak greek like female spirit.
  • beenwize
    Options

oh kick rocks waterproof.. the other dude already shut your lying ass down. over their twisting scripture trying to say Paul is a false Apostle.
  • bambu
    Options

ancestors?? we have been speaking on Apostle Paul, Yaldaboath, and New Testament gospels.

who has been speaking on ancestors? unless Yaldabaoth is your ancestor you nasty wet dog.

now you trying to change subjects since your ass got put in your place I see.

? please....

You always trying to bring up my people.... by the time this ? is over you will remove my people from your avi, you inbread ? ...

you_mad_gif.gif
    More you mad here
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    The history of Black Hebrews in North America is perhaps one of the most important chapters in US history which has yet to be fully written. The ancestors of African Americans came from West Africa during the era of slavery. That particular region of Africa was once home to a number of Black Hebrew tribes that migrated from North and East Africa over many centuries. In speaking of these migrations, Dr. Yoseph A. A. ben-Yochannan writes that: "In North Africa, just before the period of Christianity's legal entry into Rome - due to Constantine "the Great" conversion in the 4th century - there were many Hebrew (Jewish) 'tribes' that are of indigenous African (the so-called 'Negroes') origin.

These African Jews, as all other Romanized-African of this era, were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene (Cyrenaica) during 115 C.E. against Roman imperialism and colonialism. This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Soudan (Sudan or West Africa) along the way of the city Aer (Air) and into the countries of Futa Jalon and Senegal (Sene-Gambia) which lie below the parabolic curve of the Niger River's most northern reaches, where the City of Tumbut (Timbuktu, Timbuctoo, etc.), Melle (Mali) presently stands." ("African Origins of the Major Western Religions," 1970, p. 76).

Dr. Ben relates that Black Israelite immigrants from northern and eastern Africa merged with indigenous groups in western Africa to become the Fulani of Futa Jalon, Bornu, Kamen, and Lake Chad. They also formed the parent-stock of groups such as the Ashanti, the Hausa, the B'nai Ephraim (mentioned in earlier posts), and the Bavumbu (Mavumbu or Ma-yomba). All of these groups suffered tremendous population decreases during the years the Atlantic slave trade was in operation, others were completely eliminated.

Thus, every so-called African American has Israelite ancestry in their family tree whether he or she knows it or not. Even in the very crucible of slavery the descendants of West African Hebrew captives in America, struggled to keep their heritages from being obliterated by forced assimilation and acculturation. Their distinctive traditions became submerged in Christianity but always remained a part of the oral tradition via the so-called ? Spirituals which praise the memory of ancestors and kinsmen like Moses, David, Joshua, and Daniel.

Black Israelite groups are decentralized and varied in ideology. Unlike white Orthodox Jews, Black Hebrews reject the Talmud, a collection of commentaries, as being on a par with the Hebrew Scriptures (Bible) and so they do not conform to rabbinical judgments which emphasize the need of conversion to Talmudism in order to be considered "truly" Jewish.

Since the Bible recognizes patrilineal as well as matrilineal descent, Black Hebrews do not place any special significance on having a "Jewish" mother as do Orthodox Jews. Another major reason why the Talmud is rejected is due to its role in creating the so-called Hamitic Myth which is the doctrine that teaches that all black-skinned people are the cursed descendants of Ham in the Bible.

It was the promulgation of this erroneous myth, passing under the guise of "Jewish" talmudic scholarship, which provided the moral pretext for European slavery of Africans. The Talmud was not the product of ethnic Hebrews but of proselytized Babylonian sages who worked on editing it from the 3rd to in the 6th century A.D. It should not be used as the litmus test on Hebrew identity, particularly since it was of men who were clearly prejudiced of Blacks, Israelites or otherwise.

A major dilemma facing many Black Hebrews who wish to settle in Israel has to do with the Talmud and the fact that conversion is a mandatory prerequisite for gaining Israeli citizenship. The Black Jews from Ethiopian were not allowed to immigrate to Israel until they agreed to undergo a ceremonial conversion to white Judaism (which was tantamount to a denial of their own Hebrewness) and embrace the Talmud. However, many Ethiopian Jews, particular in the aftermath of the recent blood scandal in Israel, are seriously rethinking their decision to adopt the Talmud because it has not given them equal status with other white Israelis.

Ethiopian Jews occupy the bottom rung of Israeli society today because they are black and are not considered "true" Hebrews because of their blackness. Black Hebrews living outside of Israel wanting to join their Ethiopian brethren feel that the Israeli Law of Return is unjust because it forces recognition of a racist text (the Talmud) in order to be considered eligible for citizenship.

It is truly ironic that the descendants of the original Hebrews are not considered to be Hebrews even in their own land because they happen to look like their distant forebears.

FROM A BLACK SCHOLAR

I don't dispute that the Hebrews spoken of in the Bible are black.. What I dispute is the religion control system. The scholar you say wrote this article (Dr. Yoseph A. A. ben-Yochannan) also wrote a book entitled "African Origins of Major Western Religions." I haven't read the entire book as of yet but definitely looking forward to it.

However, here are some quotes from a few that have read the book.

http://www.amazon.com/African-Origins-Major-Western-Religions/product-reviews/0933121296/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

I must say if you read one Dr.Ben book you read them all. However the African Origins of Major Western Religion is on of Dr.Ben's greatest works. Dr.Ben explains the ideologies of Christianity,Islam, and Judism confronting the fact that all of these religions are based on African Spiritual concepts. He shows in an easy to understand manner the stolen concepts that europeans have used for their imperilistic benefit. This book will make you question why it is you believe what you believe as well as where do you stand as a human being in the universe. I highly recommend this book to all students of African history, and Religious concepts.

Another classical researched body of work by DR. Yosef ben Yochannan. he deals with the early african origins of judaism (hebrew faith) Christianity and islam. He shows how the ten commandments were extracted from the 147 confessions so called "negative confessions" as well as african folklore nad mythology that went into the making of these so called "western religion" he deals with early african character who played critical roles in the early development of "judaism", christianity and islam. such characters as st. Cyprian, Tertullian, St. Augustine. Bilal ibn rabah, Al-jahiz and Ibrahim al Mahdi. this work is in depth and well researched. it should be read by all, but of course only by some.

^ there go my quote above so again who is speaking on ancestors? Lol
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

? please....

You always trying to bring up my people.... by the time this ? is over you will remove my people from your avi, you inbread ? ...

hit ctrl, alt, delete and have a nice day ? ...

only ancestors you can claim is the ones crawling on all fours in a cave.
  • waterproof
    Options

Not sure how you figure Yaldabaoth was the ? of the old testament, remember the archons?

“The names of glory of those who rule over the seven heavens are these:

Yaldabaoth, called also Saklas and Samael
    Saturn.~~~~~~ Later illustrated in the Greek Saturnalia.
    Feminine name: Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, "week".
    Prophets:[9] Moses, Joshua, Amos, Habakkuk.
    From Hebrew yalda bahut, "Child of Chaos"? The outermost who created the six others, and therefore the chief ruler and Demiurge par excellence. Called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides.

Iao
    Jupiter.
    Feminine name: Lordship.
    Prophets: Samuel, Nathan, Jonah, Micah.
    Perhaps from Yahu, Yahweh, but possibly also from the magic cry iao in the Mysteries.

Sabaoth
    Mars.
    Feminine name: Deity.
    Prophets: Elijah, Joel, Zechariah.
    The Old Testament title ? of Hosts was thought a proper name, hence Jupiter Sabbas (Yahweh Sabaoth).

Astaphanos, or Astaphaios
    Venus.
    Feminine name: Sophia (Wisdom).
    Prophets: Esdras, Zephaniah.
    Astraphaios is beyond doubt the planet Venus, as there are gnostic gems with a female figure and the legend ASTAPHE, which name is also used in magic spells as the name of a goddess.

Adonaios
    The Sun.
    Feminine name: Kingship.
    Prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel.
    From the Hebrew term for "the Lord", used of ? ; Adonis of the Syrians representing the Winter sun in the cosmic tragedy of Tammuz. In the Mandaean system Adonaios represents the Sun.

Elaios, or Ailoaios, or sometimes Ailoein
    Mercury.
    Feminine name: Jealousy.
    Prophets: Tobias, Haggai.
    From Elohim, ? (El).

Horaios
    The Moon.
    Feminine name: Wealth.
    Prophets: Michaiah, Nahum.
    From Jaroah? or "light"? or Horus?

This is the Seven of the week; these are the ones who govern the world.”

Im going to add that truth what brother bambu post that proves that Yaldaboth is not YHWH, even though we already exposed that lie that's push by beenfool aka Judah7 the Pharisee bka dat ? jamal who got ran of the ic.

Now first of all This sethian doctrine and the Nag Hammadi was never apart of the Tanach hebrews been having the tanach and the sethian doctrine was not even apart of the so-called new testament.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT BROTHER BAMBU POST and look at those names, those names are the name of GREEK ? 'S AND GODESS. Now common sense would make you ask why Sophia and other greek ? 's are put in hebrew doctrine when The Tanach in which Brother @Judahxulu you lives in Israel and study and can read ancient Hebrew text that the original Tanach have none of those names and they was never apart of the Tanach.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO Hebrews by The Greek

Around 176 B.C.E., king Antiochus ruled the Greek Kingdom and came up against Israel. Approximately two years later, the king attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the city, burned it down, and took the women and children captive. He also wrote a decree to all of his kingdom that the people should give up their particular practices and be as the Greeks, to be as one people.

The king told the Hebrews to "put a stop to whole burnt offerings and sacrifices and drink offerings at the sanctuary, and to break the Sabbaths and profane the feasts and to build altars and sacred precincts and idol temples and sacrifice hogs and unclean cattle; and to leave their sons uncircumcised and defile themselves with every unclean and profane practice." The king made it known to the Hebrews, if they did not obey the command, they would be put to death. After the Greeks came, the Romans and around 70CE destroyed Jerusalem again. The Romans, too, refused to let the Jews circumcise their boys, observe the Sabbath, and study the laws of the ? of Israel. Here, too, the Roman government said if we were to do the things that we are commanded to do by the ? of Israel, that the Hebrews would be put to death.
  • bambu
    Options

? please....

You want me to go away, but I will not let you or anyone else spread falsehoods concerning the history of my people.

How am I switching subjects? You still cannot provide any evidence for your ignorant claims.

• beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Gnostic gospel scripture will actually refute you because they quote from the old testament and say this is the entity they are speaking about.. Lol so once again you will have to go REWRITE the gnostic gospels in order to disprove it. Thats like saying that the Jesus Christ in the New Testament is not the Savior that Christians believe in.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html shows scriptures directly from the gospels telling you who they are talking about. I mean are you ? ? this was written 2,000 years ago. not yesterday. Lol

• beenwize
    Options

? please....

You want me to go away, but I will not let you or anyone else spread falsehoods concerning the history of my people.

How am I switching subjects? You still cannot provide any evidence for your ignorant claims.

wtf.. are you on drugs? get your ? the ? outta here.

this thread is about the Bible and religious literature not about people. and shut the ? up you fake ass egyptologist.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry, but the teaching that Paul is a false apostle clearly does not come from the bible, it comes from a denial of what the bible teaches.
    Yall have Peter as an apostle, but who can correctly answer this question:what books in the Bible did Peter write by inspiration of the Holy Spirit?
  • bambu
    Options
    Gnostic gospel scripture will actually refute you because they quote from the old testament and say this is the entity they are speaking about.. Lol so once again you will have to go REWRITE the gnostic gospels in order to disprove it. Thats like saying that the Jesus Christ in the New Testament is not the Savior that Christians believe in.

gnosis.org shows scriptures directly from the gospels telling you who they are talking about. I mean are you ? ? this was written 2,000 years ago. not yesterday. Lol

I am now positive that you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartner. Go back to your link and read carefully, ? .

2emhb2r.jpg

• waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh kick rocks waterproof.. the other dude already shut your lying ass down. over their twisting scripture trying to say Paul is a false Apostle.

yeah ok, that was stop and shut down quick, and i will shut you down quick with scripture.

Acts 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a Sabbath day's journey.

1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Kepha, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Yahushua, and with his brethren.

1:15 And in those days Kepha stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Set-apart Spirit by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Yahushua.

1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Master Yahushua went in and out among us,

1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, YHWH, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Even Mary the Mother of Yahushua was there when YHWH answered Peter and Matthias was chosen as the 12 Apostles, after they all died there was no more Apostles how do i know.....

There will be 12 thrones that the 12 disciples will sit over Israel, Each disciple for each Hebrew 12, Not 13 now do the math... Somebody aint going to be there, lol.... now who's lying...
  • bambu
    Options
    sorry, but the teaching that Paul is a false apostle clearly does not come from the bible, it comes from a denial of what the bible teaches.
    Yall have Peter as an apostle, but who can correctly answer this question:what books in the Bible did Peter write by inspiration of the Holy Spirit?

From the guy who believes that Hebrew is the first language in the world.

shaq-face.jpg

• beenwize
    Options

gnosis.org shows scriptures directly from the gospels telling you who they are talking about. I mean are you ? ? this was written 2,000 years ago. not yesterday. Lol

I am now positive that you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartner. Go back to your link and read carefully, ? .

Since you obviously cannot read I will bold the 2nd sentence on the link I provided..

Thus, for Gnostics, the identification of Yaldabaoth with Jehovah of the Old Testament,

If you want to read directly from their gospels just click this link below and READ if you are able to comprehend this time. they quote directly from the old testament in their gospels and explain what entity they are talking about.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

• beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

yeah ok, that was stop and shut down quick, and i will shut you down quick with scripture.

Acts 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a Sabbath day's journey.

1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Kepha, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Yahushua, and with his brethren.

1:15 And in those days Kepha stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Set-apart Spirit by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Yahushua.

1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Master Yahushua went in and out among us,

1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, YHWH, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Even Mary the Mother of Yahushua was there when YHWH answered Peter and Matthias was chosen as the 12 Apostles, after they all died there was no more Apostles how do i know.....

There will be 12 thrones that the 12 disciples will sit over Israel, Each disciple for each Hebrew 12, Not 13 now do the math... Somebody aint going to be there, lol.... now who's lying...

? , If you say Paul is a false Apostle then you better say Peter is a False Apostle for supporting the writings of Paul, and you better say Jesus is false too cuz he spoke to him in the vision.

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol there's no rock solid proof what the firs language is. But yes I do believe it was Hebrew!
  • bambu
    Options

? please....

this thread is about the Bible and religious literature not about people. and shut the ? up you fake ass egyptologist.

I am a historian/egyptoligist by profession.....

I am also on Cannibus
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

? please....

I am a historian/egyptoligist by profession.....

I am also on Cannibus

didn't ask who u were. now hit ctrl, alt, delete and gtfoh.
  • bambu
    Options
    Lol there's no rock solid proof what the firs language is. But yes I do believe it was Hebrew!

You and beenwize belong together
  • bambu
    Options

? please....

• beenwize
    Options

Since you obviously cannot read I will bold the 2nd sentence on the link I provided..

Thus, for Gnostics, the identification of Yaldabaoth with Jehovah of the Old Testament,

If you want to read directly from their gospels just click this link below and READ if you are able to comprehend this time. they quote directly from the old testament in their gospels and explain what entity they are talking about.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html