Hot Boys in RARE form on this underground GEM..... This is why I say they were better than the WU !

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason

slugs hummin choppa gunnin catch the vapor from the laser
infared bled big bread money maker
copper slug barrel shaker with big paper
big baller life taker for big caker
ben franklin bank teller thankin big bankin
busta gankin left stankin ship sankin
aint no such thang as i like to see another ? come-up
but if i don't know that other ? then his come-up is my stuff"......

Fire from a 13-14 year old LiL Wayne !

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's the ? was my ? off solja rags
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    double R in da yard watched by uptown security guards/ 10 Gs a ki, 36 zones apiece/ 4 and a halfs for 2 Gs but i'll take 18/ got some ? on my team bout head bussin and green/ flippin hunneds to Gs, hoopties to Benzies/ i get my kis from my uncle KC/ he a Magnolia soldier, did 10 in Angola, shootout in that Nolia/ knock the head off his shoulders !---RIP LiLDERRICK AKA BULLETPROOF

remember these ? was teenagers givin it to u raw like this.....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i always wondered who made them switch to flowin like that.....like Juve and Baby and all them did bounce music first....and it may have been some ? in between but then all of a sudden ? had flow.....and was cold at that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hot Boyz might be the realest to ever do it..shame what happened to them..
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no limit and cash money had me really cool (IM A HOT BOY)
    chasin the pretty girls around middle school
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Shots Gone Set it Off is my favorite Hot Boyz track.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BG used to go in on his solo junts
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than Wu...i don't think so....Hot Boys were the ? though
  • HafBayked
    Options
    they were better than Wu to me just b/c i didnt get into that ? .....i had one tape from them, that 36 chambers ? ....and i played it out, but i dont remember one song.....Hot Boyz bein from the home state, of course it just stuck more.....we was posted at Sam Goody waitin on em to open when anything from Cash Money dropped back then...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *looks at thread title*

*clicks "wack" on o/p for saying better than Wu*

*reads other responses*

*smirks*

*leaves*
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for da people bashin da notion of people preferring Hot Boyz to the Wu u gotta admit a lot of their music sounds dated nd a lot of their rhymes was confusing nd I'ma fan of both groups so i can understand people ? wit Hot Boyz more
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    *looks at thread title*

*clicks "wack" on o/p for saying better than Wu*

*reads other responses*

*smirks*

*leaves*

• HafBayked
    Options
    for da people bashin da notion of people preferring Hot Boyz to the Wu u gotta admit a lot of their music sounds dated nd a lot of their rhymes was confusing nd I'ma fan of both groups so i can understand people ? wit Hot Boyz more

thank you....unless u was livin up north at the time, nobody knew what the ? Wu was talking about.....
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

thank you....unless u was livin up north at the time, nobody knew what the ? Wu was talking about.....

dats not it they was just on dat 5% ? lol smokin bones in da staircase,mafia type rap Raekwon nd Ghostface confused their damn selves sometimes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dats not it they was just on dat 5% ? lol smokin bones in da staircase,mafia type rap Raekwon nd Ghostface confused their damn selves sometimes

cookin coke up in fishgrease, wallabee crease in my nike fleece
    downtown from papi got the science by my 9th week, nahmean
    heavy honcho wit a posture walk, by the deli on my green celly
    lazy leanin on the benz, caught a splinter from the woodgrain

ghostface in rare form...

• HafBayked
    Options

which is some ? nobody knew about down here (at least in my section), so it was harder to relate......
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ better than wu, i guess that was to grab some attention...how can average rappers be better than wu? lol....Killa Sin from Killa Army is better than any hot boy........
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

cookin coke up in fishgrease, wallabee crease in my nike fleece
    downtown from papi got the science by my 9th week, nahmean
    heavy honcho wit a posture walk, by the deli on my green celly
    lazy leanin on the benz, caught a splinter from the woodgrain

ghostface in rare form...

lmao man wtf weak @ wallabee crease in my nike fleece
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of hoe ass ? (or crackas) in here I see

& Im takin bout you "better than wu.. u serious?" ass ?

imo, I feel wu-tang is better than the hot boys

but it's not impossible for sum1 to feel otherwise

everybody will not feel the same, if you cant respect that you're lost
  • HafBayked
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    lol @ better than wu, i guess that was to grab some attention...how can average rappers be better than wu? lol....Killa Sin from Killa Army is better than any hot boy........

a large vocab wit a bunch of big words nd non song makin does not mean being a betta artist or makin betta songs lol yall need to get off dat "lyrical means betta artist" ?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a large vocab wit a bunch of big words nd non song makin does not mean being a betta artist or makin betta songs lol yall need to get off dat "lyrical means betta artist" ?

Please point out where I said any of the ? that you're talking about......lol.....better artist lol iight like I said before diddy raps, autotunes and dances like hammer wouldnt that make him a great artist?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Please point out where I said any of the ? that you're talking about......lol.....better artist lol iight like I said before diddy raps, autotunes and dances like hammer wouldnt that make him a great artist?

all i saw wit ya post was "How dare this ? mention hot boyz in da same breath as our precious Wu, they have no lyricism nd cant use punchlines and multis like Wu even their affiliates ? on them country bumpkins" lol dats just an observation i could be wrong tho