Romo Unfairly Blamed For Cowboys Woes?

Options
124»

Comments

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eli makes these mistakes more than Romo theres a reason the Giants barely make the playoffs every year.

By the way there is NOTHIN SPECIAL ABOUT THE FINAL DRIVE IN A GAME!!! Its actually the easiest drive to go down the field because your given space to.drive down the field because of the prevent defenses and these ? cover 4 zone plays.

false... although eli does tend to commit more errors than romo overall, he doesn't commit more than romo when the game is on the line

but you are right about the 2 min drill i've been saying that ?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    romo threads always help seperate the know nothing football fans from the knowledgeable
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eli>>>>>>>>>>>Romo....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    romo threads always help seperate the know nothing football fans from the knowledgeable

True I can't believe @madjack even brought up Joe Flacco. It's laughable to compare Flacco to Romo. Everyone is gonna learn though, I see what we've done in the off season Cowboys aint gonna take no ? this upcoming season believe that.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True I can't believe @madjack even brought up Joe Flacco. It's laughable to compare Flacco to Romo. Everyone is gonna learn though, I see what we've done in the off season Cowboys aint gonna take no ? this upcoming season believe that.

Putting faith in a rookie CB is fools gold...I looke forward to Hakeem Nicks and Cruz burning him this season.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QB's are the leaders of the team.. aside fromt he coach, a QB is always going to get the praise for the wins, and the blames for the rough times..

heavy the head who wears the crown...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Putting faith in a rookie CB is fools gold...I looke forward to Hakeem Nicks and Cruz burning him this season.

I wasn't just talking about Claiborne, as a whole our defense has been overhauled. And I can guarantee Claiborne coming out of college>>>> Mike Jenkins sorry ass right now. I look forward to Claiborne hitting the dougie on Cruz with his salsa meringue zesty ass.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we also signed brandon carr.......and we will be starting bruce carter this year next to sean lee instead of old ass cant cover anybody brooking....we also signed dan connor from the panthers who will be an upgrade over brooking and bradie james when he comes on the field...brodney pool should be an upgrade over elam......are D will be much better next year
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO I guess the Giants having perhaps the worst running game because they couldnt run block NFL last season means they have a great O line....

Never mind for years under Tony Romo the Cowboys always seem to have multiple players named to the pro bowl.

Same goes for the Dallas Cowboys defensive players as well...Or are you admitting what the whole country been saying for years that aside from a couple players they only make the Pro Bowl due to the star on there helmet...

Ok and what is the point you are trying to make? Demarcus Ware, Jason Witten, and Miles Austin(when healthy) are definitely pro bowlers. I'll give you Jay Ratliff or Andre Gurode not being pro bowlers though they do get by more so on reputation.

@Ibex - I don't make any excuses for him, if he is to blame he's gonna get blamed in my book. Still at the end of the day he is the quarterback for my team and I'm gonna stick by him. When everyone was ripping Eli Manning a new ? the last few seasons for being inconsistent, none of the Giants fans jumped ship on him. For some reason though if you do the same with Romo people look at you like you're ? ? or something.

That's not true... it was the NY media that was ripping manning and coughlin to shreds 1st before anyone else

right... lol. im a bigger eli supporter than a lot of these giant's fans

• ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Jerry Jones is the one who should be blamed more than anybody he's the dam Owner and GM he needs to give up that dam GM spot.....Despite how bad some of them cowboy teams are Romo always performed......People nitpick Romo game all the time despite the Bad O-Line thanx Jerry Jones for that. Romo showed alot of toughness this season cracked ribs still came back and won the game......Romo will always be under scrunity b/c he plays for Amercia's so-called team who hasnt won ? since 95
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas isn't "so-called" America's team... Dallas is America's team because it is the most popular team, whether through fans or haters.

And yes, Jerry ? Jones needs to hire a GM, idk wtf his old ass thinks hes doing. That is actually a huge problem.

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    co-sign everything @bankrupt baller said in here

(didnt read a single post)