Double Standards (Same Old Arguement)

Options
Mr.Player
Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
Men vs Women
Why is it when men do certian ? its oka but when women do the samething its wrong and they get crucified?
you know what i mean by do ? if a guy ? alot of bitchs his the man girl ? alot of women shes a hoe?
men cheat his a player she cheats shes a ? ? ?
basically anything a female does that us men dont think is right she get called a hoe?

Why Is That..I Already Know Why And Will State My Opinion Later I Just Want 2c What Yall Think Is The Reason?

Comments

• quiakyrie
    quiakyrie Members Posts: 1
    Options
    That's just how it's pretty much always been. The exact reason why, I don't know but I don't think it'll ever change. Of course men accept it because it works in their favor. But although a lot of women complain about it verbally, they're accepting of it too, based on their actions.
  • Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    tru ? but my opinion is the reason its like that is cause there the mothers of our children there the life givers of the earth without them where all screwed thats why they should respect themselves&carry themselves better then letting themselves be used or treated like hoes if they wont respect themselves how can we as men respect them (just my opinion doe)
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how the male opinion is always to his benefit.

Women have double standards in there favor. So dont play that ? like it aint there. Society has groomed these standards for centuries and it will not change anytime soon. Some people will question it and that is also a given. But to try to explain the standards of promiscuity is a topic not meant for idle fairness argument. If you dont take in the role of history and societal norms. Your argument is mute. I am dubious of anyone that cannot understand that every individual is programmed by some kind of societal norm and the acceptance of a promiscuous male is one.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't call a cheater a player. He just handcuffing and bein selfish.
    Call that ? a player if he keeping it real w multiple women and got them still down for him.

A chic sitting in multiple ? is a double ? clutching ? though. Yeah.
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options
    Both genders have double standards patnah patnah. That's life, it is what it is.

A man would be called "that ? " and a woman would be called a hoe if they ? a lot.

A man would be considered a coward if he calls the police on an abusive woman(Deion Sanders). A woman is the victim in the same situation.

I can go on all day but I don't need to. Anytime a man does something a woman doesn't like he's a sorry ass ? .

^^^ Close Thread.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Most of you have no clue - whenever men start having the physical ability to birth babies maybe they'll understand - MAYBE? most men are just inconsiderate ? /filthy dogs looking-out to get theres and that's it. IMO take care of the woman's emotional side and you'll get more ? than most of you can EVER handle.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ how about women start taking care of themselves and stop looking for a crouch everytime the going gets tough...

And stop using something that you're designed to do as a justification to be cry babies.. You're not the first to give birth and won't be the last...
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women want to be treated equal. But at the same time they want to be treated special. They are confused. They don't really know what they want.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no double standards. Real brothas hold themselves to the same standards we hold our women to. We don't expect you (our women) to sleep around, because we don't. We don't give random ? to ? just because they have a nice ass.

That whole double-standard thing is for street dudes and hood-rats. Real brothas who have something going for them don't engage in that kind of activity. It's just these clown look up to these rappers and ball players aka street dudes and follow suit.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how the male opinion is always to his benefit.

tumblr_lv1cle7Q971qbipv3o1_500.gif
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the American way