The Boy Blesst

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Essence
I can't post the link cuz I'm at work.. but go to datpiff and download his album "Lockdown"

dudes from my neighborhood, and like one of the dopests rappers everto come outta the neighborhood.. but for some reason i'll never understand it's like he changed his style a little after lockdown... he always has some hot ? , and my boy has a lotta old ? he didi in th basement that's just fire... but dude went down to atl.....and just switched up...

dudes stil a beast, and i honestly would love to see him get on, but sometimes i can seemed biased to some of my homeboy's that rap, so if anyone has a little time go on dat piff and check him out... he stay dropping new ? on faceboof and youtube too....
he gottanew track with mr cheecks right now...interesteing collabo to say the least...

Comments

• Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blesst just dropped another mixtape...

link in my sig...
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'll check it out jus cuz he's from bmore but im going in with lil expectations cuz well everybody from here swear theyu can rap and ive only heard a handful thats really good at it

but ill deff check this out today i always support local artist
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'll check it out jus cuz he's from bmore but im going in with lil expectations cuz well everybody from here swear theyu can rap and ive only heard a handful thats really good at it

but ill deff check this out today i always support local artist

lol, u check it out yet?
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aint gon lie his earlier work ? on his newer stuff seems like he was just more raw back then and more hungry. Not necessarily sumin i would bump on the regular but u cant deny he knows how to rap after that its really just a matter of preference.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aint gon lie his earlier work ? on his newer stuff seems like he was just more raw back then and more hungry. Not necessarily sumin i would bump on the regular but u cant deny he knows how to rap after that its really just a matter of preference.

yea lockdown is my favroite one.. that's the one i used to bump all the time...i put that in my sig like a week ago

i ran into the ? over the weekend, and he told me about the new one....i think the new one iigt....but it ain't ? with lockdown.. i still think the ? nice though...
  • ReignGang
    ReignGang Members Posts: 8
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    definitely.....that's how music is, how your life progresses reflects in your music....

been a fan of blesst ? since first time i heard him spit.... but lockdown.....that ? was fire...i remember bumping that ? like almost every day...used to blast that ? in the car the whole summer