Obama after 3 years...

Options

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah because a bunch of young kids are out there 'mobbing' for a chance to pick fruit and mow lawns at 3.75 an hour
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yeah because a bunch of young kids are out there 'mobbing' for a chance to pick fruit and mow lawns at 3.75 an hour

You'd be surprised at the wages young kids out of work are willing to work for. Mexico has even harsher rules against illegals than the USA does, try crossing the border illegally into Mexico and see how they treat you LOL...let me know how that works for you......

And immigration is not even close to being one of the reasons why I dislike Obama
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2012
    Options

You'd be surprised at the wages young kids out of work are willing to work for. Mexico has even harsher rules against illegals than the USA does, try crossing the border illegally into Mexico and see how they treat you LOL...let me know how that works for you

Mexico was not a country built on immigration.

Mexico does not have a sign on its statues that says Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

And if your type is accepting these ? ass jobs instead of striving for something more, then youve already failed at life bruh. I have never heard a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, hell a secretary or an adminstrative assistant say that they lost their job to an illegal. even when i was a teenager I never lost a job to an illegal, and i live in a state full of them
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Statistics seems to point to the fact the Mexicans don't give a ? about the states no more. I guess those additional border agents are working.
    huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/26/arizona-immigration-law-border-crossings_n_1625956.html

Or maybe Mexico is modernizing.
    http://theweek.com/article/index/216956/is-mexicos-secret-economic-boom-killing-illegal-immigration

How many people who've been giving a path citizenship, and who've been here since childhood , would take illegal jobs with risk of loosing out.

• kingblaze84
    Options

You'd be surprised at the wages young kids out of work are willing to work for. Mexico has even harsher rules against illegals than the USA does, try crossing the border illegally into Mexico and see how they treat you LOL...let me know how that works for you

Mexico does not have a sign on its statues that says Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

And if your type is accepting these ? ass jobs instead of striving for something more, then youve already failed at life bruh. I have never heard a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, hell a secretary or an adminstrative assistant say that they lost their job to an illegal. even when i was a teenager I never lost a job to an illegal, and i live in a state full of them

The American citizens most at risk for being harmed by illegals are the young teenagers and adults who don't have a proper education. You're sorely mistaken if you think a young citizen is NOT going to be harmed by swarms of illegals coming in. It makes a tight job market all the more tighter. When young kids and even adults have a hard time finding work, what do you think is gonna happen to society?? Why do you think nations all over the world have tough immigration laws? Cuz illegals make things harder for the citizens. If you don't understand that, fine. But AGAIN, don't think American society is gonna have tons of Americans out of work, without having dramatic problems in return. If that floats your boat, cool. I'll be aight!!! But can't say the same for the future crime victims out there, desperate for income.......
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

The American citizens most at risk for being harmed by illegals are the young teenagers and adults who don't have a proper education. You're sorely mistaken if you think a young citizen is NOT going to be harmed by swarms of illegals coming in. It makes a tight job market all the more tighter. When young kids and even adults have a hard time finding work, what do you think is gonna happen to society?? Why do you think nations all over the world have tough immigration laws? Cuz illegals make things harder for the citizens. If you don't understand that, fine. But AGAIN, don't think American society is gonna have tons of Americans out of work, without having dramatic problems in return. If that floats your boat, cool. I'll be aight!!! But can't say the same for the future crime victims out there, desperate for income.......

So you just gonna gloss over the facts that i pointed out and regurgitate your rhetoric? Jobs aren't being taking by the same people who have done those whack illegal jobs that's well below minimum wage for years. Blame and go after the business owners. The jobs are being withheld by greedy profit increasing companies.
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2012
    Options

The American citizens most at risk for being harmed by illegals are the young teenagers and adults who don't have a proper education. You're sorely mistaken if you think a young citizen is NOT going to be harmed by swarms of illegals coming in. It makes a tight job market all the more tighter. When young kids and even adults have a hard time finding work, what do you think is gonna happen to society??

um...maybe actually get an education to get better jobs? stay in school (where you can get work papers, something that illegals cant get, to work at the mall, supermarket, etc, you know, non fruit picking jobs? maybe go to college? you want everyone to stay dumb and uneducated. smh!

Why do you think nations all over the world have tough immigration laws? Cuz illegals make things harder for the citizens.

they also have MUCH easier ways to become a citizen than the US does. making it easier to become a taxpaying citizen is crucial to cutting down illegal immigration. and you act like illegals just come here and dont buy groceries, dont pay taxes on the ? they purchase . They dont pay income tax, but not like republicans LIKE income tax to begin with.
    If you don't understand that, fine. But AGAIN, don't think American society is gonna have tons of Americans out of work, without having dramatic problems in return.

all you keep repeating is that ppl out of work is bad. Must have taken a lot of thinking to come up with that.
    If that floats your boat, cool. I'll be aight!!! But can't say the same for the future crime victims out there, desperate for income.......

because everyone who struggles and grows up poor turns to crime. right.

i pity you bruh. not just because you look like a Dreamcast game
    799_cef1b93886.jpg

but if everyone thought like you this country wouldnt even exist.
    young kids forming flash mobs out

And you're so clueless that you dont even know what a 'flash mob' is.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The American citizens most at risk for being harmed by illegals are the young teenagers and adults who don't have a proper education. You're sorely mistaken if you think a young citizen is NOT going to be harmed by swarms of illegals coming in. It makes a tight job market all the more tighter. When young kids and even adults have a hard time finding work, what do you think is gonna happen to society??

um...maybe actually get an education to get better jobs? stay in school (where you can get work papers, something that illegals cant get, to work at the mall, supermarket, etc, you know, non fruit picking jobs? maybe go to college? you want everyone to stay dumb and uneducated. smh!

Why do you think nations all over the world have tough immigration laws? Cuz illegals make things harder for the citizens.

they also have MUCH easier ways to become a citizen than the US does. making it easier to become a taxpaying citizen is crucial to cutting down illegal immigration. and you act like illegals just come here and dont buy groceries, dont pay taxes on the ? they purchase . They dont pay income tax, but not like republicans LIKE income tax to begin with.
    If you don't understand that, fine. But AGAIN, don't think American society is gonna have tons of Americans out of work, without having dramatic problems in return.

all you keep repeating is that ppl out of work is bad. Must have taken a lot of thinking to come up with that.
    If that floats your boat, cool. I'll be aight!!! But can't say the same for the future crime victims out there, desperate for income.......

because everyone who struggles and grows up poor turns to crime. right.

i pity you bruh. not just because you look like a Dreamcast game
    799_cef1b93886.jpg

but if everyone thought like you this country wouldnt even exist.
    young kids forming flash mobs out

And you're so clueless that you dont even know what a 'flash mob' is.

LOL you feel one way about illegals and I feel another way. As I have said, immigration is not even close to among the reasons I dislike Obama. The war, medical marijuana, and Obama's constant caving in to Republicans are the reasons I dislike him, if you wana go on those points fine. On immigration, let's agree to disagree. And your naivete on the frustration of many young people out there is breathtaking. I never said all young people are bad you ? idiot, what I said is many will turn desperate if they feel the system is against them and right now it is. If you're too dumb to understand that, read a news magazine and get back to me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

So you just gonna gloss over the facts that i pointed out and regurgitate your rhetoric? Jobs aren't being taking by the same people who have done those whack illegal jobs that's well below minimum wage for years. Blame and go after the business owners. The jobs are being withheld by greedy profit increasing companies.

Blah, fine let all the illegals come here from all over the planet, let's see how that works for the nation lol, every nation needs rules on illegals, and most do for a reason. As I have said anyway, immigration is not something I will hold against Obama, it's the other issues I have mentioned that bother me more
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    -pro gun swinging-
    don't see the problem with this
    Nah nothing like that. Obama lost the House because many of his supporters, or should I say former supporters, stayed home due to massive disappointment on his love of wars, him backing up the Bush tax cuts, and his stubborn refusal to change his beyond stupid policy on medicinal marijuana.
    let's be fair: Obama didn't lose the house, House Democrats lost their seats. and they have their OWN voting histories and track records and everything that factored into their losses that Obama cannot be the sole person to be blamed for.
    Well, unfortunately for me, I don't have the money to move out the nation right now. I have a decent job but I still got bills to pay and family to help out, so it looks like I'll be in the USA for quite a long time.
    with all due respect, this is EXACTLY why you shouldn't be making the "America sucks, i'm leaving" statements
    well, they DID let all those Texans move into the country... and we know how well THAT worked out...
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America is ? , this is beyond a depression.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

Blah, fine let all the illegals come here from all over the planet, let's see how that works for the nation lol, every nation needs rules on illegals, and most do for a reason. As I have said anyway, immigration is not something I will hold against Obama, it's the other issues I have mentioned that bother me more

Brother, i didn't say anything like that. You did. I said in the past that it will happen regardless of the laws in effect and employers aid in its perpetuation. Also, you glossed over what i posted above.
    Statistics seems to point to the fact the Mexicans don't give a ? about the states no more. I guess those additional border agents are working.
    huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/26/arizona-immigration-law-border-crossings_n_1625956.html

http://theweek.com/article/index/216956/is-mexicos-secret-economic-boom-killing-illegal-immigration

How many people who've been giving a path citizenship, and who've been here since childhood , would take illegal jobs with risk of loosing out.

Illegal immigration isn't much of a issue in the first place and Obama has handled that and the topic of making people who were here as children citizens is a separate issue.

You're other issues have a point but your voicing your anger at the wrong person a majority of the time. You can't convince people by offending them. You don't have any other options other then to keep trying to convince them rather then telling them outright that they ain't ? . At least Obama is reasonable.

There are other tactics to legal harm of marijuana and even in NYC an attempt was made to decriminalize small amounts in open view. Guess who went against it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/nyregion/cuomo-bill-on-marijuana-doomed-by-republican-opposition.html

Where were you when this went down? Was there a protest?

• Jabu_Rule
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    -pro gun swinging-
    don't see the problem with this

Lol, i know you love your guns janklow. I'm not inherently against it, but i did notice that the issue was overblown to rally supporters.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    America is ? , this is beyond a depression.

I

Brother, i didn't say anything like that. You did. I said in the past that it will happen regardless of the laws in effect and employers aid in its perpetuation. Also, you glossed over what i posted above.

Illegal immigration isn't much of a issue in the first place and Obama has handled that and the topic of making people who were here as children citizens is a separate issue.

You're other issues have a point but your voicing your anger at the wrong person a majority of the time. You can't convince people by offending them. You don't have any other options other then to keep trying to convince them rather then telling them outright that they ain't ? . At least Obama is reasonable.

There are other tactics to legal harm of marijuana and even in NYC an attempt was made to decriminalize small amounts in open view. Guess who went against it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/nyregion/cuomo-bill-on-marijuana-doomed-by-republican-opposition.html

Where were you when this went down? Was there a protest?

Well I dislike Republicans, especially their leadership, as I have said time and time again. While Republicans make me sick to my stomach, it makes me equally sick that a Democrat like Obama thinks just like his Republican peers when it comes to marijuana, even medical marijuana.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Economists give Congress AND Obama EACH a D on their handling of the economy.........Sion, what were you saying about me needing to read an economist magazine? LMAO........

http://money.cnn.com//2012/06/25/news/economy/obama-congress-grades/index.htm

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- When it comes to handling the economy, neither Obama nor Congress make the grade.

CNNMoney asked 20 economists to give the Obama administration and the current Congress a letter grade for their performance on the economy. And none of those surveyed gave either one an A.

While both received overall averages of D, Obama did a little better than Congress, scoring three B's and only one F.

Sean Snaith, economics professor at the University of Central Florida, gave the failing grade to Obama, blaming overreach by the administration.

"Pushing too quickly on too many fronts -- heath care reform, financial regulatory reform, the housing crisis, fighting the Great Recession -- all at the same time has resulted in policies that have failed to adequately address any one of these admittedly very difficult problems," he said.

---To the Obama fans, why do you think economists give Congress AND Obama a D on his handling of the economy? It's very telling that economists are less than impressed with Obama's handling of the economy, as am I.....

LOLOL I already posted my proof and I stand by it, the opinions of economists don't mean ? when the proof he's done a good job with what he had to work with is there. Didn't economists say in 2006 the housing market would never fall cuz "land doesn't depreciate" & that the rise in home prices & subprime loans were sustainable for another 10 years ? Didn't economists praise George Bush in 2004 for deregulating markets ?? LOLOL and these are the folks with whom you place your faith ? LOL @ congress, when Obama was trying to raise the debt ceiling a bit more they didn't let him cuz Republicans wanted to use it as a bargaining chip - thus putting the U.S. credit rating on the line SMMFH.

& LOOOLOLOLOL @ reading CNN, the only magazines for business worth anything are Bloomberg & The Economist. CNN is laughable.

U.S. New Home Sales Rose Fastest Pace in 2 Years...... but somehow Obama is "losing" LOLOL. I bet you KingBlaze will vote Obama when it's time to vote.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/article/us-new-home-sales-rose-at-fastest-pace-in-2-years/444822/

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/business/sales-contracts-to-buy-us-homes-reach-a-2-year-high-the-latest-sign-of-recovery-in-housing-160519455.html

& you're still an idiot Kingblaze..... but it's not your fault LOLOL

LOL, well hey, YOU'RE the one that told me to read an economist magazine dum dum, and CNN.com gave you the opinions of 20 well known economists. If you wana disregard their opinions, that's just fine, but I'm just letting you know what economists think around the nation........don't try to save face now homie, it is what it is.

**Pops collar, prepares to work out**
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol, i know you love your guns janklow. I'm not inherently against it, but i did notice that the issue was overblown to rally supporters.
    i grant you that they hyped it to bring it voters --which is pretty much par for the course for ALL political issues-- but on the other hand, the only times Obama took a position on guns, he was opposed to them in some form, to some extent. so it was a legitimate area of concern.
    LOL @ congress, when Obama was trying to raise the debt ceiling a bit more they didn't let him cuz Republicans wanted to use it as a bargaining chip - thus putting the U.S. credit rating on the line SMMFH.
    which was unfortunate... although i am pretty sure i can recall a time when Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling along partisan lines as part of what Reid called "a political maneuver by we Democrats," so maybe there's a little "you reap what you sow" thing going on there.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    LOL @ congress, when Obama was trying to raise the debt ceiling a bit more they didn't let him cuz Republicans wanted to use it as a bargaining chip - thus putting the U.S. credit rating on the line SMMFH.
    which was unfortunate... although i am pretty sure i can recall a time when Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling along partisan lines as part of what Reid called "a political maneuver by we Democrats," so maybe there's a little "you reap what you sow" thing going on there.

LOL......forgot all about that.....
  • earth two superman
    Options
    who the ? wears a collared ? to work out
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Economists give Congress AND Obama EACH a D on their handling of the economy.........Sion, what were you saying about me needing to read an economist magazine? LMAO........

http://money.cnn.com//2012/06/25/news/economy/obama-congress-grades/index.htm

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- When it comes to handling the economy, neither Obama nor Congress make the grade.

CNNMoney asked 20 economists to give the Obama administration and the current Congress a letter grade for their performance on the economy. And none of those surveyed gave either one an A.

While both received overall averages of D, Obama did a little better than Congress, scoring three B's and only one F.

Sean Snaith, economics professor at the University of Central Florida, gave the failing grade to Obama, blaming overreach by the administration.

"Pushing too quickly on too many fronts -- heath care reform, financial regulatory reform, the housing crisis, fighting the Great Recession -- all at the same time has resulted in policies that have failed to adequately address any one of these admittedly very difficult problems," he said.

---To the Obama fans, why do you think economists give Congress AND Obama a D on his handling of the economy? It's very telling that economists are less than impressed with Obama's handling of the economy, as am I.....

LOLOL I already posted my proof and I stand by it, the opinions of economists don't mean ? when the proof he's done a good job with what he had to work with is there. Didn't economists say in 2006 the housing market would never fall cuz "land doesn't depreciate" & that the rise in home prices & subprime loans were sustainable for another 10 years ? Didn't economists praise George Bush in 2004 for deregulating markets ?? LOLOL and these are the folks with whom you place your faith ? LOL @ congress, when Obama was trying to raise the debt ceiling a bit more they didn't let him cuz Republicans wanted to use it as a bargaining chip - thus putting the U.S. credit rating on the line SMMFH.

& LOOOLOLOLOL @ reading CNN, the only magazines for business worth anything are Bloomberg & The Economist. CNN is laughable.

U.S. New Home Sales Rose Fastest Pace in 2 Years...... but somehow Obama is "losing" LOLOL. I bet you KingBlaze will vote Obama when it's time to vote.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/article/us-new-home-sales-rose-at-fastest-pace-in-2-years/444822/

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/business/sales-contracts-to-buy-us-homes-reach-a-2-year-high-the-latest-sign-of-recovery-in-housing-160519455.html

& you're still an idiot Kingblaze..... but it's not your fault LOLOL

LOL, well hey, YOU'RE the one that told me to read an economist magazine dum dum, and CNN.com gave you the opinions of 20 well known economists. If you wana disregard their opinions, that's just fine, but I'm just letting you know what economists think around the nation........don't try to save face now homie, it is what it is.

**Pops collar, prepares to work out**

Soooo the Supreme Court upheld Obama's health care mandate.... You gonna move to Canada or just complain ?

? just wrapped up a second term.... you mad ?

LOL I never had a problem with Obama's health care mandate.......notice I never mentioned Obamacare once in this thread. The law isn't single payer but I actually give credit to Obama for his step forward plans for healthcare, it's definitely better than the status quo. Nothing to be mad at when it comes to that!!!

Now the other issues on the other hand are still a major problem with me. But if Obama wins a 2nd term, wouldn't surprise me, as Romney is worst than Obama. Keeping it real with you, I could care less if Romney or Obama wins in November. Their not much different than each other, so I'll barely blink an eye election day. I'll be voting 3rd party and getting my smoke on regardless of who wins. And if Bush can win twice, than I know anything is possible.....
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who really voting though? I can't vote. But if i could, i wouldn't. Mother ? these crooked ass politicians.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    I give him a C- as well. No improvements made yet but seems like he may be trying.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

LOL I never had a problem with Obama's health care mandate.......notice I never mentioned Obamacare once in this thread. The law isn't single payer but I actually give credit to Obama for his step forward plans for healthcare, it's definitely better than the status quo. Nothing to be mad at when it comes to that!!!

Now the other issues on the other hand are still a major problem with me. But if Obama wins a 2nd term, wouldn't surprise me, as Romney is worst than Obama. Keeping it real with you, I could care less if Romney or Obama wins in November. Their not much different than each other, so I'll barely blink an eye election day. I'll be voting 3rd party and getting my smoke on regardless of who wins. And if Bush can win twice, than I know anything is possible.....

lol @ this ? . You ? all over the mandate talkin bout Obama didn't go hard enough for single payer. You called that man all out his name and now you cosigning. Lol at Romney being worse. ? if Romney get in, you're gonna regret these rants on this board.

• kingblaze84
    Options

lol @ this ? . You ? all over the mandate talkin bout Obama didn't go hard enough for single payer. You called that man all out his name and now you cosigning. Lol at Romney being worse. ? if Romney get in, you're gonna regret these rants on this board.

Actually I never hated on the mandate, and I never rly said Obama didn't go hard enough for single payer, although I did say Democrats were being soft on the issue as a whole, not just Obama. You're confusing me for someone else, I forgot his name but he made a whole thread bashing Obama on healthcare......

And yeah, Romney is worse than Obama. But that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with the way Obama is doing things either and I'm not gonna pretend that I am for anyone.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

Actually I never hated on the mandate, and I never rly said Obama didn't go hard enough for single payer, although I did say Democrats were being soft on the issue as a whole, not just Obama. You're confusing me for someone else, I forgot his name but he made a whole thread bashing Obama on healthcare......

And yeah, Romney is worse than Obama. But that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with the way Obama is doing things either and I'm not gonna pretend that I am for anyone.

But they did go hard on it. They went all the way until Kennedy died and ? up any possibility of single payer. The house actually got the entire bill through. Brown got the Kennedy seat and ? up everything. Even with that, they tried to go hard and Obama told them to child before they lose everything.

Is that tupacfan35 you talking about with the Obama hate post?

I don't see how Romney is even in the same ballpark as Obama.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i give him a C...maybe a B....i honestly think the country would've been ? up worse if McCain's old ass was running things and Obama has had to do alot of cleanup instead from 8 years of Bush to really do anything he may have promised or wanted to do anyway...if anyone really expected him to turn ? around quickly in just 4 yrs(with a Republican backed Congress at that) they were really living a fantasy....im voting for him again b/c unlike Bush he's actually working on getting things right IMO