Osa vs anyone

Options
OsaNapp
OsaNapp Confirm Email Posts: 123
edited February 2011 in Got Beef
Since,I missed out on the tournament,I want to battle,anyone who's willing to follow the rules below.

16 line maximum
5 votes, must be explained
Must have 50 post to vote
3 rounds,1 verse a round
Must battle every other day

Comments

• b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OsaNapp wrote: »
    Since,I missed out on the tournament...............

Keep checking things out. Sign-ups for the new tournament will begin late February.
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm still wanna kno...was gud?
  • maxseveneight
    maxseveneight Members Posts: 41
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lets battle im down
  • 20 Below
    20 Below Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Ima bust my rhymes. Cuz in here it looks like nobodys alive. So why the hell does this fool call himself Osa? Osama Bin Laden, I thought you already died. Well your gonna die tonight, just by looking into my eyes. You see no mercy, and that your one of the people I despise. You think ur a decent rapper? Well boy you've been living a lie. You aint been livin. Besides, your lyrically blind. You couldn't see a good rap if it hit you in the face. And now with my raps, you gotta embrace. Embrace the fact that your a disgrace to ur family and even your own race. How does failure taste? Haha, im winning this lyrical race. All your rhyme you better put to waste. Go home, right new ones and make them suspensful. And when your done try to whisper them into your girlfriends earhole. She'll probably beat your ass for ? with 20 Below. Cuz im new to the site but not new to the game. My name is gonna rise to fame, while yours will remain lame. I spit venom in every direction, making you need clinic aid. I could finish you right now and roast your little ? . But it looks like its my time to go. I hope this lesson teaches you to NEVER ? with 20 Below
  • AcesBeatz
    AcesBeatz Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Check out the Red Planet Mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/profile/acesbeatz THIS IS HIPHOP. Tracklist includes Fly Away, The Greatest, Blessed, Growing Pain, Ghetto Boogie, Angels To Guide Us and many more. http://www.datpiff.com/Red-Planet-Red-Planet-mixtape.328811.html