Who does the white-man prefer now: ROSS or 50-CENT??

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody post some pics and vids of themselves with some ? ......

Aliases too....I doubt G-Unit Wiggers get any ? , their too ashamed off their own faces for that.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    woodface is da cracka gaawdz pet muuunkee so u know da baboon is da white manz favorite ? lol...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8MXij4D7Ls&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsrIJp7uSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8hFq5GlQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYqMNY0WPBQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you live in Canada but thanks for telling the world that Canadian whites such as yourself are in love with a Black American rapper named Rick Ross. Damn homie so everybody bumpin' Rick Ross instead of 50-Cent EVERY DAY?

What I believe is that white people love 50-Cent because he stands next to Emenim, kissed Paris Hilton,
    dated Chelsea Handler, signed Pauly D and had an interracial sex-scene with Annylyne McCord.

White people love 50-Cent because of his hit song with white POP star Justin Timberlake and his non-threatening persona on shows like The View & The Oprah Show.

i will say this all canadianz dont play that muuunkee ? itz only da white ggggay-unit lovin canadianz on herr that love da baboon cuz real canadianz b chasin da gggggay-unit outta clubz tellin them bitchz 2 'GO BACK 2 NY' like wat happen when LLOYD BLANKZ ? azz got chased outta a canadian club!

http://youtu.be/TY1moSHCnc8
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross, he's the hotter artist right now *pause*...50's music days are over, he'll prolly never go platinum again...Unless he buys his albums of course.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Ross, he's the hotter artist right now *pause*...50's music days are over, he'll prolly never go platinum again...Unless he buys his albums of course.

lol that would b da only way...
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we all know wiggers are a following bunch....

they're very concerned about who's considered cooler to bump while pulling up to the red light beside their favorite kmart

and since slavemaster marshall has left his prodigy in the wind much of 50's white fan base has moved onto hipper pastures

its common knowledge that ross will move units on his next album while 50 doesnt even have the support of his own label, primarily his white overlord the conniving devil known as jimmy iovine ( whom 50 so callously had the nerve to say "? jimmy iovine...i aint got no ? boss" on a mixtape song)

ross has white men tatted on his tittays so this also must appeal to the ? fanbase, and i seriously doubt ross would ever diss his white label heads

and it just flat out seems that its cooler to like ross than 50 right now from an overall standpoint and the sheep will be herded...or am i wrong?

discuss.

this is some convoluted ? .

1. what constitutes a ? ?

im white, post on a hip hop forum and listen to rap kinda heavy. been djing hip hop since '93. do i want to be a ni99er?

2. so the fact that he has dead presidents on his chest appeals to me as a whit.... ? ?

what i understood of your post... your a child. your more concerned with the music im playing at a red light than where my head is at. and thats sad.

and u said, from an overall standpoint that its cooler to listen to ross now than 50. i wont dig into that statement but im glad to no that you base who u listen to on who " its cooler to like".

and yall can hit 'feelings' all u like. im at work making $$$ an hour to read this b.s. i guess its just another L to add to the long list of L's i will take, since im white and a fan of hip hop.

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bait threads.... Never fail. success T/S.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

dzxmht.jpg

Sig Fail, that ? is horrid.

We got a release dates on the way this thread is important.
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

they're very concerned about who's considered cooler to bump while pulling up to the red light beside their favorite kmart

and since slavemaster marshall has left his prodigy in the wind much of 50's white fan base has moved onto hipper pastures

its common knowledge that ross will move units on his next album while 50 doesnt even have the support of his own label, primarily his white overlord the conniving devil known as jimmy iovine ( whom 50 so callously had the nerve to say "? jimmy iovine...i aint got no ? boss" on a mixtape song)

ross has white men tatted on his tittays so this also must appeal to the ? fanbase, and i seriously doubt ross would ever diss his white label heads

and it just flat out seems that its cooler to like ross than 50 right now from an overall standpoint and the sheep will be herded...or am i wrong?

discuss.

im white, post on a hip hop forum and listen to rap kinda heavy. been djing hip hop since '93. do i want to be a ni99er?

2. so the fact that he has dead presidents on his chest appeals to me as a whit.... ? ?

what i understood of your post... your a child. your more concerned with the music im playing at a red light than where my head is at. and thats sad.

and u said, from an overall standpoint that its cooler to listen to ross now than 50. i wont dig into that statement but im glad to no that you base who u listen to on who " its cooler to like".

and yall can hit 'feelings' all u like. im at work making $$$ an hour to read this b.s. i guess its just another L to add to the long list of L's i will take, since im white and a fan of hip hop.

Don't take it too hard (pause), the T/S is one of those G-Unit-Donkey posters that made this failed troll-thread in a botched attempt to prove that Ross has as many white-wannabe-wanksta-? fans as 50-Cent does and it failed miserably.

If you are a true white HipHop head and you DJ then you are a part of the culture, and a member of an exclusive fraternity but if you only listen to Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath and think it's cute to call Black people ? and ? then you are a ? .

The Dead-President tattoos wouldn't entice white fans to your music unless they were white females who dig the body-art on a mans chest, white fans would be more enticed by a rapper making music with other white artists who they are familiar with.

I think 50-Cent due to his public dating of white women and being signed to a white rapper makes him appear very accessible and white-friendly to white consumers. 50-Cent has never released an album that didn't have at least one white artist on it...his album "Curtis" was the first rap album in history to have 3 white males on it (Timberlake,Thicke, Emenim).

When 50-Cent did videos with Pruanne2Forever & Keenan Cahill It further ingratiated him into the hearts of white-America.

If you look online you will see the phrase "G-Unit ? " because at the height of G-Units popularity the wannabees adopted
    G-unit as their brand of choice and caused it to crumble once the Urban demographic refused to support it due to it's crazed over-popularity amongst suburban whites.

Nothing wrong with being a white HipHop fan if you are normal and have the respect for the culture and the ability to articulate yourself like you do.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ If you are a true white HipHop head and you DJ then you are a part of the culture, and a member of an exclusive fraternity but if you only listen to Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath and think it's cute to call Black people ? and ? then you are a ? .,,,,AMEN!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S was trying to be sarcastic but in reality everything he said about FiF was true.............
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    white man loves ross,since he non threatening and they know its just music with him , plus everyday i hear a ross track bumping outta some white males car, and white women name drop ross to show they "know" real hiphop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8MXij4D7Ls&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsrIJp7uSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8hFq5GlQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYqMNY0WPBQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you live in Canada but thanks for telling the world that Canadian whites such as yourself are in love with a Black American rapper named Rick Ross. Damn homie so everybody bumpin' Rick Ross instead of 50-Cent EVERY DAY?

What I believe is that white people love 50-Cent because he stands next to Emenim, kissed Paris Hilton,
    dated Chelsea Handler, signed Pauly D and had an interracial sex-scene with Annylyne McCord.

White people love 50-Cent because of his hit song with white POP star Justin Timberlake and his non-threatening persona on shows like The View & The Oprah Show.

1st off im not white, 2nd why do black 2nd class citizen Americans act like they not the same as the white American , only difference is skin colour , as a Jamaican my culture is very different from the European here , here and white American or a black American talk without seeing them they sound the same that's why whites can get into rap so easily 2nd white people love rick ross , should i post ross concert videos from Toronto ?
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YMCMB is who the white man loves.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

Sig Fail, that ? is horrid.

We got a release dates on the way this thread is important.
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

discuss.

Don't take it too hard (pause), the T/S is one of those G-Unit-Donkey posters that made this failed troll-thread in a botched attempt to prove that Ross has as many white-wannabe-wanksta-? fans as 50-Cent does and it failed miserably.

If you are a true white HipHop head and you DJ then you are a part of the culture, and a member of an exclusive fraternity but if you only listen to Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath and think it's cute to call Black people ? and ? then you are a ? .

The Dead-President tattoos wouldn't entice white fans to your music unless they were white females who dig the body-art on a mans chest, white fans would be more enticed by a rapper making music with other white artists who they are familiar with.

I think 50-Cent due to his public dating of white women and being signed to a white rapper makes him appear very accessible and white-friendly to white consumers. 50-Cent has never released an album that didn't have at least one white artist on it...his album "Curtis" was the first rap album in history to have 3 white males on it (Timberlake,Thicke, Emenim).

When 50-Cent did videos with Pruanne2Forever & Keenan Cahill It further ingratiated him into the hearts of white-America.

If you look online you will see the phrase "G-Unit ? " because at the height of G-Units popularity the wannabees adopted
    G-unit as their brand of choice and caused it to crumble once the Urban demographic refused to support it due to it's crazed over-popularity amongst suburban whites.

Nothing wrong with being a white HipHop fan if you are normal and have the respect for the culture and the ability to articulate yourself like you do.

Personally, I didn't wear those clothes because they were/are ? ' ugly, but carry on.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone who believe any major hiphop artist majority of fans are not white is a ? , and should listen to rap music because they are to stupid to realize its just entertainment
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in this thread for infinite crab meats......................aint none here so I guess i'll leave.

@b@squ1@t redux

YOU FACELESS CRACKA!!!! YOU WHITES NEED TO STOP POSTING ON A HIP HOP SITE WHICH IS BLACK CULTURE. YO BLACK ASS IS A CRACKA THAT'S A WHITE BOY POSING AS A BLACKS. YOU WHITES ARE A BUNCH OF INTERNET GEEKS.

? U'S A CRACKA!!!!!!!! I'LL BEAT CHO BLACK ASS YOU GEEK ASS WHITE BOY POSING AS A BLACKS ON THE INTERNETS.

NAS NEVER TOOK ANY L's

OFFICER RICKY WAS THE BIGGEST DRUG KING PIN IN MIAMI THAT CAME FROM MISSISSIPPI, GREW UP IN CAROL CITY INA UPPER MIDDLE CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD, WITH TWO PARENTS WITH VERY VERY GOOD CAREERS, HAD A JOB AS A PARAMEDIC, ROOFER FOR HIS DADS COMPANY, AND A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER WHO GRADUATED FROM ONE OF THE TOP/FAMOUS BLACK UNIVERSITIES IN THE UNITED STATES WITH A FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP AND A DEGREE IN CRIMINAL LAW!!!!!!!!!!

TRILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lollllllllll
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont ? wit crackas...

But i was pumpin gas one day and this white ? pulled up bumpin wack ass Lloyd Banks...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw bruh my favorite rappers are Bun and ? but carry on my ? ...
  • bigcrimes
    bigcrimes Members Posts: 2
    Options
    i'd like to weigh in as a white man. i hate ross aka the foss. 50 cent was cool back in the GRODT days. the Green Lantern invasion mixtape days.

what makes you think "the white man" only listens to one of two rappers?

the only new rappers i listen to right now are ASAP Rocky and Action Bronson (oh that must be cause he's white) There are some older rappers i still look for new material from, like Ghostface, Raekwon, Cormega, Kurupt, Nas, maybe some Slaughterhouse...

I can't stand the really dumb stuff coming out these days like Waka, Wayne, Lil B..... i don't get it. A LOT of my white friends like them, love them. I don't understand it.

Most of the new Hip Hop is BORING!!! & that is why me and the white man are chilling listening to electronic music hahaha
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bigcrimes wrote: »
    i'd like to weigh in as a white man. i hate ross aka the foss. 50 cent was cool back in the GRODT days. the Green Lantern invasion mixtape days.

what makes you think "the white man" only listens to one of two rappers?

the only new rappers i listen to right now are ASAP Rocky and Action Bronson (oh that must be cause he's white) There are some older rappers i still look for new material from, like Ghostface, Raekwon, Cormega, Kurupt, Nas, maybe some Slaughterhouse...

I can't stand the really dumb stuff coming out these days like Waka, Wayne, Lil B..... i don't get it. A LOT of my white friends like them, love them. I don't understand it.

Most of the new Hip Hop is BORING!!! & that is why me and the white man are chilling listening to electronic music hahaha

End Thread
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldnt kno since im not a cracka and dont hang around crackas

but i think everybody prefers ross

when the last time 50 been hot, that last mixtape ehhhhhhhhhhh

? garbage

he better off bein money mayweather cheerleader nowadays

opinions are like .... well yall know the saying and this guy here defines it LOL ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    sad thing it aint about "white people" ... its more about the "white man" that controll music and will push the button to allow middle american and mainstream to be exposed to you ......
  • antarticp
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »
    This interview came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4mu_ip2maw

How do you approve of that ? .... ? outta here 50.

983ffc9a1c2369b8441343b0427b80c3.gif

he didnt approve it ... but he did say that eminem could say whatever he wants around him .....

• antarticp
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I would say Ross, but I see alot of white boys hate on him in the comments section on youtube sayin "? Ross, 50 Cent destroyed this guy" smh.

lol i seen a few japanese kids going hard on fif too lol ;)
  • GeE-757
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    he didnt approve it ... but he did say that eminem could say whatever he wants around him .....

u know MM standz fa MASSAH MARSHALL & woodface is da modern day kunta kinte that will do anythang his cracka massah say werd 2 BIG STY

http://youtu.be/PsrxTOp5PmU