Did Joe Sun Ether Fiat into Oblivion?

Options

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CB why u hypin this lame bruh...puttin the battery in his back..u too much lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    People just surprised anyone went at Fiat. I'm not sure why. Not shocked about anything Joe Sun said, nor am I shocked that he was the one who said it. Highly plausible for anyone who frequents this site to be a nerd.

Fiat's on of the IC's most respected so when Joe came at him like that ? had to give props so I feel you

Joe got his props with the reactions,but for the most part that post had folks like
    dean.gif

even need you see Seedz scrambling to apply "damage control"

Damage control? What I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if Fiat was a nerd, and that what Joe Sun said was true. Wouldn't be surprised and wouldn't care.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    you right, that's the reason for the edit out of your name

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ trying to deflect this conversation onto another poster. ? , I am talking to YOU. You were all jokes when the IC had your back, now all of a sudden it's a one on one and you whistling for other posters to come cape for you. That's some typical ? ? . Women get saved, bruh. Not men. You must be one of those cross-dressing ? , bra and panties with a smear of lipstick in the mirror practicing his "you go girl". You're questionable as ? .

I know this ? did not just send me another PM. Why am I getting alerts that you are messaging me behind closed doors? Lmao. I do not want to whisper with you, ? .
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    ayo @sage blunder u forgot to add @thatboydizz on that ESSAY i didnt read
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    the point remains no one wanted to touch that post after it dropped(myself & Lico...the ? butch ? broad, being the exception)

didn't even want to acknowledge it, avoided it like the plague

lol
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Let's talk about how you sent me a PM, crying like a little ? "Hey Sage.. why you didn't say anything to dizz but you came at me full force?" SWJ is more emotional then the ? of IC. Ever since simping been in style, you been in threads parading feelings with a baton swinging. You're leading the pack for bitchmade posters right now. A poster like you should be banished to the powder room.

To answer your question, dizz has always been known to be one of the IC members that try too hard. Kid probably went to sleep with a smile on because he got a couple LOL's. But seeing as it was roast Sage week, I already know the bandwagoners were lurking about.

I like this post. And I also think u have potential to be a good poster, still some chinks in ur armor tho, plus ur missin a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that... but you'll figure it out im sure.

As for the bolded, wtf does that mean? He presses the keys harder than u do? He types more? Like wtf does that mean? Ive seen it said plenty times although I never once said it to a poster. Seems like a cop out to someone being better than u are.

"Oh ? , Kobe dropped 81... '? that ? , he tries too hard' lol smh"

If I'm not mistaken, he's talking about the time period shortly after Dizz created the Ms. Dolla alias and was 'trying too hard' to be accepted in donkey, but was being rejected. Hence the whole "I got what it takes" saga.

Well ok, I can understand that. Once u start posing as a girl you've indeed took it too far. But ive seen many ppl tell me that ( U try too hard) when I have no gimmick.. no videos, gifs, pics etc.. I simply type words and hurt feelings. Some titans, some one liners, all varies, ya feel me?

@Sleep... lol nah, he makes his points thoroughly w/o all the extra ? . Ur a good up and coming poster too, I just tend to favor posters cut from the same cloth im cut from. Sage is a good kid that reminds me of myself before I became a legend. Ur more of a Dro (but funnier)/Chi hybrid kinda poster lol... I cant relate to that type of poster.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    ayo @sage blunder u forgot to add @thatboydizz on that ESSAY i didnt read

See lol... that rite there absolutely disgust me, why? Well there is nuffn to support that claim, so sayin u didnt read it is null and void. He can just say u did and that u just dont have a retort (which is more than likely the truth).

Like I said, ur a cool poster, but not a battle poster, that aint ur lane... stick to simpin and crackin random jokes.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i know u dont respect that boy... hes all keystrokes, no heart..smh

u tryna get him to jump out the window bruh lol

he already lost.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seedz still shook of ? on the court.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that windows 95?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ nice things kimmi said to me.
  • Sage Wonder
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Like I said, it's only a matter of time, drake. You're too soft to talk ? .
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i already murked you.

ur turn to murk dizz.

we're waiting...

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    U dont need heart on the internet lol.. im soft as ? and talk a whole lot of ? to posters that a pulverize me more than likely lol (not Seedz tho, I will ? that whiteboy up). But the internet isnt real so it doesnt matter.

All that matters is those keystrokes. His heart is in question a tad, thats why I said he still has flaws.

He made u roast him, well we all did lol, and hid for a few days, not G at all. Not G at all, Sage.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I've been told my jump shot looks like Magic Johnson's. :(
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Working on getting that jump shot back to GOAT levels after the whole wrist fracture. Need that back in my life because it opens up more for the VISCOUS pump fake and explosive drive.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    i already murked you.

ur turn to murk dizz.

we're waiting...

Lol @ you saying my turn to murk dizz. So you are subtly admitting that through the fog, I actually murked you while everyone was gunning at me. Your soul is mine, ? boy.

Who said I went into hiding? We got a power outage here in south jersey
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/07/new_jersey_residents_react_to.html

Lol @ me showing up in the middle of lack of internet and managing to son this fruit cake.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    tumblr_lj47qqYNTS1qhh0feo1_400.jpg22713758.jpg

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Dude doesn't have a generator lol, broke.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    U see that posts Seedz made?

Thats his bread and butter, thats what he does, he's a gimmick poster, that deflects attention away from his flaws as a "raw" naturally gifted poster.

Same with Fiat. Gimmick. I dont rate those posters.

But that was funny Seedz, i'll give you a "lol".
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Working on getting that jump shot back to GOAT levels after the whole wrist fracture. Need that back in my life because it opens up more for the VISCOUS pump fake and explosive drive.

Damn I forgot your ? was ? up. You finally got the cast or whatever off?

It hasn't even been sunny enough out here for me to hoop. Smh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    no one on this site seeing me in bball