LA Lakers, forever ? the market.

Options
#1 pick
#1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
You gotta give it up to these guys. The NBA will revolve around these guys. They will always have the best players. They will always be winners. No other way around it.

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like they have a few down years before they reload. it wasn't a smooth transition from Kareem's lakers to the kobe/shaq era
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got Nash for some late first round draft picks and 2nd round picks that wont even make a nba roster... Lakers got a steal...just like when they got Pau
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You were just crying last night about Lakers fans are ? and we think we can get whoever we want....
  • #1 pick
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    You were just crying last night about Lakers fans are ? and we think we can get whoever we want....
    You are still ? . That part never changed.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao idk how the league stay allowing this ? . First Pau now Nash all for a bag of dirt
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shouts to the cheap seats !!!!! we good now!!!! is cheap seats on suicide watch
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »

Naw, you're the one looking stupid right now.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It was nash's preference to stay close to phoenix more than anything

• #1 pick
    Options

Naw, you're the one looking stupid right now.
    How? You were talking about a stupid Josh Smith for regressing trash ass Pau Gasol deal. That had nothing to do with Steve Nash.
  • buttuh_b
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I forgot, to LA fans, sources are only credible if the other team is getting ? by the Lakers. Get over yourself man. Use some common sense.

^^^You caught feelings. I never said that the trade between Josh Smith and Pau Gasol was gonna happen. That's just what I want to happen and I gave my justification for why I think it's plausible.

You just a fan of a lame team that never won ? so you get emotional when the greatest organization in all sports does what they do on the reg. It's ok.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I forgot, to LA fans, sources are only credible if the other team is getting ? by the Lakers. Get over yourself man. Use some common sense.

^^^You caught feelings. I never said that the trade between Josh Smith and Pau Gasol was gonna happen. That's just what I want to happen and I gave my justification for why I think it's plausible.

You just a fan of a lame team that never won ? so you get emotional when the greatest organization in all sports does what they do on the reg. It's ok.
    I didnt know we got Steve Nash to play baseball.

New-York-YANKEES-27TH-CHAMPIONSHIP-New-Era-59Fifty-Fitteds1-500x379.jpg
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

I don't give a ? about your rings from the 1920's and ? . I'm talking about the past 50 years.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good pick up, though he's gonna get whooped on Defense
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

I don't give a ? about your rings from the 1920's and ? . I'm talking about the past 50 years.

Excuses
  • #1 pick
    Options

It was in reference to that trade and the general mindset of a LA fan in general which is true.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? rings from the 20s don't count but rings from the past 50 years do?
    the heat gon repeat on yo ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2012
    Options
    how the ? rings from the 20s don't count but rings from the past 50 years do?
    the heat gon repeat on yo ?

Son I wasnt even gonna say
    Dude called the Lakers the greatest organization in all of sports but discredits at least 20 of the Yankees past rings. How you gonna call a team the greatest but marginalize that by a certain amount of time?
    Hilarious
  • #1 pick
    Options

We won a ring in the 50's.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yo it doesnt count tho. It doesnt cross that past 50 year threshold
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    #1 pick wrote:
    You gotta give it up to these guys. The NBA will revolve around these guys. They will always have the best players. They will always be winners. No other way around it.
    when kobe retires it will be like a funeral lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was nashes choice
    now grant needs to leave phx
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Nash hasnt even suit up and hes already the 2nd pest pg in Laker history
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Derek Fisher Lost
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS sounds mad emotional about it. LOL
    It ? me how ? act like the lakers should try to regress as much as possible n ? . ? outta here ....stop hating