BLACK FOLKS!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS POWERFUL VIDEO REAL QUICK(ESPECIALLY SISTAS)

Options

Comments

• jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol funny how quick some of yall parted ways with the movement though. a harmless youtube video from a salty ? and suddenly all the darkies on the planet ain't sh*t lol. this why i try not to get too wrapped up in all this militant black power nonsense. ? is cool in moderation, some of you dudes really need to start interacting with other ethnicities / cultures because the way you view the world isn't balanced at all.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    Black People can't figure out what being Black is. That's a fight in itself. It's like being an individual is unacceptable. People argue about other peoples version of being black like you can actually be doing the color you were born wrong. A ? in the hood not doing ? but dragging the community down will look at a Black person raised in a good area, within a well off family and say that that person is not "real". To many Black People think that being black means to struggle and if your black and have never struggled then again your not real and You can't identify with being black.

? that.

Too real... This ALWAYS seemed to be the problem between blacks; ? in the barrel.

Thats why once you get out the barrel, instead of reaching back down to help and getting pulled back in...

You have to go on and let them learn from your example as others gain the strength and make it out alone
    DON'T FEED THE WHITE TROLL BRUH!!!! You noticed how he want to make sense now but look at his post before this one lol don't bite. His post really aint got ? to do with the video. Whenever Trill ass black folks speak on some ? or have positive dialog about our problems look who always gets in between us............................

PEOPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT GO INTO ALL THIS SCIENTIFIC ? AND STAY ON TOPIC

Oh look, another emotional idiot who feels he can tell a person is black by looking at a computer screen!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    U wrong for that sulfur & selenium quote though, I'll concede that at a genetic level the minute differences are quite substantial, yet superficial.
    its cool cuzzin ... i want cats to do the research themselves. im just letting you know its right LOL
    baby gurl gets direspectful tho so that was more directed toward her

the thing about letting cats know ? on the net is that when you prove them wrong they never pay homage and say " damn cuzzin you know what .. you was right about that one"

cats just skip over it cause i guess its embarrassing LOL. thats the arrogance that you'll hear lecturers talk about that exists in the black community. especially amongst women.

quote me on this my friend the debate is not even between the difference. that is already known and agreed upon and its not some ? thats in the used books section of your college book store. the debate is that technically that would call for us to be different species and "they" dont want that to be the case because it writes them off and out of ancient history LOL

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    Black People can't figure out what being Black is. That's a fight in itself. It's like being an individual is unacceptable. People argue about other peoples version of being black like you can actually be doing the color you were born wrong. A ? in the hood not doing ? but dragging the community down will look at a Black person raised in a good area, within a well off family and say that that person is not "real". To many Black People think that being black means to struggle and if your black and have never struggled then again your not real and You can't identify with being black.

? that.

Too real... This ALWAYS seemed to be the problem between blacks; ? in the barrel.

Thats why once you get out the barrel, instead of reaching back down to help and getting pulled back in...

You have to go on and let them learn from your example as others gain the strength and make it out alone
    DON'T FEED THE WHITE TROLL BRUH!!!! You noticed how he want to make sense now but look at his post before this one lol don't bite. His post really aint got ? to do with the video. Whenever Trill ass black folks speak on some ? or have positive dialog about our problems look who always gets in between us............................

PEOPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT GO INTO ALL THIS SCIENTIFIC ? AND STAY ON TOPIC

Oh look, another emotional idiot who feels he can tell a person is black by looking at a computer screen!
    YEP, YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO LOL. Watch the video bruh and calm the ? down. You really looking stupid right now trying to make something what it aint. You're waaaaaaaaaaay off. LOL at you defending a well known troll.
    jsnowpro wrote: »
    lol funny how quick some of yall parted ways with the movement though. a harmless youtube video from a salty ? and suddenly all the darkies on the planet ain't sh*t lol. this why i try not to get too wrapped up in all this militant black power nonsense. ? is cool in moderation, some of you dudes really need to start interacting with other ethnicities / cultures because the way you view the world isn't balanced at all.
    lol at the bold, this is exactly what dude spoke on. about dude being "super militant" he's not at all(I hate them type of ? too). Cuzzo was just speaking on the way ? is, the part that a lot of us turn away from.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude you are cosigning and waving your pom poms for is a known black woman hater, he is not some new internet speaker, have you ever watched his other videos? Dude said straight up that most black women look like men.....transexuals even!

In one video while on a black woman bashing rant, he spoke about "black women like halle berry" relationship with that white guy and how she can't upgrade like a white woman after a relationship. Then in this video he is saying that mixed women aren't black, so what is this dudes angle?

In every video he is just bashing black women, never speaking about the real issue that plagues the black community. The lack of knowledge, love and leadership of the BLACK MAN.

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i grew up w/this mixed kid. black dad white mom. his skin was very light but his hair was tighter than mine. it was very obvious that he was directly mixed with black/white. i remeber one day he started talking about all the ? he was mixed with. he claimed every nationaly in europe. he claimed that he english, portugese, polish, german, and even jewish but he never said black even though his hair was nappier than mine. it was so painfully obvious to me even as a 5th grader that he was black/white. the part that tripped me out was the german/jewish. even at nine years old i knew there wasnt a lot of mixing between the germans and the jews but thats what he claimed he was. he claimed to be any and everything but black. smmfh
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude in the video was a little too turned up in his statements i think, but he still had some valid points. I think some people are just offended at what he said and have injected emotion into it rather just looking at it objectively and taking it for what it is. He isn't putting ALL the blame on black women, just most of it lol. He has some valid points I will admit, but I can't agree with everything.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok gonna take a ? at this, well stuff i have issue with some of it is true not all.

First race is not real, it is a social construct created to divide and classify those who look different. Humans are animals and as such have different traits from the same species but they are the same.

So all the mix people who are raised in a black family cant be black now when thats all they know? Also the fact he said other races wont claim mixed kids as thier race is false.

In four years bi racial kids have increased by 20%, in classrooms starting in pre school more that %40 is biracial and 60% other than white.

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    I see alot of White Grandparents with their biracial grand kids walking around these days.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats because its not a taboo like it used to be so mostly those under 30 are breeding with whoever makes them happy. Why punish those kids because you having idenity issues about your own race.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I agree with his point about black people claiming their mixed with anything and how whites don't do the same.

Uh no! White people been claiming Indian descentant since they have been getting tax benefits.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think mixed ppl are black because the police won'r beat them half up
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I think mixed ppl are black because the police won'r beat them half up

If that's the case then they need to cut it out with all that "I'm mixed" ? . A person can have African genes but a European mentality and that is no bueno. Dunny in the first video said some ill ? . I believe towards the middle of the video he said the first time he hears a girl call herself mixed is the last time she can call herself black.
    That ? should hold true for African Americans/Black folks. People should not have cart blanche to denounce and renounce us at any given moment but then wanna rummage for the Black card when they need it.
    While we at it, all these duns that wanna play the racially ambiguous role. Those ? need to go to. Either fess up or hit the bricks all this you can't tell who I am so I don't lose my white fanbase FOHWTBS.
    Split loyalties is no bueno.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Lol @ European mentality.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.K., so I finally watched the video and I've come to this conclusion: This dude did way too much generalizing and he was way too emotional. I never hear dark-skinned women always talking about being mixed, so WTF is this dude saying? He claims that he ALWAYS hears Black women talking about being mixed with White... For real? Where they do that at?

And what "girl-groups" is he talking about that always have a mixed lead-singer? En Vogue? NO! The Supremes? NO! TLC? NO! SWV? NO! And if he's talking about Destiny's Child, I've got news for him: Both of Beyonce's parents are BLACK!! Beyonce' is not directly mixed with White, as he keeps saying. And of COURSE Beyonce' is gonna be the lead singer of the group... Her father is the MANAGER!!!!!!!!

And another thing: If a Black person claims to be mixed with Puerto Rican, that doesn't necessarily mean that this person is "too stupid" to realize that Puerto Rico is a country and not a race; most Puerto Ricans are a mixture of different races, nationalities and cultures and Black Americans don't know our TRUE national origins because that knowledge was ripped from us hundreds of years ago... Therefore, many times the term Black is synonymous with African American.... And THAT'S usually what someone means if they say they're mixed with Black and *insert nationality here*.

Then he brought up Mariah Carey.... He says that Mariah Carey can claim she's Black, but the thing is, I've NEVER heard Mariah Carey claim to be Black.. NEVER!! I remember when she first came out back in the early '90's, and Black folks were actually upset because she DIDN'T claim to be Black; so why is this dude bringing up HER name?

And finally, he kept flip-flopping on his views of mixed people. In one instance he's bashing them and then 2 seconds later, he's claiming that he has nothing against mixed people. Make up your mind, bruh. Say what you mean and mean what you say. He had some valid points, but he also sounded like he was making up stuff as he went along.

That's the end of my review.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was probably the stupidest ? Ive ever watched.

Dude is completely ignorant of the history of race in America, i think he said something about being Panamanian, no wonder, that ? couldnt be from america on some ? ? like that.

Yall ? cosignin that ? must have never heard of the "one drop rule".

It said that if you have any NOTICEABLE degree of african ancestry....youre black. Even if youre mixed...directly or indirectly.

That rule obviously lead to large amounts of race mixing in the american black community for hundreds of years

The only point he had was seeing whites as black because of their behavior, like bill clinton and robin thicke, but the rest of that video was ?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So Malcolm X wasn't black? Damn... all this damn time
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    For the record: Malcolm X wasn't mixed, at least not mixed like the video implies. Here's his mother and father side by side.

mf01.jpg?w=300&h=300

In his autobiography, Malcolm said she was just very fair-skinned. I'd imagine like the actress who played her in the Spike Lee movie, Lonette Mckee:

11681-4198.jpg
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Malcom was black.His brother came from the same dad and mother and they dark skin.Very dark.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds ike Joe Budden..
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was just joking about X.

Like brother malcolm said the media and other powers have divded and turned black people against each other.

back in the day there was no african american, black british, afro-cuban, etc etc....everyone was BLACK
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Was just joking about X.

Like brother malcolm said the media and other powers have divded and turned black people against each other.

back in the day there was no african american, black british, afro-cuban, etc etc....everyone was BLACK

Marcus Garvey said it best, we are a people cursed with petty differences.

This is our achilles heel.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I really listened to this and he really ethered some of yall.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    O.K., so I finally watched the video and I've come to this conclusion: This dude did way too much generalizing and he was way too emotional. I never hear dark-skinned women always talking about being mixed, so WTF is this dude saying? He claims that he ALWAYS hears Black women talking about being mixed with White... For real? Where they do that at?

And what "girl-groups" is he talking about that always have a mixed lead-singer? En Vogue? NO! The Supremes? NO! TLC? NO! SWV? NO! And if he's talking about Destiny's Child, I've got news for him: Both of Beyonce's parents are BLACK!! Beyonce' is not directly mixed with White, as he keeps saying. And of COURSE Beyonce' is gonna be the lead singer of the group... Her father is the MANAGER!!!!!!!!

And another thing: If a Black person claims to be mixed with Puerto Rican, that doesn't necessarily mean that this person is "too stupid" to realize that Puerto Rico is a country and not a race; most Puerto Ricans are a mixture of different races, nationalities and cultures and Black Americans don't know our TRUE national origins because that knowledge was ripped from us hundreds of years ago... Therefore, many times the term Black is synonymous with African American.... And THAT'S usually what someone means if they say they're mixed with Black and *insert nationality here*.

Then he brought up Mariah Carey.... He says that Mariah Carey can claim she's Black, but the thing is, I've NEVER heard Mariah Carey claim to be Black.. NEVER!! I remember when she first came out back in the early '90's, and Black folks were actually upset because she DIDN'T claim to be Black; so why is this dude bringing up HER name?

And finally, he kept flip-flopping on his views of mixed people. In one instance he's bashing them and then 2 seconds later, he's claiming that he has nothing against mixed people. Make up your mind, bruh. Say what you mean and mean what you say. He had some valid points, but he also sounded like he was making up stuff as he went along.[/red]

That's the end of my review.
    Sooooooooooooooo, you not gone speak on his valid points?..............I mean might as well after all of that lol.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much ether in that video. A lot feelings spilling in the air...