Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Lebron doesn't need 5 rings to be greater than Kobe anyway.

So ? already done excepted the fact Lebron aint neva gonna get 5 rings?

Lebron could win 5-6 rings, but the chances of that happening are minimal at best. With the forming of other super teams, and the fact that KD and the Thunder are continually getting better(2010 - 1st round exit, 2011 - lost WCF, 2012 - Lost finals, 2013 - ? See the pattern), I could see him winning 3, which is a more realistic number, and I don't think he will repeat either.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh they probaly ACCEPTED.

good looking to much drinking at the crib
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559659_3173393813381_1661066362_n.jpg[/img]
  • kacee139
    Options

Lebron could win 5-6 rings, but the chances of that happening are minimal at best. With the forming of other super teams, and the fact that KD and the Thunder are continually getting better(2010 - 1st round exit, 2011 - lost WCF, 2012 - Lost finals, 2013 - ? See the pattern), I could see him winning 3, which is a more realistic number, and I don't think he will repeat either.

so he will be a victim of the ? he started (super teams)
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

That's what it looks like bruh. ? 's crazy how much the game has changed. OKC is really gonna be the only legit built non scheme team in the coming years. As much as I don't want to sound like a hater I didn't want Lebron to win a ring so soon with the Heat. Now that they have succeeded in winning a chip other players will follow suit and just ring chase with their homeboys.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ? not realize that from a statistically standpoint you can argue Lebron's top 5-10 period. He's production exceeds Kobe's considerably, he's on pace to shatter all Kobe's "youngest to" feats and he's been an MVP for a 3rd of his career and finished top 5 in MVP almost every year of his career.

Yes, if he keeps his current pace he'll easily surpass Kobe 5 rings or not!
  • kacee139
    Options

That's what it looks like bruh. ? 's crazy how much the game has changed. OKC is really gonna be the only legit built non scheme team in the coming years. As much as I don't want to sound like a hater I didn't want Lebron to win a ring so soon with the Heat. Now that they have succeeded in winning a chip other players will follow suit and just ring chase with their homeboys.

Well if David Stern put the age limit on the olympic team it might ? everybody being so overly friendly....Cuz all this super team ? started in 2008 wit the redeem team
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited July 2012
    Options

Well if David Stern put the age limit on the olympic team it might ? everybody being so overly friendly....Cuz all this super team ? started in 2008 wit the redeem team

I don't know if it was more the redeem team, than it was a reaction to the success of the Celtics in '08. Seriously though if that Celtics team wouldn't have came around Bron and Wade's biggest competition would of been each other and the Orlando Magic(from 2008-2010), meaning Bron wouldn't have never needed to go to Miami to get over the ? , realistically he could have done it in Cleveland, Maybe. I doubt the Cavs teams those years beat the Lakers, those years.
  • kacee139
    Options

I don't know if it was more the redeem team, than it was a reaction to the success of the Celtics in '08. Seriously though if that Celtics team wouldn't have came around Bron and Wade's biggest competition would of been each other and the Orlando Magic(from 2008-2010), meaning Bron wouldn't have never needed to go to Miami to get over the ? , realistically he could have done it in Cleveland.

True but it aint like that Celtic team completely dominated the League....they only got 1 ring out the deal also
  • kacee139
    Options
    But Lebron had to leave lol .... aint no free agents going to Cleveland....thats why its funny how he cool wit the other stars but couldnt recruit 1 to join him in Cleveland
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

I don't know if it was more the redeem team, than it was a reaction to the success of the Celtics in '08. Seriously though if that Celtics team wouldn't have came around Bron and Wade's biggest competition would of been each other and the Orlando Magic(from 2008-2010), meaning Bron wouldn't have never needed to go to Miami to get over the ? , realistically he could have done it in Cleveland.

True but it aint like that Celtic team completely dominated the League....they only got 1 ring out the deal also

They dominated the east for the most part though. If KG wasn't injured in '09 it would of been Celtics vs. Lakers in three straight finals.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man this ? aint nothin new......MJ said the same ? to KG,PP,and Jesus when they won theirs....and im sure TD, Rip,Chauncey, Dirk, Kobe, Shaq, Dwade, LO, Bynum and countless other champions got the same damn ? talkin advice from a MULTIPLE Champion at some point....bottom line is dont get satisfied with one cuz givin the right situation its not really hard to win a ring....and if it is then win another....

again its not that hard IN THE RIGHT SITUATION.....
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron has next year and maybe da year after dat b4 he starts 2 decline... Durant is gonna be da new face of da NBA in 2 years... every year there is a draft remember so kids rookie n sophomore years dey may be just raw talent but soon as u get dat experience it's a wrap...

honestly I see Lebron getting comfortable dis next year... he won't be in contention 4 another ring till he has 2 "prove" he can still get one...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron has next year and maybe da year after dat b4 he starts 2 decline... Durant is gonna be da new face of da NBA in 2 years... every year there is a draft remember so kids rookie n sophomore years dey may be just raw talent but soon as u get dat experience it's a wrap...

honestly I see Lebron getting comfortable dis next year... he won't be in contention 4 another ring till he has 2 "prove" he can still get one...

Lol @ this idiot...shouldn't you be looking for a ? to suck you ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i know where this quote is going

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you admitted you would willingly suck a ? bruh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh they probaly ACCEPTED.

good looking to much drinking at the crib
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559659_3173393813381_1661066362_n.jpg[/img]

For real. Trade in some of those bottles for some high grade.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    If I had Smush and the bonified scrub I'd be ? too. Alteast When Bron was in cleveland they was having the best record in the league year after year and they actually gave him snippers around him that could make buckets. ? didn't start sayin he need help till they lost to boston. Nobody should be forces to play with Smush, Luke and Kwame in they starting line up. That's worst than anything Bron ever had to hit the court wit, that ? is cruel and unsual punishment!! If you know that's all you got as a front office Kobe shouldn't need to pressure you to improve that.

what the ? eva... he ran Shaq and Phil out cuz he wanted to do it byhimself.... they granted him his wish and he cried once he saw it wasnt that easy.... He wanted Bynum traded for Kidd.... he said trade me... folk act like all this didnt happen because he got 2 rings after getting Gasol. dude talking ? bout Brons 1 ring when the only time he had to put a mediocre team on his back they lost and he complained.... keep it 100

lol what s your point bro ham....

its easy to talk ? when u didnt have to go the hard way like others... Bron was number 1 pick to the ? ass cavs... all their success was pretty much him... he didnt get the benefit to have Shaq. The moment Kobe had ti struggle byhimself he threw hissy fits til he got more help. Bron got bashed for going to Mia to get more help...

Ummmm ....Both Lebron and Wade got to play with Shaq Afterwards. Wade had to get Shaq just to win his chip at the time but I dont see you ? complaining about these ? running to scoop up Kobe's left overs. Dont be talkin about Kobe not being a sportsman about Mediore Front office movement, when Lebron was the posterboy for cryin before this. Did you forget last year he was blaming the fans after Dirk shat on them and he was damn near on suicide watch? EVERYRTIME YOUR BOY loses in the playoffs the ? start acting like a lil ass kid and not wanna slap hands with the other team....but when He wins lil first round games, second round games, being out there doin the dougie n ? frontrunning... he expects the teams he beat to kiss his ass! Dont get on here with that Colin Cowherd logic.

Kevin Love just said yesterday He wants more help on the T Wolves. So whusup? He cryng too? Or is it the ? truth and you need more than Luke Ridnour, Malcolm Lee, Wesley Johnson, and ? Darko to make the Playoffs? See Lebron (except I think his rookie year)cant say the same thing cuz they was always number 1,2,or 3 seed and never missed the Playoffs in Cleveland when he had all his supposed "Bumbs" on his team. But that's right huh, your ? dont do a "put the management on the hot seat" by threatening to leave ....he just Leaves like a ? while Kobe missses the playoffs one year having Bonified Scrubs starting and Randy Fund or Rudy Tom damn near having heart attacks on the sideline coaching. Kobe wasn't goin nowhere long as Shaq wasn't on the team, it was a ploy to motivate the front office. I thought that was common knowlege. Gettin one player that's good but not great from spain and having Wade and Bosh (both way better than Gasol ever was) are two totally different Animals
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i gotta do is look back at this years all star game on the final play.

Kobe > Lebron

"If i wanna have fun ill play with Lebron, But if i wanna win ill play with Kobe" - Larry Bird
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron is 27, lol at declining at 30. You ? say the dumbest ? ? .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Right "More fearless" Thats always important in basketball debates who cares about that meaningless ?

I'll take the guy who is more efficient,who gets his teammates involved,who doesn't consistently take ill advised terrible shots ,who routinely sticks the other teams best player from pg's to pf's and is the overall better player in every aspect of the game besides scoring

Catch feelins again and flag this post cuz the truth hurts

LOL @ the Bolded considering ? didn't start puttin an infasis on Defence till he got on the Redeem team a few years ago and he saw Kobe d'in up ? like an animal. The next season all of a sudden we started seein Chase down blocks

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lebron is 27, lol at declining at 30. You ? say the dumbest ? ? .

and thats saying alot coming from the reigning champ of dumb quotes on the IC
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Right "More fearless" Thats always important in basketball debates who cares about that meaningless ?

I'll take the guy who is more efficient,who gets his teammates involved,who doesn't consistently take ill advised terrible shots ,who routinely sticks the other teams best player from pg's to pf's and is the overall better player in every aspect of the game besides scoring

Catch feelins again and flag this post cuz the truth hurts

LOL @ the Bolded considering ? didn't start puttin an infasis on Defence till he got on the Redeem team a few years ago and he saw Kobe d'in up ? like an animal. The next season all of a sudden we started seein Chase down blocks

This whole post is dumb and false only fellow groupies will cosign this trash

You sayin he started doin chase down bloccs cuz he watched kobe?

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron is top 15 dead or alive

kobe is top 20 dead or alive
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what are ? arguin in this thread?kobe vs lebron?

Everybody know Kobe is greater than lebron alltime ? not even close if you wanna talk about mvps then i guess Nash>Kobe,shaq,David Robinson and Hakeem... and Drose>Dwade that ? is just a popularity contest

And then the rings kobe has 5 lbj 1.. I'm not doin that subtracting Bs cause ? don't work like that going by that logic Kareem has 2 rings ? he has 2 fmvps and Scottie pippen has 0...

Kobe is lakers alltime leading scorer and by many the greatest laker that ever played dude scored 81 points somethin nobody will ever see again 62 in 3 quarters he colud've had more but Phil held him back point is Kobe > lebron, lebron gon fall off in 2 years anyway lets see how good lbj will be in his 17th season if he's still in the league...