How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any chick that becomes wifey gonna love me.I dont want no submissive slave doin my laundry and cleanin my mess up.? outta here.

I'm already clean as hell and I barely eat.All she gotta do is look good and ? me on a regular all that other stuff aint necessary,Now if she insist go head I still wont feel comfortable but I wont say no.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CzySxyCool wrote: »
    smh @ the lazy hoe comment....

I fix my mans plate all the time whether he wants me to or not its jus something i feel as tho i SHOULD do... please young man do not mistake that for something i HAVE to do... the only thing i HAVE to do is stay black n die and really M.J. proved i dont HAVE to stay black. LOL

The problem today it that the things we should do we act like we are too good and above someone to do... THats why divorce rates are so high and why these ? stay on the hard on hoes movement. ITS OK TO PLEASE YOUR MAN!

quality post..
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word. some other cats are lookin at it from that angle too. and that's a good mentality...

but this isn't about the men. it's about what the women do for their men.

Well like you said, I wouldn't get with anyone who wasn't "thoro" (that's a correct assumption ha ha). I'd get with someone who knows what reciprocation means because I've noticed, I'm not the hardest dude out to please...be nice, keep yourself up, be smart and logical, no unnecessary drama and reciprocate and we'll be fine. She's even allowed to make decisions in the house according to what I know she's good at! You can't go wrong w/that type of compromise.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    lol ok i will play along...

she previously said that she refuses to fix her man a plate. then included it in a list of other "traditions" typically done by a female. so it was a fair question to ask. you refuse to do one based solely on tradition, do you refuse to do all?

I'm pretty sure i read her say that it wasn't mandatory that she did so and that he could fix his own plate. I also read that she said she'd fix him a plate on special occasions but she didn't see it as a necessity for everyday. She didn't refuse to do it SOLELY on tradition she also had the reasoning that he could simply do it himself.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I fix my mans plate all the time whether he wants me to or not its jus something i feel as tho i SHOULD do... please young man do not mistake that for something i HAVE to do... the only thing i HAVE to do is stay black n die and really M.J. proved i dont HAVE to stay black. LOL

The problem today it that the things we should do we act like we are too good and above someone to do... THats why divorce rates are so high and why these ? stay on the hard on hoes movement. ITS OK TO PLEASE YOUR MAN!

Wow. Just wow. Half breeds talkin' 'bout "stay black and die"? Wheretheydothatat?

^^^

Hypocritical ? post

Haha. You know you're wrong for talkin' about Mike like that. Hahaha. Damn ma.

tam wrote: »
    i would. . . .

Why does this NOT surprise me?
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because she said something was defined as "traditionally a woman's role" doesn't mean she's not going to do it. What she says is that it's not MANDATORY for her to do such things. And quite frankly she's correct in what she's saying and you old hags are trying to convert her into your way of thinking which is basically outdated gender-role sterotypes.

Maybe she's willing to do some of the so-called "manly things" to help out her man and expects him to do some of the so-called "womanly" things in return. It's still give and take but with more sharing of the duties involved. No pre-set gender roles for each to follow.

I'm sure that relationship works well for you because it's the type of person you are. It's what you believe is right that you're doing. However if someone has different expectations for their relationship and doesn't agree with what you're doing then doing it in that way will be a negative thing for that person and their relationship because it will leave him/her unhappy and unfulfilled. What works for you doesn't work for everyone.

Lady C just summed up why it came accross as she wouldnt do those things.

And I know what works for me doesnt work for all. I even stated that in this thread. And not once did I tell her she would end up alone or any of the other stuff. Because I know she may find a man who doesnt mind fixing his own plate while she mows the lawn. I know there are couples out there like that. I jsut stated that it doesnt work for me and mine so I see no reason for us to change the way we are. Again you both have me confused with other posters who said those things to her.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i take it that you didnt see the other thread where all the old female posters don't mind ? on their face.

next thread would be about wiping his ass.

what's wrong with some machismo on ya face... that's love baby
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty sure i read her say that it wasn't mandatory that she did so and that he could fix his own plate. I also read that she said she'd fix him a plate on special occasions but she didn't see it as a necessity for everyday. She didn't refuse to do it SOLELY on tradition she also had the reasoning that he could simply do it himself.

you did read that. and what i meant by solely on tradition is that she is not going to do it just because thats how it's always been done (i.e. tradition). so again, it was a fair question based on her previous responses and her grouping all of the "traditions" together - shes refusing to do one is she refusing to do the others...real basic.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    Both sides have a point. I'd fix my man's plate cause that's how I grew up.....Momma always taught me to do so....but it's refreshing to see men who have no qualms making their own plate....when men start to demand that ? , it''s REALLY unnattractive....I'll do it because I love you not because you "put your foot down" or whatever....

at the end of the day, do what works for you

very good post
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lady C just summed up why it came accross as she wouldnt do those things.

And I know what works for me doesnt work for all. I even stated that in this thread. And not once did I tell her she would end up alone or any of the other stuff. Because I know she may find a man who doesnt mind fixing his own plate while she mows the lawn. I know there are couples out there like that. I jsut stated that it doesnt work for me and mine so I see no reason for us to change the way we are. Again you both have me confused with other posters who said those things to her.

Stop typin and send me a video of you deepthroating a baseball bat. Thanks in advance.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's not nice. but anyway, NthingzAreForever's and IHeartCali's posts are similar as well. if u read all the ladies' posts...most of them are on the same accord. and the ones who aren't? male and female...guess the age range...

Cali's folks are from Texas though ain't they? And I wasn't takin' shots, I'm speakin' the truth, man. My fam is from Lillie Louisiana and Ridgeland South Carolina, I know all about Deep South traditions and values...... It still don't make it right to be that insecure....

I only read about 3/4 of the thread up until that post of mine. I'm sure that Nthng's post wasn't as extreme as most of the chicks on this site though..... I ain't seen it.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stop typin and send me a video of you deepthroating a baseball bat. Thanks in advance.

I dont have video of that. But I have pics with a paynus in my mouth.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is a funny thread.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    What? Dude, she's from Texas. It doesn't surprise me they wouldn't find it petty or childish.

Like I said, I'm not opposed to making my own plate, but smackin' plates out of peoples hands 'cause they made a plate for dude instead of you is childish. Wheretheydothatat?

uhhh what is that supposed to mean???
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

So you fattenin the ? up even though u see he tryna work out...eh

Smh @ u

Du hold ya head ? ...try not to hit 300 before the summer
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ calling my lady a half breed...so rude...
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    what's wrong with some machismo on ya face... that's love baby

i bet it is.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    So you fattenin the ? up even though u see he tryna work out...eh

Smh @ u

Du hold ya head ? ...try not to hit 300 before the summer
    255 my ? ...255......
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you did read that. and what i meant by solely on tradition is that she is not going to do it just because thats how it's always been done (i.e. tradition). so again, it was a fair question based on her previous responses and her grouping all of the "traditions" together - shes refusing to do one is she refusing to do the others...real basic.

no. i said tradition because people kept throwing the word around.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I missed what being form texas had to do with this. can someone fill me in? i don't wanna read all of this. =~(*
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why is this thread like 14 pages...............
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm a ? that can read and comprehend. Ladies I am a catch just based on that. Refusing to do one isn't refusing to do others unless she flat out stated that. What you did is simply draw conclusions based on what she said. And don't try that you didn't draw conclusions you only asked a question--your question was purely rhetorical in nature and condescending. Using multiple question marks...smh

thesweetheart92 is a modern thinkin ripe 18 year old.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wanting and having are two different things... traditionally women want to fix their man's plate at functions and it's traditionally a sign of moving on another female's man when a rogue female tries to make a plate for said linked male
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Why is this thread like 14 pages...............

Thanx...i wondered the same ? ...where is the beef at? like what page? wtf is goin on in here?
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So woman Ya'll basically trained to submit and be a slave or else be alone.? sit back and do whatever they want and ya'll got FT jobs at home and at work.

All these baby boy ? need woman fixin they plate like they cant do it themselves ? ? .This ? is crazy.LOL @ All the chicks emphatically sayin this is what they Supposed to do.Then get mad at shoveanistic sterotypes
This discussion has been closed.