edited April 2010
    Options
    The ? goin on in here?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    it aint about being MADE to do anything or doing ? out of the kindness of your heart. the issue is that if YOU dont do it, another ? WILL. and if you're ok with another ? feeding your man (which, believe it or not, is a VERY intimate gesture), then you can hope for the best (all that ? you typed), but prepare for the worst (his ? down her throat very soon).

...i'm not gonna repeat myself...read the last line...if another chick offers you a plate do you take it or say no thank you, i'm gonna ask my woman to fix me one..smh@ you snatching a plate from any random chick in front of your woman..she couldve poisoned that ? ...trust your woman to have your back...or are you just so ? -brained that you'll ? anything that feeds you??...
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you would let a ? rub your girl shoulders down- hands all ova her bawwdy? wheredeydodatat?

I was thinking shoulders nig. I wasn't thinking about that...

But if we want to go there, should I ? the messus? If it's a random dude, hell yeah...that's different, physical and a violation.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and its not lack of faith in you. Its the disrespect she showed me.

Whats soemthing you enjoy doing for your woman because you like seeing that smile on her face?

Would you mind if another man did that thing for her while you are standing right there willing and able and wanting to do it?

You never returned my last PM. I'm not good enough for you to return the favor, or send me some nudes......but I am good enough for you to have me in your sig? What kinda ? is that ma? Hahaha.
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was thinking shoulders nig. I wasn't thinking about that...

But if we want to go there, should I ? the messus? If it's a random dude, hell yeah...that's different, physical and a violation.

let's say you at a cookout and some ol' pretty ricky ? keep doin slick ? for ya girl. its gettin later in the day and ya girl say she gettin tired. just then ol' boy swoop down all smooth like "yo, i got you" and start working her shoulders. ? you cool with that?

thats the same ? as some other ? makin' yo plate in front of yo girl. one of yall betta say somethin!!!!!
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    You never returned my last PM. I'm not good enough for you to return the favor, or send me some nudes......but I am good enough for you to have me in your sig? What kinda ? is that ma? Hahaha.

lol now you know better. I always have to take my time w hen I pen my responses to you. Can't treat you like one of these miller high life ass ? . Your my Chimay Red (mmmmm one of the only beers i like lol)
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let's say you at a cookout and some ol' pretty ricky ? keep doin slick ? for ya girl. its gettin later in the day and ya girl say she gettin tired. just then ol' boy swoop down all smooth like "yo, i got you" and start working her shoulders. ? you cool with that?

thats the same ? as some other ? makin' yo plate in front of yo girl. one of yall betta say somethin!!!!!

Believe me bruh, I'll get my

ar-090827110016.jpg

And Regulate
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol now you know better. I always have to take my time w hen I pen my responses to you. Can't treat you like one of these miller high life ass ? . Your my Chimay Red (mmmmm one of the only beers i like lol)

Damn you Bird! Now I wanna actually go do some of the stuff I typed for a girl...#shrug...oh well.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FoF material

*Self Promotion Post*

Yo Bird do be cookin her ass off....Im hungry as hell
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CzySxyCool wrote: »
    lol i encourage his workout... i myself am doing the same so best believe its a health plate! (if i let him get his own it would be two plates lol)

smh @ half breed comment *sad face*

Aww. You know I'm jokin'.......

I'm allowed to hate on lightskinded people though.....self hatred ftw! JK.

See, ? like this is what makes me want to fly my ass down to Florida, find you at your job.....ask that you take your break.....fill you with all of my charms, and then give you the most intense orgasm you've ever experienced.......

Like I've said before, I'll be drillin' haiku in morse code into your ? to show you how serious I be....
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FoF material

I actually agree.
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww. You know I'm jokin'.......

I'm allowed to hate on lightskinded people though.....self hatred ftw! JK.

See, ? like this is what makes me want to fly my ass down to Florida, find you at your job.....ask that you take your break.....fill you with all of my charms, and then give you the most intense orgasm you've ever experienced.......

Like I've said before, I'll be drillin' haiku in morse code into your ? to show you how serious I be....

.....then I'd let you get up from the bed to make us both some sammiches, and then I'd get dressed in some coveralls so that if your man came home, I'd say I was the cable guy......

You don't even know. Hahaha. SMH.......
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can already tell this is a trill ass thread just off the title alone
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like this thread!!!
  • ChillaDaKilla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like this thread!!!

would u fix yo ? 's plate at a cookout? being as young as u are

cause my chick does that ? and the lazy pigeons with no ? in they life

always side comment or roll they eyes when she do it
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I sooo didnt get this thread until now.
    damn blonde moments
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like to get my own food whevere I'm at, I don't like people serving me or people wanting me to try food that I don't like.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I sooo didnt get this thread until now.
    damn blonde moments

I know u be having leftovers in them crumb catchers u got
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    I know u be having leftovers in them crumb catchers u got

lol :( sigh.

but yea. to answer ? question.

Ill make a plate for my guy; it's nothing.
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    would u fix yo ? 's plate at a cookout? being as young as u are

cause my chick does that ? and the lazy pigeons with no ? in they life

always side comment or roll they eyes when she do it

sure wouldn't.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao why is this so long? Plz someone tell me why???

I would make him a plate. That's not a problem. I don't make plates for my male family members all the time though, nor for just some ? hangin around the cookout.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd doubt it. They think even fixing a man a sandwich is "too demanding"...............
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    damn so all ya'll negros eat buffet style????

every BBQ my family does is family style

but then again we don't do the huge family reunion thing, just small gatherings

In my fam we do buffet style but we have servers (usually me :( and my 3 other cousins smh) cause greedy negros always take too much food and my fam is big on not bein glutton's and having courtesy for others ie: dont eat up all the damn food lol
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cali's folks are from Texas though ain't they? And I wasn't takin' shots, I'm speakin' the truth, man. My fam is from Lillie Louisiana and Ridgeland South Carolina, I know all about Deep South traditions and values...... It still don't make it right to be that insecure....

I only read about 3/4 of the thread up until that post of mine. I'm sure that Nthng's post wasn't as extreme as most of the chicks on this site though..... I ain't seen it.

?? lol No they are not. California born and raised.
This discussion has been closed.