Kobe the Last Old School ? left... Ice Grillin in every Olympic Photo...

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
A few days ago I saw a photo on espn... Every member of the olympic team was smilin, laughin, pointin at somethin...

Kobe was in the back with his arms crossed, just looking, not totally interested, looking serious... I already knew what the deal was...

qbuFB.png

Now a few days later.. again... Everybody again, laughing, smiling and ? .. picking up anthony davis...

Kobe with the Ice grill in the back...

9o1Rq.png

I respect kobe more than any basketball player ever, maybe besides jordan.. ? , maybe a lil more than jordan..

All these little young ? are all cliqued up.. I always wondered how can this work.... You spend the summer workin out with a ? (lebron / durrant), you hang out at each other house like lil highschool ? , then in June, you got to face a ? in the finals?

Kobe aint with that ? , and he the last real ? left in the NBA... Rest of these ? just too friendly...

I always had issue with these ? ... Lebron / melo / cp3 / dwight / wade etc etc.. I guarantee these cats have a sleep over at least once a month.

I know somebody had said on espn in an interview "kobe you sure were friendly with lebron in 2008 on the court, since you built that bond with him, how do you feel that he won his first title"...

Kobe gave a politically correct answer, "Im happy for him" and all that bs.... But I believe that question was probably fuel for his current freeze out...

How can you be buddy buddy, with the number 1 threat, to your main goal in life? That's what it all comes down to...

Respect the Mamba... Last real ? alive that would have survived in ANY ERA.... Badboy pistons... 1992 bulls... 85 lakers... That ? woulda been right there battling...

As fragile as lebron is... ? social media and all that pressure he feels from the media... The Isiah THomas and his antics probably would've made that boy ? himself by now if he was playing in that era..

Yea so hats off to kobe for being the last real baller alive.

Comments