Options
124»

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Ok Blank serious question.

Explain why you started sucking off Johnny, referring to him as "brother", talking bout a "power circle"... When not that long ago it was all beef wid dude???

How's a gangsta and a gentleman supposed to respect such fickle behaviour?

*waits

Did Jay Z and Nas shake hands and move forward?

Out of curiousity, who's Jay Z and who's Nas in this scenario, cuzzy?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Ok Blank serious question.

Explain why you started sucking off Johnny, referring to him as "brother", talking bout a "power circle"... When not that long ago it was all beef wid dude???

How's a gangsta and a gentleman supposed to respect such fickle behaviour?

*waits

Did Jay Z and Nas shake hands and move forward?

Out of curiousity, who's Jay Z and who's Nas in this scenario, cuzzy?

Cuzzy, why do you keep losing?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I asked the dumb ? why he calls the other ? "Boss" after years of beefing, he then turns round and says, "Jay Z and Nas shook hands and moved on"... self ether.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    I asked the dumb ? why he calls the other ? "Boss" after years of beefing, he then turns round and says, "Jay Z and Nas shook hands and moved on"... self ether.

How does it feel to lose to a ? that you admired?

Twice?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    This thread struggling to go platinum whilst Dizz' thread is approaching 1.5x platinum despite being made afterwards....sad

Whats sadder is that ? attempt at making me look bad.

The mods should do this thread justice and rename it "Classic example of a backfire".

How the ? you get shut out of a beef you instigated not once, but twice?

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol @ JG posting, yet not amping up Blank, thats when know u lost, when that man wont even try to put a battery in ur back.. and my ? , if I wanted a plat thread I wouldve perpetuated all the talk about s boog and the female.. just saying.

@Nas.. I was really gonna just leave ur post hanging there, it wouldve been kinda like when a ? gets the ? beaten out of him, and well after the assault takes place, the assaulted gets off the floor in a dazed stuper spinnin around talkin bout, "where is he, where did he go, let me at him", struggling to even stand up straight.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    lol @ JG posting, yet not amping up Blank, thats when no u lost, when that man wont even try to put a battery in ur back.. and my ? , if I wanted a plat thread I wouldve perpetuated all the talk about s boog and the female.. just saying.

@Nas.. I was really gonna just leave ur post hanging there, it wouldve been kinda like when a ? gets the ? beaten out of him, and well after the assault takes place, the assaulted gets off the floor in a dazed stuper spinnin around talkin bout, "where is he, where did he go, let me at him", struggling to even stand up straight.

I did read this post, not gonna lie.

But I may as well have not read it.

Makes no sense at all, and again, it may be due to the fact that you are still dizzy from the beating you took.

2 wins, 7 days.

Unanimously.

You been damaged beyond repair, cuzzy.

Mumbling random jibberish aint helping your cause either.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I will now let these 2 clowns converse about me like 2 schoolgirls that had a crush on the star QB, but was saddened he wouldnt take em to the prom... but before I go.. JG, ur into stats, how much plat threads I made in the past week... I forgot, but I know u havent.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    I will now let these 2 clowns converse about me like 2 schoolgirls that had a crush on the star QB, but was saddened he wouldnt take em to the prom... but before I go.. JG, ur into stats, how much plat threads I made in the past week... I forgot, but I know u havent.

Lol what the ? this ? imagery right here?

Of all the examples he could have used.

Man get the ? outta here log out and dont come back.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I was really the star QB in HS and u both remind me of the hoes that begged me to take em and were turned down. True story.

Now talk about me to ur idol, boy, tell em what u think u did it to me and see if he gives you a doggy treat.

And NH @ having a man beating his ? in ur sig, rite after u had a bad ? in it and I was thinkin u were hetero.. sad.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    I was really the star QB in HS and u both remind me of the hoes that begged me to take em. True story.

Now talk about me to ur idol, boy, tell em what u think u did it to me and see if he gives you a doggy treat.

Log out ? and when you applying that Rogaine later, think to yourself..

How am I ever going to post in peace, knowing people saw me get my soul snatched 2 times by blank?

Even Dat ? B-Cups was forced to lean back.

? out here coppin pleas, eat a ? .

Next time pick on ? in your division, such as Karl or Juice Mayne.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    If u were able to make DNB1 lean back the way u claim to, im pretty sure it was in an attempt to avoid u trying to sneak a kiss on the ? .. just saying.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was really the star QB in HS and u both remind me of the hoes that begged me to take em and were turned down. True story.

You're gonna regret giving out this much about what's left of your personal life...with this info alone it wouldn't be too hard to find out who you really are.

Let's see how much ? you talk once your government drops.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, Blank always claims a win when ? got other ? to do...

Lol @ the Jay/Nas response.

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Cry more ? ? .