Should Rappers do the Ice Cube in order to release their ? ?

Options
just.might.b.ok
just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
my guess is that it could work

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? dont remember? going to the label, and act all gangsta and ? , break some stuff, then makin disney films and ? ?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And here I thought you meant Bucking the Radio Trends going independant and releasing at your profit and leisure, Being the Boss and only Answering to Yourself, contolling your own Distribution and Dates, Diversifying into film, investing in the local community/economy, etc...

The answer to if you had asked that question is yes and then get the Big Players to invest in Radio Ownership and Compete directly against Clear Channel and the other Giants. They could absorb a lot of Costs if more radio stations were artist owned thus allowing more input and diversity. It would take the HipHop OG's to pull it off though...
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And here I thought you meant Bucking the Radio Trends going independant and releasing at your profit and leisure, Being the Boss and only Answering to Yourself, contolling your own Distribution and Dates, Diversifying into film, investing in the local community/economy, etc...

The answer to if you had asked that question is yes and then get the Big Players to invest in Radio Ownership and Compete directly against Clear Channel and the other Giants. They could absorb a lot of Costs if more radio stations were artist owned thus allowing more input and diversity. It would take the HipHop OG's to pull it off though...

See what I am talking about though would actually help Hip Hop as a whole and not just the few who have Bowed to the corporate powers...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options

See what I am talking about though would actually help Hip Hop as a whole and not just the few who have Bowed to the corporate powers...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options

? it this thread is Jacked and put into perspective, give Cube his proper respect...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ice Cube is the realest ever....... He can do whatever he wants... Just listen on Gangsta Rap Made ME DO it
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo this dissing of cube is getting ridicolous cause a ? made a movie are you ? kidding so ? forgot about friday playas club boyz in the hood trespass hold up might be going too far back for some.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Yo this dissing of cube is getting ridicolous cause a ? made a movie are you ? kidding so ? forgot about friday playas club boyz in the hood trespass hold up might be going too far back for some.

boyzndahood my favorite movie ever
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money is money. I'd do honey are we there yet or whatever the movie was called too if I was gettin paid 6-7 figures
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money is money. I'd do honey are we there yet or whatever the movie was called too if I was gettin paid 6-7 figures

Thank and so would everyone else by the way what was so bad about that movie cube was doing it in the first one never saw the second one nobody got on LL FOR DELIVER US FROM EVA
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    big up to cube for making black family films u can watch with ya whole family!
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options

Word what the ? is wrong with these cats ain't nobody say ? about wack ass rollerball[LL]oR THAT ? DEEP BLUE SEA now everybody wanna diss cube when the ? did this start.These young ? suck ? them and I'm only 26.
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *waits for Ice Cube's collabo with hanna montana*
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *waits for Ice Cube's collabo with hanna montana*

You would wait for that disney watching ass ? ? outta here
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You would wait for that disney watching ass ? ? outta here

why u so mad? cuz it aint 91 anymore and only sucka ? like u still suck ice cube's gangsta imaginary's ? ? lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    True ? well said...
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why u so mad? cuz it aint 91 anymore and only sucka ? like u still suck ice cube's gangsta imaginary's ? ? lol

what in 91 i was seven what the ? u talking about you brung up hannah montana but I'm not stupid u just mad he dissed yo idol so go suck on some nuts that's acid ridden
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options

But u believe wayne what a joke
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But u believe wayne what a joke

lmfao @ lil gayne
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cube has proven that the independant/underground market is the only area of HipHop a rapper can truly be their own boss and make money in. He markets himself to make things he feels are imprtant to his community including black family movies along with drama etc. He does not tie himself to anything he does not believe in, if you can not respect that as being truly gangsta I do not know what to tell you...