Ether. The ? that make your soul burn slow.

Options

Comments

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    18-1.

Need I say more?

The most famous ether.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being up 35-14 in the 1st quarter losing the game then going down 3-1
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steelers losing to Denver,
    Tebow sorry ass throws a touch down pass
    1st play in overtime..
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the Giants came back from down 17 in the final 6 minutes against the Cowboys, the last game of the season. ? had me ? up for a few days.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    red sox coming back from 3-0 to beat the Yankees and go on to the world series and win
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

this ? is funny on so many levels. First of all wack ass john starks traveled on the pump fake so bad. Then he passes to clumsy patrick ewing who is falling and passes it to charles smith. smith gives 100 percent effort but a superior athlete in jordan and horace grant just eats his shot 3 times. the bulls end up getting a layup at the buzzer and charles smith out of all people gets the ball and just slams it out of frustration. meanwhile jordan jumps in the air and just runs off the court to the locker room talking ? .

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Vick vs the Redskins

? :( ............... mofos was all geeked up ready to watch the game cause we knew Vick got his ribs busted up last time

1st ? play with that ? on the field:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAiypz60dM

mofos were in silence looking at each other with the ? face
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lakers not getting that last rebound agains the suns in Game 6 of the 06 first round. That loss changed the direction of Kobe's entire career. They win that game, the lakers defintely could have made it the finals that year.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    18-1 when Samuel dropped the wide open into to ice the game... then last year when Welker dropped the pass to ice the game...smfh in 08 when the Lakers gave up the lead and lose the game to take control of the series.. I think it was game 4 then when they went to Boston and got blown the ? out smh
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Cosign the MEM-LAC Game one this year, ? had me angry the entire series. We could have won the series but still. You cant blow a ? 27 point lead AT HOME!!!

My soul left my body and set it self on fire when Tennessee got beat 59-0 by New England, I was watching the whole game like "why the ? they keep throwing? they up 42-0 in the 3rd quarter" And my lifelong hate for Belichick and Brady and the patriots organizations was born once that game was over

Edit: Memphis-Kansas NCAA championship game. ? a Mario Chalmers, ? ass ?
  • a_wack_poster
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Titans vs. Rams. Super Bowl. All those missed field goals. Then the missed touchdown to tie.

My soul been M.I.A. ever since.

And this too. ? Jeff Fisher for being the new coach of the team than handed him his only SB loss
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lakers not getting that last rebound agains the suns in Game 6 of the 06 first round. That loss changed the direction of Kobe's entire career. They win that game, the lakers defintely could have made it the finals that year.

That ? was ? they got like 3 offensive rebounds and Tim Thomas made a 3
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Cosign the MEM-LAC Game one this year, ? had me angry the entire series. We could have won the series but still. You cant blow a ? 27 point lead AT HOME!!!

My soul left my body and set it self on fire when Tennessee got beat 59-0 by New England, I was watching the whole game like "why the ? they keep throwing? they up 42-0 in the 3rd quarter" And my lifelong hate for Belichick and Brady and the patriots organizations was born once that game was over

You from Memphis? I remember the NCAA game when I was in high school, before I decided to go to Starkville, I was a Tiger fan. Wasn't into them like I am with the Grizzlies, but that game hurt too. Ooooh. I remember someone being bold enough to wear a Kansas tee at school the next day too, lol.
  • a_wack_poster
    Options

You from Memphis? I remember the NCAA game when I was in high school, before I decided to go to Starkville, I was a Tiger fan. Wasn't into them like I am with the Grizzlies, but that game hurt too. Ooooh. I remember someone being bold enough to wear a Kansas tee at school the next day too, lol.

Yeah I'm from Memphis. Dog I didn't eat for like 2 days after the NCAA loss. That ? had me just coming home after class and going to sleep with my phone on silent
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options

Yeah I'm from Memphis. Dog I didn't eat for like 2 days after the NCAA loss. That ? had me just coming home after class and going to sleep with my phone on silent

Lol I remember how it was. Would've been great to bring a championship to Memphis. I hope it happens with the Grizz in my lifetime.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie Miller the Prince of Ether

98 Playoffs vs Bulls GWS over MJ. Whole city of Chi fell silent. Bullets stopped in midair.

http://youtu.be/2FnZ2V4E4_o

Luckily though Bulls pulled it out in 7. That series was the scariest of that playoff season.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would that title be stripped had Memphis won? Can't remember what their punishment was
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No bigger ether than this

wonderfulcallit11.jpg

bos_a_tuck-rule-play01_600.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    game 4,5,6 of the 2004 American League finals
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie Miller the Prince of Ether

98 Playoffs vs Bulls GWS over MJ. Whole city of Chi fell silent. Bullets stopped in midair.

http://youtu.be/2FnZ2V4E4_o

Luckily though Bulls pulled it out in 7. That series was the scariest of that playoff season.

smh....bulls were even down 15 in game 7......... choke job by pacers.....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Not my team, but Lebron flopping against Dirk in the Finals. I swore the Heat were going to sweep them.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Vick vs the Redskins

? :( ............... mofos was all geeked up ready to watch the game cause we knew Vick got his ribs busted up last time

1st ? play with that ? on the field:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAiypz60dM

mofos were in silence looking at each other with the ? face

First thing that came to mind smmfh
  • Snake Griffin
    Snake Griffin Members Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons losing 24-2 to the Giants in the playoffs. ? was unbearable to watch.
    Game 6 of the 08 Finals.
    2nd round of the NBA playoffs last year Lakers getting swept by Dallas. Had to change the channel on that ?