Who cosigns the most?

Options
Chasin Bundlez
Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
Im starting to notice a cosigning (dickriding) epidemic that's plaguing the IC.

Whether these cosigns are done via positive reactions, or just typed up textually, who are some of the most cosigningest ass ? currently posting.

*posters that cosign everyone are exempt*

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I cosign this thread
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purp and Yellow owns this thread.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol speaking of cosigners, the ? that just wacked my post is one of em... he and @cainmarko
    cant seem to get enough of one another and its starting to look very homosexualesque.

@Marv.. read the OP ? .
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *nosigns OP
    phew!
    *wipes brow and leaves thread nervously looking side to side
  • p-tavern
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol speaking of cosigners, the ? that just wacked my post is one of em... he and @cainmarko
    cant seem to get enough of one another and its starting to look very homosexualesque.

@Marv.. read the OP ? .

Wait, we're talking about indirect cosigns via negative reactions to others?? ? . Disregard my last post....
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Where u been PT.. u use to be one of my fav posters bro, but u fell off a bit if im to be honest... got bored with it, or is it that u dont have Mac to "cosign" anymore? Hopefully the former.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    I read it. I answered it factually. Dude c/s the same 3-4 posters. Wacks and gives feelings to the same 3-4 posters.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @PT... im talkin bout ? being infatuated with other ? .. the ? looks disgusting.

@Marv... name names... who are the posters u speak of... it seemed he was pretty much sharing em out equally.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    make a thread thats not about the IC... dont u have any life experiences bruh...? this ? is getting more pathetic than usual...

This ? wants to read about another man's life.. sad.

But go to the PR if that's the case, I gotta thread there that's a bit more reality based.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I cosign all posts
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Chi. You. Dro. He's gonna c/s what you 3 say no matter what. I don't think he even reads what ya'll type. He just clicks c/s.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i c/s making a thread like this a couple weeks ago..
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    its a fact that if anybody says anything negative to me, swij and conflict gon give it a lol, cosignor a ether whether its funny or not

lame ass ?
    errytime u beg for my attention i hear this beat in my head http://youtu.be/0ctGSfq4tj8
    ? , ugly, stupid..? , ugly, stupid..? , ugly, stupid..

? say hes

? know hes
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    lol nah he cosigned way more than just us 3, plus whoever goes at Kat gets his cosign as well... he prolly aint ? wit u cuz u were #teamkat.. *shrugs*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    make a thread thats not about the IC... dont u have any life experiences bruh...? this ? is getting more pathetic than usual...

But go to the PR if that's the case, I gotta thread there that's a bit more reality based.

seriously though... this is just a rehashed "who don't like who... let's talk about how ppl post" thread... give it a rest broseph...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options

seriously though... this is just a rehashed "who don't like who... let's talk about how ppl post" thread... give it a rest broseph...

Stop posting in the thread then ya ? ... go look around the IC for a @CainMarko post so u could give it an "lol", ? ... or if ur really bored just give all my posts negative reactions, now go boy, go, go find em...
  • p-tavern
    Options
    Where u been PT.. u use to be one of my fav posters bro, but u fell off a bit if im to be honest... got bored with it, or is it that u dont have Mac to "cosign" anymore? Hopefully the former.

Got a part time job at a summer camp, got caught up in a whole legal matter that caused me to lose my job and be shunned by family/friends, got a new job under a fake name as a kid's swim coach, got put in the hospital by one of the kid's parents, been job searching again at local rec centers since. Just busy this summer like anyone else I guess.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm just trying to help... no need going into diva mode... do u snap your fingers after u hit "post comment"?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I'm just trying to help... no need to going into diva mode... do u snap your fingers after u hit "post comment"?

Only when typing to u, I also whistle, how else do u get a good lil ? to come to u?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cracka did you stop smokin dope yet
    u frail bruh

• In Your Moms Room
    Options
    cracka did you stop smokin dope yet

I popped 4 perc 5s and a bar and passed out watching sportscenter last night.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually laughed when cat said p-tavern "fell off". Who notices ? like this.
    Kushington wrote: »
    I cosign whatever statement a poster makes that i agree with.

word, I cosigned u saying ladyzee aint irish. I dont believe that ? , plus she aint wanna do that voice ? .
    ? (if she is one) prolly from ohio.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    gns wrote: »

I actually laughed when cat said p-tavern "fell off". Who notices ? like this.
    Kushington wrote: »
    I cosign whatever statement a poster makes that i agree with.

word, I cosigned u saying ladyzee aint irish. I dont believe that ? , plus she aint wanna do that voice ? .
    ? (if she is one) prolly from ohio.

Correction, she aint wanna do the "voice ? " for yall... just saying.

But yeah, she's legit.