Shreveport woman accused of knowingly infecting victim with AIDS

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao.....damn what they be doin down there?.....i never been but i ship stuff there all the time
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh it's hard to feel sorry for him...

Still sum ? ? tho on her part
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Female to male transmition rates for the ? virus is very low. That ? had the WOAT luck.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew bout this last year she had a Facebook page talkin bout who she was ? ... and was givin details out n more ? ...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ was on that list
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew bout this last year she had a Facebook page talkin bout who she was ? ... and was givin details out n more ? ...
    You accessory to murder B.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you boot ? need to be happy man Louisiana is the best state in the south i went got my license today and they printed my ? out on the spot and i didnt have to pay for it lol

texas courts says i owe almost $700 in surcharge fees from some ? almost 6 years ago smh i cant stand texas for real i might move to the boot just to get away from this wack ass legal system
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Haf you from the Port or Bossier City?
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    If that's what ? are out here hitting Raw then they don't need help they need Aids.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ pico how?
    Don't drink fiber drinks breh, its gon have you on the toilet all damn day. :(
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is fat.

And you can't "infect" someone with AIDS.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strap up my ? some ? aint ? .
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of these brawds aint gonna tell you they got that ? .you wanna ? em then expect to suffer the consequences.these days you need results to come with the person
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard the ? /aids rate in monroe ,louisiana damn near 88%
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    thats real ? up....broad dont really look sick either....

but what im really ? off about is the ? 's bond......$25 thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......? !!!!

my ? was 40 and i aint killin nobody mane smmfh.....? up world....this ? need 2500 and can be spreading that ? some more by tonight!!!!!!!! ? !!!!!!!

smh....you really need to learn about the difference between ? & aids...and so does whoever wrote this article.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of ? gonna be like this months from now after finding out she carrying that package
    aidspatient2.jpg
  • HafBayked
    Options
    @Haf you from the Port or Bossier City?

Port City.....
    you boot ? need to be happy man Louisiana is the best state in the south i went got my license today and they printed my ? out on the spot and i didnt have to pay for it lol

texas courts says i owe almost $700 in surcharge fees from some ? almost 6 years ago smh i cant stand texas for real i might move to the boot just to get away from this wack ass legal system

u might have saved some money but if u lookin for a better legal system it aint here, trust me....

@Louis....i understand the difference and dont want either one.....this ? is literally killing folks out here
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Haf I'm from Monroe man

@Tee_214 I'm pretty sure it's not that high even though I'm not trying to find out
  • HafBayked
    Options
    @Haf I'm from Monroe man

@Tee_214 I'm pretty sure it's not that high even though I'm not trying to find out

already...i got one patna from Monroe....he say he gone take me down there to kick it but i still aint been....i dipped in and out before, sellin this dude off craigslist some ? ....but my boy say them lil country clubs be wild

yeah i dont know about all that 80% ? .....the gov't would have been knocked that ? off the map lol
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn...lotta louisiana cats in here...im down in baton rouge...born & raised
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This is some scary ? .....was going to make a thread about it but thought I would just put it in this thread

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/cops-? -positive-woman-1483220.html

Cops: ? -positive woman didn't tell boyfriend

For more than nine months, a former Cobb County woman allegedly kept a big secret from her boyfriend, according to police. She was ? positive.

When her boyfriend found her prescription medication used to treat the virus, he confronted her, according to an arrest warrant obtained by the AJC. Angela London, 41, previously of Marietta, admitted to being infected, according to police.

Then, she moved to Texas. But she could be on her way back to Georgia to face a felony charge of reckless conduct for not informing the victim that she was ? positive before having sex, according to police.

State law requires that ? -infected people disclose their infection status to another person prior to sexual activity or before sharing injection drug needles, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.

If arrested and returned to Cobb County, London would be jailed on $100,000 bond, her arrest warrant states. No information was available if the former boyfriend has been tested for ? .

London was the victim's girlfriend from October until late June, when the boyfriend, whose name was not released, found the medication Zidovudine belonging to London, according to police.

"The victim did not know the accused was ? positive," a Marietta police officer stated in the warrant. "The victim confronted the accused about being infected with ? . She admitted to being infected and left for Texas."

Investigators believe London is now living in Cedar Hill, Texas, about 15 miles outside of Dallas. Address records show London has lived most of her adult life in Texas.

An estimated 1.2 million people in the United States are ? positive, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and one in five of those infected are unaware they have the virus.

• HafBayked
    Options
    damn smh.....

anyway, here this broad go in the bookings.....lookin like she gone bite somebody

times.jpg