*Spinoff* Creationists And Theists... Time To Speak Your Clout

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL....

antagonization.... or etherization ???????

I guess yall ? been crying about me huh???

Ol tattle-tale HEAD ASS ?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    LOL....

The former. The latter would imply that you ethered me. You haven't as of yet. Pressing the feelings button when I post doesn't equal "etherization". You are good for a few laughs, though. But @waterproof got you beat in that category hands down.
  • bambu
    Options
    SMH at you running to the mods like a little girl.....

I will leave you alone B.....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, Janklow does his job whether you guys like it or not. No one runs to Janklow.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL....

I guess yall ? been crying about me huh???

Ol tattle-tale HEAD ASS ?

says the ? who just about had an emotional breakdown a few comments ago because Janklow allegedly deleted some of his comments and locked his ? threads, and continues to press the flag button whenever he disagrees with a real G. I haven't contacted a mod about ? since I been on this site

• Bodhi
    Options
    SMH at you running to the mods like a little girl.....

smh @ you accusing me of some ? like you the police.

Then roll, ?

• bambu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Please.....

That ? been playing with my posts ever since I "fixed" a comment he made......

Now he is removing comments and ? .....

? wouldn't let me post in my Euro thread....

But I dropped it in G&S and it got like 5k views in a day......

Man up B.... If you got issues approach me with it....
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Please.....

That ? been playing with my posts ever since I "fixed" a comment he made......

Now he is removing comments and ? .....

? wouldn't let me post in my Euro thread....

But I dropped it in G&S and it got like 5k views in a day......

? damn stop crying

• bambu
    Options
    And ? your thread ? ....

Carry on with your gobbledygook.....

Ol mad cause I lauce... HEAD ASS ?

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/? +yo+couch.+Rick+James+? _81c79f_3178674.gif[/img]
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • bambu
    Options

You have fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, and arthropods.......all of which come from a common ancestor and originated through evolution..this is acceptable because we have the evidence........but you'd rather believe in fairy tales

Since it is so convincing to y'all, help persuade me!

SHOW ME WHAT IT IS THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE !!!

Peace, love, and soul (but not the eternal kind)

Evidence???

http://youtu.be/1AMrWRizlD8
    [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/? +yo+couch.+Rick+James+? _81c79f_3178674.gif[/img]

• Bodhi
    Options

• bambu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have no evidence aside from the research of pseudo-scientific racists.....

FIXED.......

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In an infinite chain of cause and effect there is not a first cause, so no "cause of all causes" would exist because there would be a cause that preceded it. @Bambu, of all people should know this, as he is familiar with the Kybalion and its teachings. Theism relies greatly on the law of cause and effect and ultimately has to discard that law when proposing the idea of a first cause or supreme being.

Have you read Spinoza's Ethics? I'm not sure if it is in accordance with the Hebrew Bible's "true" translation, but Einstein agreed with that.

Yeah I ? with Spinoza a lil' bit...'.If by eternity is understood not eternal temporal duration, but timelessness, then he lives eternally who lives in the present." Hes on point on a lot of stuff and its very telling that he was expelled from the religion of Judaism as it perverts the original text like the bible in its talmud and mishna. a fine point id like to clarify though: it is except that through the YHWH Elohim aspect of the ultimate source YHWH the "other side" can be seen although not in name by rule, but rather in intent and action which gives a personal "feel" to YHWH but it is really only a reflection of our fractal existence. spinozas views on good and evil, however, are what the original eden parameters were but the actuality of what he says cannot be realized until people drop the dualistic slant of descartes which is kinda what the the knowledge of the fruit of the tree of good and evil. The hebrew scriptures have nothing to do with theism in actuality as theos is a limited concept based on greek thought and is imcompatible with the YHWH idea.

as far as the aspect of causation in the kybalion, the manifestation of the all itself is the primary cause. you mustve only skimmed because my copy explicity speaks to the oneness of ALL and that every cause must be preceded by an effect and vice versa EXCEPT that nothing is created per se. this is in tune with the hebrew concept of create (bara) which means to carve out of or make fat, speaking to the polarities of the all empty/receptive (fem/yin/nekevah in hebrew) or the fullness/expansive (mas/yang/zakar in hebrew [related to the words seed and memory])
  • judahxulu
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats not what it say in hebrew. if you want to discuss it for real i suggest you reference the strongs concordance and a book called The Hebraic Tongue Restored/Cosmogyny of Moses ( mostly packaged as last chapter) in which there is an interlinear examination of what the text actually says. i cant argue for the bible mistranslation however. so unless we are speaking on the grounds of what the source text says i cant even have this discussion. were not talking about the same thing.

What exactly does it say about the creation of the universe/earth in Genesis? How exactly does it read?

lol..dude..one word is worth at least an english sentence...im not bout to type all that ? ..thats why i gave you a reference. i study a subject to the best of my abilities before i discuss it on both "sides" of it...i expect the same or this is not a conducive discussion...no way in hell i can explain a CHAPTER of genesis on a forum...thats why d'olivets books be so damn big. look ? up before you say its wrong, ? . we got the same internet. same google. libraries are everywhere....ask me something a bit more fine tuned and specific and ill gladly answer but what you just suggested is ? ridiculous. really...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Nah, Janklow does his job whether you guys like it or not. No one runs to Janklow.
    some people have, but no one in this thread has, nor has anyone about this thread and/or bambu. so there you go.

hell, some of these current threads should probably LONG have been closed on the grounds of "these threads have devolved into garbage"
    says the guy who, instead of dropping a PM, starts flipping out and flagging everyone's posts.

...and there's your token response on the topic. hope you enjoyed it!
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options

as far as the aspect of causation in the kybalion, the manifestation of the all itself is the primary cause. you mustve only skimmed because my copy explicity speaks to the oneness of ALL and that every cause must be preceded by an effect and vice versa EXCEPT that nothing is created per se. this is in tune with the hebrew concept of create (bara) which means to carve out of or make fat, speaking to the polarities of the all empty/receptive (fem/yin/nekevah in hebrew) or the fullness/expansive (mas/yang/zakar in hebrew [related to the words seed and memory])

The oneness of all is the interdependence of existence. Exactly, nothing is "created" by a higher intelligence; it is an infinite chain of cause and effect. Like I stated earlier, matter comes into existence by the decay of quantum foam; it breaks down and creates subatomic particles. This would be how the universe is created, but there is no intelligence behind that. Before creation of particles, we can consider it emptiness. The universe expands out of this "emptiness" and we are able to perceive it because of form but in reality, everything is empty of inherent existence. Again, it is an infinite chain of cause and effect; there is no first cause. If there were, the creator would be outside the law of cause and effect and would not be able to interact in any way with the universe created
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Stay on topic bruh, this is about ? and creation not evolution.
    Simple answer off the top of the dome: The fact that the human body requires all of the minerals found in the earth tho have perfect health complemented by the Hebrew words "Adahm" ( as humanity) and "adamah" (earth) are obviously interelated concepts. The fact that we require oxygen and emit carbon dioxide as waste and trees do the opposite. The fact that we have approximately the same amount of water in our bodies as the water to earth ratio. The fact that the world is ? up because of man destroying the creation by trying to alter and dominate it. The fact that the creation around us itself is IRREDUCABLY COMPLEX. One thing out of place and life would be vastly different or in most cases not exist at all.However a true understanding of the root text to the bible reveals that the bible does not even attempt to address the creation of the earth. It is written in psalms "the foundations of the earth are forever". The bible root text does not say the world was made in 6 24 hour intervals nor does it say dinosaurs did not exist, btw.
    Can you support the bolded? Because, while some elements are directly minerals, minerals can also be combinations of multiple elements; so there are thousands of minerals on the Earth. And of the elements on the Earth, not all of them are found in the human body.

Can you also support the underlined? Because, while around 70% of the surface of the Earth is covered in water, the Earth is not two-dimensional; so most of its mass (around 99%) is not on the surface. And considering the fact that the Earth is a solid non-icy planet, it would be impossible for it to be mostly water like the human body.

The blue portion is an inconsequential simplification of biological respiration.

Also, the italicized is subjective.

So, the most valid point you listed is the brown portion; which--although some variances could occur--is not contradictory to scientifically-based reasoning.

As far as the bolded...that easily googled so if you could disprove it i think you would have instead of asking can i support it. my communitys average life span rises annually and we have been studied by medical science and anthropologists. we have people who have studied the soil, studied biology, naturopathy and nutrition. we are big on minerals as well as amino acids and water. we live longer than most of you. also the people dr.sebi has treated are living proof. his mineral treatments are unparalleled.
    The italicized is proven by human history and so-called "scientific advances" for comfort or diversions sake as opposed to useful and practically applicable scientific findings based on neccesity. Are you serious? The earth bears testimony of the bolded. the only way you can disprove my post is proving it happened on accident. state the mathematic probability of such and then prove your equation or stop standing on this imagined intellectual higher ground. you say a lot of polysyllabic nothings.

and maybe you should kinda read my posts better because im not fighting "science". my criticisms mainly deal with economics and politics in science and epistemology.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    You'll have to explain a little more in detail your idea of the ultimate source
  • judahxulu
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Stay on topic bruh, this is about ? and creation not evolution.
    Simple answer off the top of the dome: The fact that the human body requires all of the minerals found in the earth tho have perfect health complemented by the Hebrew words "Adahm" ( as humanity) and "adamah" (earth) are obviously interelated concepts. The fact that we require oxygen and emit carbon dioxide as waste and trees do the opposite. The fact that we have approximately the same amount of water in our bodies as the water to earth ratio. The fact that the world is ? up because of man destroying the creation by trying to alter and dominate it. The fact that the creation around us itself is IRREDUCABLY COMPLEX. One thing out of place and life would be vastly different or in most cases not exist at all.However a true understanding of the root text to the bible reveals that the bible does not even attempt to address the creation of the earth. It is written in psalms "the foundations of the earth are forever". The bible root text does not say the world was made in 6 24 hour intervals nor does it say dinosaurs did not exist, btw.

2. How does what we breathe and exhale, as with trees, have to do with "intelligent design"?

All that shows is that plants were on earth before humans, as we require them to exist here but they do not require us. My knowledge of evolutionary theory is limited to that of books printed in 1960 so i'm not sure 100% but I am tempted to say that such a fact would sway in favor of ET.

Why are you speaking on this subject then if you know you know you dont know what the ? youre talking about? Sit at the kiddie table, lil ? ..
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    thats not what it say in hebrew. if you want to discuss it for real i suggest you reference the strongs concordance and a book called The Hebraic Tongue Restored/Cosmogyny of Moses ( mostly packaged as last chapter) in which there is an interlinear examination of what the text actually says. i cant argue for the bible mistranslation however. so unless we are speaking on the grounds of what the source text says i cant even have this discussion. were not talking about the same thing.

What exactly does it say about the creation of the universe/earth in Genesis? How exactly does it read?

lol..dude..one word is worth at least an english sentence...im not bout to type all that ? ..thats why i gave you a reference. i study a subject to the best of my abilities before i discuss it on both "sides" of it...i expect the same or this is not a conducive discussion...no way in hell i can explain a CHAPTER of genesis on a forum...thats why d'olivets books be so damn big. look ? up before you say its wrong, ? . we got the same internet. same google. libraries are everywhere....ask me something a bit more fine tuned and specific and ill gladly answer but what you just suggested is ? ridiculous. really...

If you can't discuss it, you shouldn't be here. It's ridiculous that you would come to a forum to talk about spirituality but then when someone asks you about spirituality, you don't wanna explain it.
  • bambu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ol' "gimme my ball back and go home" HEAD ASS ? ....

What??? you gonna kick everybody out yo thread......???

• Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ol' "gimme my ball back and go home" HEAD ASS ? ....

What??? you gonna kick everybody out yo thread......???

• judahxulu
    Options

The oneness of all is the interdependence of existence. Exactly, nothing is created; it is an infinite chain of cause and effect. Like I stated earlier, matter comes into existence by the decay of quantum foam; it breaks down and creates subatomic particles. This would be how the universe is created, but there is no intelligence behind that. Before creation of particles, we can consider it emptiness. The universe expands out of this "emptiness" and we are able to perceive it because of form but in reality, everything is empty of inherent existence. Again, it is an infinite chain of cause and effect; there is no first cause

again. the "creation" itself as a verb we are discussing is not on an even plane. how do u reason that quantam foam breaks down into matter but totally ignoe the specifc and intricate forms of matter and how they relate? existence itself is the effect of a cause. thought. the primal thought. this is the image of ? man was made in and this is the main thing science and religion hide. "sky daddy will do it for us..were not worthy" = "youre just a smart monkey" = no power = a compulsion to be ruled which YHWH Elohim transmitted to Israel via Samuel when they asked for a king over Israel ( which really leads into the jesus myth conspiracy but that is another thread). there is a law that governs how quantam foam decays. decay itself is a principle that had to exist before the quantam foam exists and not exists. the chain is infinite because our real is akin to an appendage of the body of infinty itself. zero point possess all potetial. there must be potentiality before there is cause or effect.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    there is a law that governs how quantam foam decays. decay itself is a principle that had to exist before the quantam foam exists and not exists. the chain is infinite because our real is akin to an appendage of the body of infinty itself. zero point possess all potetial. there must be potentiality before there is cause or effect.

Yes, there is a law that governs how it decays because there is a cause that precedes it. There is always potentiality, and there will always be cause and effect. If there were a primal thought, there would have to be a law that governs this thought.