Sport:Athletics/Women's Heptathlon

1266006.png

hep.jpg

628x471.jpg

x610.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea co-sign, I been enjoying the views and on some perv ? looking for the ? and the buff pum pum....

Only thing is, although they fit and well toned, there is a lack of ass and ? ...I guess thats a sacrifice they make for greatness.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelita Jeter & Lolo Jones is all I want. If I hit those 2 in a 3sum wit me...CLAWD!!
  • BIGbaddBLACK
    BIGbaddBLACK Members Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Number 1. Allyson Felix
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs0ZRiWIahdJMhdWncdmEnZExqHwlLxgKxRn1J7S48RHbnnd3C9A

Number 2. These 4 chicks as a collective unit
    australian-sychronized-swimming-team.jpeg

Last but not least 3. Spain's Womens Beach volleyball
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6UZU5916950cRwU8Gpxnm1SIWCxesKSJERA-eFONY9UL2kGhG

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Misty May got that nice ass.

kerrimisty.jpg
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the pole vault.....

Cuba's Yarisley Silva.....

Olympics+Day+10+Athletics+JFGmlDtszdYl.jpg
    Yarisley+Silva+TRLkiHSXAuMm.jpg
    Yarisley+Silva+UvzocOcTjiem.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOkbDTkO1C2qd9QdPofRiUuK7quNJTCF6U6B-A2Dtp_FcYNhzH9g
    yarisley-silva-2011-10-24-21-30-0.jpg
    2012-08-06T183246Z_5813382_LM2E8861FIIPL_RTRMADP_3_OLY-ATHL-ATWPOL-DAY10-ATW072101.JPG
    Daegu-1880-L.jpg
    2081964-3338-atm17.jpg
    daegu-kk-071-_kk48977.jpg
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Was bout to ask the t/s what event that chick in the 3rd pic was in, but then I saw it was the sig.

Alenka Bikar still in the Olympics? Not much of a face but she had a nice ass on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czmHQoo-rhM
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way I'd put Alyson Felix over them Australian hoes
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terea brown and louize hazel own this thread and pretty much the olympics
  • DNB1
    Options
    Yep, will be there Friday for the relay finals, will drop some pics if get some nice ones.... Will be seated at the 200meter line so not sure...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

2012-08-06T183246Z_5813382_LM2E8861FIIPL_RTRMADP_3_OLY-ATHL-ATWPOL-DAY10-ATW072101.JPG
    Daegu-1880-L.jpg
    2081964-3338-atm17.jpg

man i peeped that last nite. how the hell i missed that hefa?

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Number 1. Allyson Felix
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs0ZRiWIahdJMhdWncdmEnZExqHwlLxgKxRn1J7S48RHbnnd3C9A

Number 2. These 4 chicks as a collective unit
    australian-sychronized-swimming-team.jpeg

Last but not least 3. Spain's Womens Beach volleyball
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6UZU5916950cRwU8Gpxnm1SIWCxesKSJERA-eFONY9UL2kGhG

Man! I didnt see her mentioned so I was gon keep her for myself.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daegu-1880-L.jpg
    2081964-3338-atm17.jpg

lol @ the Olympics always crushing the common perception of what Cubans look like. Most people here in America think all Cubans look like Pitbull because that's what most Cuban Americans look like. Everytime the Olympics comes around you get a whole contingent of Cubans and none of them look like that.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »
    Was bout to ask the t/s what event that chick in the 3rd pic was in, but then I saw it was the sig.

Alenka Bikar still in the Olympics? Not much of a face but she had a nice ass on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czmHQoo-rhM
    @Will_89 been retired....u need ot go in the track thread in illpix they got more of her
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolo_Jones.png
    smash but

_________

flatline @ her ass
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    olympics.jpg

The 1936 "? Olympics" were the first olympic events to introduce the torch relay which we still practice today as a symbol of the fire Prometheus stole from the Gods.. Just as Adam ate the apple of knowledge and was thrown out of Eden for it... Zoroastrians believe fire was a gift of truth, order, and righteousness. In that sense, the possession of fire is the possession of knowledge. The torch relay is a sort of babylonian brotherhood gang tag that acts as a nod to the hidden origins of mankind which are kept from the masses so we remain in an intellectual dark age of idle, progression-less, thought..

so no.. i don't watch that ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't watch the Olympics because of something that's only peripherally tied to them? Ok.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

flo jo joyner (r.i.p)>>>>>>>>>>>
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aly Raisman - the only US gymnastics chick that is 18 or older

496376_m21.jpg
  • DNB1
    Options
    olympics.jpg

The 1936 "? Olympics" were the first olympic events to introduce the torch relay which we still practice today as a symbol of the fire Prometheus stole from the Gods.. Just as Adam ate the apple of knowledge and was thrown out of Eden for it... Zoroastrians believe fire was a gift of truth, order, and righteousness. In that sense, the possession of fire is the possession of knowledge. The torch relay is a sort of babylonian brotherhood gang tag that acts as a nod to the hidden origins of mankind which are kept from the masses so we remain in an intellectual dark age of idle, progression-less, thought..

so no.. i don't watch that ? .

Aye, I just learnt something new, I'mma still watch, but props on the education.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's crazy every 4 years I say who gives a ? than something always gets my attention

ibwGEbarP6B7wk.gif
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daegu-1880-L.jpg
    2081964-3338-atm17.jpg

lol @ the Olympics always crushing the common perception of what Cubans look like. Most people here in America think all Cubans look like Pitbull because that's what most Cuban Americans look like. Everytime the Olympics comes around you get a whole contingent of Cubans and none of them look like that.

LOL you just spoke a whole lot of truth. And only the light skinned ones mostly left the island and we know why
  • rusty shackleford
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You don't watch the Olympics because of something that's only peripherally tied to them? Ok.
    more to the point, i ignore the olympics because of the rub our noses in it approach that's taken in the opening presentation as well as the hidden occult symbolism in the chosen graphics & mascots used throughout..

now stick with me here...

a game hit stores in 1982 called "ILLUMINATI -- NEW WORLD ORDER" which came with a set of playing cards. these playing cards each depicted a possible future event to be carried out by the hidden hand of the babylonian brotherhood..

22.jpg

19 years before the 9/11 attacks, 2 cards accurately depicted the World Trade Center/Pentagon attacks in great detail:

* one tower was going to be struck first; this picture accurately depicts the moments between the first tower strike and the second.

* that the place of impact is some distance from the top of the twin towers. The plane hit in this approximate area of the first tower.

* accurately depicting the elite's involvement by showing the pyramid with an all-seeing eye in the middle on the building to the extreme left of the card.

* identifies the perpetrators of the attacks as "terrorists"

* shows nearly all of Pentagon undamaged minus the corner behind fire column which ..

besides the fact that watching the ? is about as boring as watching paint dry, the reason behind not tuning into the London games has to do with another prediction depicted by the game's cards... an attack on what would seem to be London's Big Bend while people below are eerily dressed in olympic colors..

Combined_disasters.jpg

then there's this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWhGwnn0iQ&feature=related

^^if you don't watch all of this, @ least watch @ the 28 minute mark.. that clip is the pilot episode of a spin off from the tv show X Files called The Lone Gunmen which aired March 4, 2001.. the episode has them attempting to stop hijacked commercial airliners before they crash into lower manhattan..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cl7U7y64Qw&feature=related

• DNB1
    Options
    Dunno about all that, heard that something is gonna happen at the Olympics....can't see it tho....only 3 days left if it is gonna happen....
  • rusty shackleford
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Dunno about all that, heard that something is gonna happen at the Olympics....can't see it tho....only 3 days left if it is gonna happen....
    i don't pay much attention to brotherhood movements anymore so i just heard about it.. but i'm glad to know they're near the end & it's starting to sound like it's just ? . too many innocent people die for nonesense already..