Proof Died Like A REAL Ni**a!

Options

Comments

• Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well good for Proof, but id rather be called a ? n be there for my daughter then be called a real ? by someone I could care less with and have my kids grow up without a father

If you live your life like a ? , ya kids pretty much DON'T have a father.

You a ?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I heard that the cousin of the guy Proof was fighting shot them both while they were on the floor fighting - he was aiming for Proof but shot his cousin in the head as well. Theres a reason why they didnt do a ballistics test - they were trying to cover some ? up.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you live life like a thug ? your 40 in prison, relying on christ to get you through, been nicknamed princess for the last 5 years, and are broke. Have a great life pimpin
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You aint gotta be a thug too stand up to a ? tryin to punk you

? , even Tom Brady wouldn't back down from a ? tryin to intimidate him.
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He went out like a ? . Got mad over a pool game. Really, a pool game. Your life and being there for your kids was secondary to winning a pool game.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So its okay to let some ? punk you?

Where is you ? from?
  • kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so yall basically sayin being a ? is the thing to do these days smh
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    You aint gotta be a thug too stand up to a ? tryin to punk you

? , even Tom Brady wouldn't back down from a ? tryin to intimidate him.

? really...... naw son really tom brady 4 real ? that im not standing up 2 a gun
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options

Where is you ? from?

Its okay to stand up for yourself, but theres no reason to die over some ? , if you got kids and family that should be your number one priority. If they got a strap then ? it yea let them punk you, losin your life should not be okay. So what if someone thinks your a punk, you got your kids and family none of the other ? should matter. If someone pulls a strap n you bounce you aint the punk imo, a ? who cant hold his own with knuckle game is the ? .
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options

Where is you ? from?

niggs not saying that its ok but everybody take a L sometime ? thinking they superthug heart cant do ? against a bullet
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    niggs not saying that its ok but everybody take a L sometime ? thinking they superthug heart cant do ? against a bullet

if ? trying to take it to the hands is one thing
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I was talkin about throwin hands when it's just you, and you know dude you fightin got a homie wit him.

BUT, if a ? pull a strap don't swing on him, but don't RUN either ? !!

STand tall, and just look the ? dead in the eye and let him know you aint movin.

Don't say ? , don't move a muscle, but NEVER avert ya eyes from the ? .

Let hiim know that since he got the burner, you aint gonna swing on him, BUT you aint walk away either.

You stay in ya place, dont move a muscle, and look him dead in his eye.

If you do that ? , HE will be the one to walk away. He might call you a ? , but HE will be walking away and not YOU.

Real ? done this millions a times.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even Mos Def wouldnt let a ? just come and TAKE somethin from him.

He'd protect what's his.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its okay to stand up for yourself, but theres no reason to die over some ? , if you got kids and family that should be your number one priority. If they got a strap then ? it yea let them punk you, losin your life should not be okay. So what if someone thinks your a punk, you got your kids and family none of the other ? should matter. If someone pulls a strap n you bounce you aint the punk imo, a ? who cant hold his own with knuckle game is the ? .

This right here when you get to a certain age you need to put things in perspective.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so yall basically sayin being a ? is the thing to do these days smh

Yeah. These lil ? ? cut from a different cloth.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I was talkin about throwin hands when it's just you, and you know dude you fightin got a homie wit him.

BUT, if a ? pull a strap don't swing on him, but don't RUN either ? !!

STand tall, and just look the ? dead in the eye and let him know you aint movin.

Don't say ? , don't move a muscle, but NEVER avert ya eyes from the ? .

Let hiim know that since he got the burner, you aint gonna swing on him, BUT you aint walk away either.

You stay in ya place, dont move a muscle, and look him dead in his eye.

If you do that ? , HE will be the one to walk away. He might call you a ? , but HE will be walking away and not YOU.

Real ? done this millions a times.

i dont know where your from but where im from grown niggs dont pull out burners and not use em maybe a 13 14 yr old who kno no better but past 15 the burners getting pulled someone is getting shot yea a few cats might not blaze but more often than not ? is shooting
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Truth! Everyone just wants to pull out a gun nowadays. I've heard so many older people say that in the old days, you had a problem you fought and took an L or won then moved on, but you LIVED to see another day. Now these kids all think its cool to carry a gun, and then one thing leads to another and many other lives are ruined besides the direct parties involved.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont know where your from but where im from grown niggs dont pull out burners and not use em maybe a 13 14 yr old who kno no better but past 15 the burners getting pulled someone is getting shot yea a few cats might not blaze but more often than not ? is shooting

? , THATS exactly what I'm sayin!

Even if you in a situation you aint NEVER been in before in ya life, STILL be a man!

Real ? dont need this ? explained.

I been caught witout a gun twice and ... you know what, ? that I aint snitchin on myself.

Point is, be a man no MATER WHAT.

Lil Wayne got you ? heads ? up. Real talk.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah b ? lil wayne he dont got ? to do with this i guess im a ? ? cause last time a ? pulled the heat on me i skated
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats to stop a ? from shooting you
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dunno why people think dying for no reason, is the ? to do. I bet if Proof could choose to do what he did, or handle the situation differently and still be alive he'd choose life. Gettin shot outside a club in the streets isn't the equivalent of a soldier dyin in war. People die in the streets like they're expectin a military style funeral for that ? . It's a shame he died, but i ain't gonna idolize him for it.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is dumb, ? i know killers who got caught slippin and had to run up outta shoot outs, that ? is survival, i guess if the bullets if flying you gone stand out in the open like "? you ? , shoot me!!!". If you aint got no heat and ? is bussin at you what you gone do????
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is dumb, ? i know killers who got caught slippin and had to run up outta shoot outs, that ? is survival, i guess if the bullets if flying you gone stand out in the open like "? you ? , shoot me!!!". If you aint got no heat and ? is bussin at you what you gone do????

Ducktales homie
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thread starter don't know what a real ? is.

A real ? is somebody that takes care of his family, gets a good job, ain't out doing stupid stuff.

These so called real ? out here killing each other.

Stop being ignorant and get a education and be sucessful

I rather be a live biych ? than a dead real ? .
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People walking out their house needing a gun, needs to put life in perspective. I am more a man that everyday of my life, I never needed to even hold a gun for fun. And I been everywhere in NYC except Brownsville. I just don't ? with Brownsville, don't know anybody from there. I only been put in one situation where a gun was pulled, and thank ? Jimmy's Bronx Cafe is no longer here. Maybe it is just me but I rather be in places where it is safe and where girls are, than be places where people want to be hard.
This discussion has been closed.