The POTUS has spoken

Options

Comments

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    i fit wrote: »
    I don't know about you guys but I will always have respect for Republicans. They have their base which is usually under educated, over weight and dependent on a government program vote to protect the people who take their money and jobs overseas. THAT ? IS GANGSTA!

Yeah! wishful thinking folks are terribly smart - when people think all they have to do is vote for a certain person, and there mortgage and gas bill will suddenly go away - huh? damn deceitful politicians. OH well I'm sure she'll be getting a follow up letter from her saviour real soon -- incidentally asking for a donation (s)
    which policies from obama have hurt you negatively specific policies
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    ^ He can't/won't provide examples. He'll spew some factually disproven B.S, then talk about his feelings, take a jab at Africa and then "subtly" insult the President's race and then say he isn't a racist. @HESLICK is the worst troll/plant/cuckold ever.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    there's a 95% chance he considers "being a black dude in the White House" to be a specific policy that has hurt him negatively (that's a bit redundant) in that his feelings are currently hurt
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I will always have respect for Republicans. They have their base which is usually under educated, over weight and dependent on a government program vote to protect the people who take their money and jobs overseas. THAT ? IS GANGSTA!

Yeah! wishful thinking folks are terribly smart - when people think all they have to do is vote for a certain person, and there mortgage and gas bill will suddenly go away - huh? damn deceitful politicians. OH well I'm sure she'll be getting a follow up letter from her saviour real soon -- incidentally asking for a donation (s)

HIS agenda for America & radical ideology - did I mention he can say what he truly means then renege & claim people took it out of context. Between him and his vice President, I really don't which one is worse - IE one loves to insult potential business creators and the VP loves to scare black folks e.g.,telling them the republicans will have you folks in chains - WOW! GREAT leadership! LOL! BTW his policies are in the 1000's & taxes will be going up for the middle class come 2013 -- FYI President Obama IS INCOMPETENT - but don't fret you Obama-meisters this election is rigged & Obama will not lose - don't some/most of you? - live by this term: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. In my world individuals make things happen & they don't have to rely on the GOVNORMENT 2 take care of them from cradle to grave.

• redhandedbandit
    Options

HIS agenda for America & radical ideology - did I mention he can say what he truly means then renege & claim people took it out of context. Between him and his vice President, I really don't which one is worse - IE one loves to insult potential business creators and the VP loves to scare black folks e.g.,telling them the republicans will have you folks in chains - WOW! GREAT leadership! LOL! BTW his policies are in the 1000's & taxes will be going up for the middle class come 2013 -- FYI President Obama IS INCOMPETENT - but don't fret you Obama-meisters this election is rigged & Obama will not lose - don't some/most of you? - live by this term: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. In my world individuals make things happen & they don't have to rely on the GOVNORMENT 2 take care of them from cradle to grave.

so no policies i gotcha
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    so 250000 is middle class now who knew, who said anything about relying on government, and what do you mean "some of you/most of you" nice generalization and the term by any means necessary was speaking of self defense and self determination...whats a "business creator" i think the proper term is entrepreneur and if the policies are in the 1000's name 5
  • heyslick
    Options
    so 250000 is middle class now who knew, who said anything about relying on government, and what do you mean "some of you/most of you" nice generalization and the term by any means necessary was speaking of self defense and self determination...whats a "business creator" i think the proper term is entrepreneur and if the policies are in the 1000's name 5

If this country were an employer I would of left it for another job LONG AGO - The POTUS is an egotistical maniac & is obsessed with himself & WHAT HE BELEIVES is good for America - WELL I TOTALLY DISAGREE & of course you et al will insinuate I'm a racist/bigot hater etc., just for disagreeing with the dictator-in-chief.

• redhandedbandit
    Options

If this country were an employer I would of left it for another job LONG AGO - The POTUS is an egotistical maniac & is obsessed with himself & WHAT HE BELEIVES is good for America - WELL I TOTALLY DISAGREE & of course you et al will insinuate I'm a racist/bigot hater etc., just for disagreeing with the dictator-in-chief.
    im still not understanding what policies you may disagree with his rhetoric thats an opinion what does he "believe is good for america"
  • heyslick
    Options
    It doesn't matter what you refuse to understand. If you can't comprehend what INCOMPETENCE means then were done.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    It doesn't matter what you refuse to understand. If you can't comprehend what INCOMPETENCE means then were done.
    so you have no leg to stand on besides talking points
  • heyslick
    Options
    so you have no leg to stand on besides talking points

UNlike educated fools I can say what I mean & mean what I say. This President is INCOMPETENT......the END!

• redhandedbandit
    Options
    what makes this president more "incompetent" than any previous youre making a statement thats cool but in order for a statement to be agreed or disagreed upon you need to provide the basis of your statement
  • heyslick
    Options
    I don't really care if you can't understand my point - just do what so many do - insinuate I'm an racist or worse for just not liking his ideology & HIS tendency to think bigger government will solve societies problems.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    incompetent
    Adjective:
    Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

what are you worried about if he is "incompetent"
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    so you believe that no government intervention is the best policy
  • heyslick
    Options
    incompetent
    Adjective:
    Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

what are you worried about if he is "incompetent"

Oh really! I'm not worried - I'm an individual and can take care of ME/and mine,you folks who believe in Mister Saviour should be the worried ones. BTW when little children don't get there way - they throw tantrums or worse & that's the kind of environment this President is creating - & you stand-up for that? WOW!

• i fit
    Options
    @Slick don't you live in a trailer? As a republican I've never understood how the people I vote to ? then proceed to defend me. Explain please.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    iight hey slick you seem to be the only one throwing a tantrum leave politics to grown folk
  • heyslick
    Options
    @Slick don't you live in a trailer? As a republican I've never understood how the people I vote to ? then proceed to defend me. Explain please.

NOPE! I did however say that whatever home I chose will more than likely have 4 wheels - if & when things come undone? at least I won't be trapped in some worthless piece of property - this administration has done everything possible to transform America - I'm foot loose and fancy free to do whatever the hell I wanna do - Unlike President Obama and his collective salvation malarkey - individuals like me can survive without BIG GOVERNMENT - my tenacity and determination will see me through any of lifes trials and tribulations - people have told me how strong I look (me always says THANKS) - & I always say looks are deceiving - what really counts is what's inside of me & fortunately It's the heart of a man in his 20's - if and whenever my vitals are taken - the powers that be are ALWAYS amazed & say whatever your/me is doing just keep on keeping on - quitting alcohol and nicotine along with exercise does have it's benefits. NO ? is ever gonna tell me what to eat or how to live my life.

• heyslick
    Options

I REALLY don't understand what you're trying to say???

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

NOPE! I did however say that whatever home I chose will more than likely have 4 wheels - if & when things come undone? at least I won't be trapped in some worthless piece of property - this administration has done everything possible to transform America - I'm foot loose and fancy free to do whatever the hell I wanna do - Unlike President Obama and his collective salvation malarkey - individuals like me can survive without BIG GOVERNMENT - my tenacity and determination will see me through any of lifes trials and tribulations - people have told me how strong I look (me always says THANKS) - & I always say looks are deceiving - what really counts is what's inside of me & fortunately It's the heart of a man in his 20's - if and whenever my vitals are taken - the powers that be are ALWAYS amazed & say whatever your/me is doing just keep on keeping on - quitting alcohol and nicotine along with exercise does have it's benefits. NO ? is ever gonna tell me what to eat or how to live my life.

Lol, hershslick planing for the zombie apocalypse. Scary ass old fogey.

0.jpg

• heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

I guess I am doing something right - of late I've been getting a lot of adulation -- & some have said I inspire them - WOW! I jokingly refer to myself as being like a George Foreman cooker - A lean Mean? fat burning machine & I got the muscle tone that some folks wish they had. SO don't be jealous now -- LMAO!
  • i fit
    Options

I was going to vote to keep you poor but you've changed my mind but that wasn't your intention. You say Obama hates/dislikes/admonishes America but you can not provide proof that is factual but you do post your extremely feminine opinion about him.
  • heyslick
    Options

I was going to vote to keep you poor but you've changed my mind but that wasn't your intention. You say Obama hates/dislikes/admonishes America but you can not provide proof that is factual but you do post your extremely feminine opinion about him.

Why should I provide proof - when he said he's gonna fundamentally change America & his vision for America is the very opposite of mine - IE he's all about collective salvation & I'm more about individuals - if those lazy ? can't get the ? up and help themselves I'm sure as hell not gonna beg them to GET UP - OH PLEASE pretty please get up. BTW I guess you wouldn't understand this premise; the best man for the job is usually a woman.

• i fit
    Options

Why should I provide proof - when he said he's gonna fundamentally change America & his vision for America is the very opposite of mine - IE he's all about collective salvation & I'm more about individuals - if those lazy ? can't get the ? up and help themselves I'm sure as hell not gonna beg them to GET UP - OH PLEASE pretty please get up. BTW I guess you wouldn't understand this premise; the best man for the job is usually a woman.

slaplolz.gif That's for the bolded.