I have a question...Why do women in the hood are so aggressive...

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    @ajackson is having the most hilarious IC identity crisis I've seen in recent memory

What identity crisis? I know who I am, but do you?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Hyper aggressiveness is considered a good trait to savages, but the modern day ? has the blood of ham who beget canaan who the american ? descent from is a savage one, so of course his descedants except the few who the Lord ? didn't allow to be caught up in the ignorance and gave light to has no power to stop his own ? cravings

Somebody lied! I gotta choppa in the car!
    Ross.png

@Ajackson17

Read Deuteronomy 28 and tell me what you think

Looks like I'm going to teach, man the american ? are not descendants of Hebrews, if they were we would be running the banking system, hollywood, the media, newspapers, and been given israel bruh.

Genesis 9:25: And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren,
    Genesis 9:26: And he said, Blessed be the LORD ? of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant;
    Genesis 9:27: ? shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

You shall be a servant unto you're brethen and are blacks not servants to Japheth even in the NBA, soccer, sports, because blacks DO NOT OWN THOSE TEAMS!!! You are slaves to everyone and work for everyone even in small business, you have people allowing you to have a little something of yourselves, even Rick Ross has a BOSS.

Alright captain controversy. I didnt wanna do this but I see what you do. If there's a consensus, your automatically against it. And you go out of your way to say things that aint necessary to agitate black people. Its the same in every thread, say something to get attention. Hahahahaha.

I don't do it to get attention, I do it to teach the uneducated. That's the only thing I do, be blessed that Lord ? sent me here to tell you Jesus can break the curses off your life and set you free! Now, that's a bigger blessing than a million dollars.

These motives sound similar to mine. But the "black" man is the original man everyone else's ancestors are Africans. And The "black race" created civilization and everything that was taught to Europeans. You ever seen actual Egyptian art? The pharoahs and other Egyptians skin was brown to dark. Know why? cause Egypt is in Africa. You seem ignorant about "black" peoples history beyond 400 years......And your negative .Hahahaha

It may be that the original man is black, but the white man evolved and wasn't taught from any black man, but had the intelligence to raise himself up with the backing of the Lord. The asian man is a mutation, but the white man is his own species that evolved to higher heights. Why do you think they are the first to come with democracy, the greatest of all leadership, to come with elected officials, to discover modern medicine, to discover zoology, to creating cars and airplanes, light bulbs, electricity, the discover of the human body of DNA, etc.

A couple of pictures are not a written language, adding and subtracting numbers 1- 10 is not complicated at all and looking at the moon and stars just take your neck to look upwards.

None of that made sense. But I am the positive which counteracts the negative. Theres always gon be a portion of the population of the positive and a portion of the negative. Ive already figured this out. Hahaha. So while your doin your internet shtick, If I catch something, I may address it. I find how you always find a way to go against the grain quite humorous. Hahaha
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    No this forum goes against the grain all the time, this is not what society or the dominant culture is about. They are disrespectful to the nation the reside in, the religion that saved their ? , to the police, to the leaders of this nation, to the older generation. They just blatantly disregard all walks of life except for being a Introverted thug who is an atheist who believes in nothing or believes they are hebrews or believe in false doctrine and being angry at everything white.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A loud cunty woman who enjoys baking and shopping and staying fit
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    A loud cunty woman who enjoys baking and shopping and staying fit

I'm a man who is an American who base his beliefs on American doctrine and the Christian bible faith.
  • haute
    Options
    Then why are you just starting to post like this son

I've been about that ? life since started paying my own bills (seriously daddy a few more rent payments would not have hurt)

You been about Jesus and America since like...... Tuesday

You just get baptized??
  • haute
    Options
    In other news 2chainz new album is the ultimate ratchet ghetto trash

And I like it

All I want for ma birtday isa big ? ?
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stories from uncle Aj.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    America = Christianity DUH, I been about it. Any real American is a Christian, not a muslim, not a atheist marxists lover of men or ? .
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from places like Pennsylvania ave and Baltimore street. What do that mean? They are hoe strips, were women walk down the strip selling ass, and when u walking down the street people try u all the time, and try to make u are prostitute, or they think you are a prositute because u live around there.

on top of that, people try you in the hood, some people believe attractive women can't fight. so mocho women try you all the time and this creates aggressiveness.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghead and reread them history books broseph...
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    ghead and reread them history books broseph...

The only book in life needed is the Bible and probably Some Emerson books
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Quit trolling fool. Read some of this guy work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Waldo_Emerson

Great man.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vampire Bible >>> King James version
    Lilith ? on u hebrew ? ...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is just a product if their enviornment..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajax and reallady in the same thread, sensory overload b
    iRc5cUvLRQEuF.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajax and reallady in the same thread, sensory overload b
    iRc5cUvLRQEuF.gif

Too much knowledge being dropped, right???
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This "Why do women in the hood are so aggressive" thread turned out to be much more than the title would suggest.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    When did the Black Race start recognizing themselves as The Black Race?

What's civilization?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Actually @aJackson is pretty factually wrong. The Christian Bible is a derivative of the Koran. The Bible is nothing but the Koran revised (just read the two to find out).

Europeans didn't invent the number system either. That either came from Egyptians or Central/Northern/Eastern Asians.

This "democracy" we've had has dwindled since its existence and it's constantly being redefined, and it's not just in North America.

Last, modern Western medicine may be something exclusive but that doesn't mean top of the line medicine was never around. In fact, the only people who ever really got sick like that with diseases were Europeans and that's not a made up fact or a lie. MOST Europeans have always lived in harsher environment compared to the rest of the world (historically). They've always been disease prone. Why do u think it's takin them all of these eons of generations to become "immune" to certain ? like AiDS n ? ? It's genetics.

And let's not be gullable here. Europeans weren't the first to discover literature either. In fact, y'all were around the last to do so. Humanity has always had wheels and fire and boats and ? like that, Euros aren't exclusive. I wore Jordan's in 96' and y'all wore Gucci in 96', who's to say which shoe is better ? (even tho people literally will ? for a pair of J's verses some ? ass Gucci shoes nobody will even care about). The English have been brought up with a sense of "entitlement" and The African have been raised with a sense of "independence" so that's why our attitudes are a little different.

Truth be told, Christianity is a man made religion just like Light skinned (Caucasians for the sake of conversation) are a made up race. Think about it, how does a burnt chocolate ass dude like Michael Blackson have great grandchildren that end up whiter than Larry Bird? Genetic mutations and experimenting. Books and Doctors have been around since literally the beginning of time.

And by the way, Jesus' real name isn't even Jesus. If Fox News, CNN, and TMZ can't even always get the story right, what makes u think mankind back then did? That's some ? ? foreal. Do u even know where the Mason's get most of their knowledge/philosophy from? Do u even know who invented cell phones?

U mad yet?

You are a LIE!!!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    democracy doesn't mean justice, freedom or equality

democracy means the majority decides

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ lol true why they think racist whites end up being so aggressive... cuz they think if minorities become the majority they will get treated like get treated...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ I kno alot of soft spoken females from da hood.. dat has never been robbed... they might hafta fight here n there but never robbed cuz they was soft spoken..
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignorance. What dumb ? offer.