Where do we rank Paul Pierce?

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One ring out of 5 years is lucky Paul pirece said after they won their only ring that Jordan told him to get one more than they can talk and only gettin one means that its luck.

its unfortunate we aint get a 2nd one but im not gonna call da big 3 era a failure its a lot of great players dat neva won a ship. nd u gon base championship talk from Jordan da GOAT who has 6 nd neva lost in da finals, c'mon yo dont be like dat lol no championships are lucky
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jeffaxel
    I hear you... This oldhead told me that Bernard King> Dr. J as far as offense, but because J was flashier people say he's better...
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Pierce and Walker were a dynamic duo and as unathletic as he looks he use to make the toughest contorted layups

man u dont understand how ? i was when Danny Ainge traded Toine for Raef Lafrentz nd Jiri Welsch. nd Pierce is underrated when it comes to athleticism as u mentioned da contorted layups nd Its John B mentioned wit his slept on posters Pierce had a mean 1st step nd great footwork
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One ring out of 5 years is lucky Paul pirece said after they won their only ring that Jordan told him to get one more than they can talk and only gettin one means that its luck.

thats ?

• BlackAX410
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @jeffaxel
    I hear you... This oldhead told me that Bernard King> Dr. J as far as offense, but because J was flashier people say he's better...

i was watchin his 60 point game against da nets in da 80's his midrange jumper was too cold if only he neva got hurt
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Pierce and Walker were a dynamic duo and as unathletic as he looks he use to make the toughest contorted layups

man u dont understand how ? i was when Danny Ainge traded Toine for Raef Lafrentz nd Jiri Welsch. nd Pierce is underrated when it comes to athleticism as u mentioned da contorted layups nd Its John B mentioned wit his slept on posters Pierce had a mean 1st step nd great footwork

Was that when ainge was on his brain typing ? .. he was on some cooky junk science ? in evaluating players.. then a minute later the big 3 lol..

Toine was a ? baller was a walking trip dubb .. but he had that same problem that melo had earlier in his career three point jacking.. toine in the post was a ? problem

• BlackAX410
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    thing in common wit all Pierce dunks is u neva expect em he'll rise up on a defender smooth outta nowhere lls
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Damn thats the highest i ever seen him get up .. lol paul pierce be having rim grazing facials .. he cracks me up when he flexes like he Zo with no muscle tone at all
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Damn thats the highest i ever seen him get up .. lol paul pierce be having rim grazing facials .. he cracks me up when he flexes like he Zo with no muscle tone at all

which one u talkin bout wit da bolded nd LMAO @ rim grazing facials i cant remember who on here said it but they was like his dunks are vertically awkward ? had me dyin cuz it was tru lls
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Emm I kno u aint gon put up da christmas game when Pierce wasnt even playin lmao i posted Pierce games against all types of teams nd players yet u da only one who reacted like dis so to continue da trend......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpciBEpV3E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKULLnbFWY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXYlhsFqOYI
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here comes this NY ? and all his excuses

Pierce always kills the nyk...yeah carmelo put up 42-17 but they still went 0-4
  • playmaker88
    Options
    the mihm joint and yeah that was probably me
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow I'm suprised nobody came in here and tried to argue that Paul Pierce is better than Larry Bird... Good job people
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iverson>>Vince Carter>>Paul Pierce>>T-mac

They all in the same group together. They are a step under elite.

? you can't be ? serious right now...all three are better then him but he had a better career then VC,T-mac

• BlackAX410
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Wow I'm suprised nobody came in here and tried to argue that Paul Pierce is better than Larry Bird... Good job people

im one of Pierce's biggest fans but I'm objective nd not ridiculously bias lol. Pierce passed Bird in scorin dis year but Bird scored his points in 2 less seasons was more efficient nd grabbed more boards nd dished out more assist hence him havin more career triple doubles. plus Pierce is 2nd behind Bird in celtics scoring average dat argument aint comin from me bruh lls
  • darknight
    darknight Members Posts: 185
    Options
    The fact that so many of yall put Pierce over Russell means the mods should have sent this thread to hell a long time ago.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    darknight wrote: »
    The fact that so many of yall put Pierce over Russell means the mods should have sent this thread to hell a long time ago.

russell has 11 rings nd averaged 22.5 rebounds cant knock his rings. But like i said in another thread a lot of players before da 80's dont impress me wit their numbers due to lack of teams nd size. Russell was 6'10 averaged 16ppg nd shot 43% from da field wat would dat be considered in today's NBA?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? did bosh ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

russell has 11 rings nd averaged 22.5 rebounds cant knock his rings. But like i said in another thread a lot of players before da 80's dont impress me wit their numbers due to lack of teams nd size. Russell was 6'10 averaged 16ppg nd shot 43% from da field wat would dat be considered in today's NBA?

You cannot dismiss history like that.. Without Russell and guys that came before the current generation.. Things you may look at as routine might not exist in the game.. These guys were trailblazers.. They did what had not been done up to that point..

iont dismiss everyone ( I think Wilt, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West nd a few others from dat era would thrive in todays NBA) but if we remove da rings in which Russell had HOF teammates his numbers are pedestrian just like Cousy
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would put him above Wade. P double is def a first ballot hof.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cannot dismiss history like that.. Without Russell and guys that came before the current generation.. Things you may look at as routine might not exist in the game.. These guys were trailblazers.. They did what had not been done up to that point..

iont dismiss everyone ( I think Wilt, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West nd a few others from dat era would thrive in todays NBA) but if we remove da rings in which Russell had HOF teammates his numbers are pedestrian just like Cousy

i hear you but there are a lot of things you gotta factor before saying something like that...

• BlackAX410
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

i hear you but there are a lot of things you gotta factor before saying something like that...

i mean sure he got assist (7.4 for his career) but he averaged 18ppg while shootin 37% from da field iont have da luxery of watchin him play but those numbers aint dat impressive to me