Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its outside of the Burgh now, I know about 20 people from around Philly who knew what I was talkin about.

is that artery clogging ass Primanti Bros, still in existence?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    is that artery clogging ass Primanti Bros, still in existence?

Hell yea, their huge right now, got their own Iphone apps and everything
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hell yea, their huge right now, got their own Iphone apps and everything

WTF?!?

Yo, can you imagine going into a bank trying to get a loan saying, I am going to sell sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw in them and get approved?

Founder must have made a pact with the devil.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTF?!?

Yo, can you imagine going into a bank trying to get a loan saying, I am going to sell sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw in them and get approved?

Founder must have made a pact with the devil.

Someone told me ? was financed with money made from sellin Alcohol in the 30s when ? was in prohibition? I believed it to cause I cant see a bank at that time givin money over a sandwhich.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone told me ? was financed with money made from sellin Alcohol in the 30s when ? was in prohibition? I believed it to cause I cant see a bank at that time givin money over a sandwhich.

Definitely possible, Pittsburgh was a big bootlegging center in the east. The Steelers are part gambling/part liquor money
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Definitely possible, Pittsburgh was a big bootlegging center in the east. The Steelers are part gambling/part liquor money

Yea I heard that alot that the Steelers were partly started off John Bazzano's money.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "I got my money up, ? with them white folks"
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, as early as 70 years ago I think their could have been but now and anytime that im livin I just cant see it, too many people are starting to get along, too many people are learning the ? they hear about the next race is bs. The only way i see a race war acually happening is over a religious view. Other than that the only thing close would be all the poor, semi- middle class rising up and overthrowing all these rich ass bankers who trying to bankrupt everyone not them. It wouldnt be a traditional "Race war" but poor and rich are just like a race.
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I'll say Indians (not native Americans) would be the first to go cause terrorist got them stereotyped so bad the whole world is against them.

I think you mean Arabs fam.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Race war been in effect. It started a long time ago.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, as early as 70 years ago I think their could have been but now and anytime that im livin I just cant see it, too many people are starting to get along, too many people are learning the ? they hear about the next race is bs. The only way i see a race war acually happening is over a religious view. Other than that the only thing close would be all the poor, semi- middle class rising up and overthrowing all these rich ass bankers who trying to bankrupt everyone not them. It wouldnt be a traditional "Race war" but poor and rich are just like a race.

? what type of weed u $moke???? cuz i want some...

a race war is erupting in southern Africa right now... there are mini race riots, that occur on a daily basis in random states here in the U.S... lighter skin indians despise darker skin indians in india...racial tension occurs almost all the time in the Caribbean & central south america... a race war damn near was about 2 break out in the u.s, until they decided to elect barack ... Asians despise Asians, the lighter Asians hate the Austronesian which are the darker skin asians (we call em native americans over here)... Koreans got beef with Chinese, Chinese beef with Japanese, Japanese beef with Koreans it's crazy... it's not only black people...

but if a race war erupted, white people are winning...they fight amongst themselves like the other 2 races (negroid and mongoloids)... but 4 some reason they know when 2 put they b.s aside and make amends with 1 another... they done took over the whole world.. and they the weakest of us alll... us ? are gonna be at the bottom bottom, because we R feeble minded and weak hearted (at the moment)
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't see it happening in America really, if it were to happen here it would have already happened back in the early 90's with Rodney King and the LA riots. I'm a white Polish guy but my girl is Mexican and I got friends of all races. It might happen in south africa though.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There's a race war already going on right now, and it's been going on ever since slavery. Right now it's just a cold war, but I think it's possible that a full fledged race war could break out.... and possibly soon within the next decade. imo... The information highway is revealing alot of ? , especially the truth nature and ideals of these white devils and they can't resist from calling us ni99ers every chance they get where they can get away with it. I dunno how many times I've heard black people referred to as ni99er or myself over XBox live or through the internet by some white devil who got upset over a video game or debate.... lol It's kind of hilarious, because before thei nternet bew up, these white people seemed like such innocent and kind in person... it's such an act and I more than realize this today.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If the Zionist so-called jews can find a way to make money off it then yes there will be some form of a race war, otherwise...........no
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't see an "official" race war breaking out any time soon. There may be harsh words said to whites and other races at times, but let's be real, most people are not going to go out of their way to hurt someone based on race. South Africa may already be experiencing a cold race war, with so many whites over there being butchered (according to some media outlets).

The USA won't see any race wars anytime soon, and I doubt the rest of the world will see a real one either. Let's be real, most blacks and whites are comfortable right now. I never encounter racism, at least none to my face, why? Cuz I simply stay away from white people outside work. Most blacks I know are rarely around whites outside of work, and I'm sure most whites stick to their own kind too. I live in NYC, one of the most segregated cities in the USA when it comes to blacks and whites. Latinos live around blacks for the most part, and I don't see any race war sparking up with them......

The only thing that would cause an all out race war would be the white assassination of Obama......I can see another Watts or LA riot(s) in that situation.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't see an "official" race war breaking out any time soon. There may be harsh words said to whites and other races at times, but let's be real, most people are not going to go out of their way to hurt someone based on race. South Africa may already be experiencing a cold race war, with so many whites over there being butchered (according to some media outlets).

The USA won't see any race wars anytime soon, and I doubt the rest of the world will see a real one either. Let's be real, most blacks and whites are comfortable right now. I never encounter racism, at least none to my face, why? Cuz I simply stay away from white people outside work. Most blacks I know are rarely around whites outside of work, and I'm sure most whites stick to their own kind too. I live in NYC, one of the most segregated cities in the USA when it comes to blacks and whites. Latinos live around blacks for the most part, and I don't see any race war sparking up with them......

The only thing that would cause an all out race war would be the white assassination of Obama......I can see another Watts or LA riot(s) in that situation.

I be around white people all the time, my job is the main reason but off the court we still chill and I got as many white friends as black, thats why Im far from racist. Have I encountered racism? Yes, but Ive seen the whites I kick it with get the same thing from other races just as often. I have never and Im being honest noticed any racism toward me from any of them. I hear ? all the time tell me "Well they poppin mad ? off behind your back" How do they know this? Im sure if they was racists I could tell, it aint hard to spot a racist by they actions. This is why I agree the US won't see any race wars anytime soon and I honestly doubt ever, the more knowledge is shared and the more time is passed the better and better we have become with one another. Outside of the US its alot more possible I've encountered racist people over there alot, in Britian it aint even a black thing its just for bein an American. I doubt we'll see one over there either, but if one did occur I would hope we stay out of it. (We as in Americans).
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is why I agree the US won't see any race wars anytime soon and I honestly doubt ever, the more knowledge is shared and the more time is passed the better and better we have become with one another.
    this is the correct answer
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Great thread.....I'm not sure what white people were doing, but they've made a hell of a comeback......
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall have no solid evidence of this
    the white man was most likely doing the same thing as the blacc man
    living
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Farrakhan ain't the only one saying whites came from blacks.

Many white scientists have said the same thing.

Actually Gregor Mendel said the same thing. If you study his genetic work. He said dark was dominant and light was recessive. In nature a white animal is an anomaly. Even in humanity. Whites make up a very small portion of the Earth's population.

Harland and Jackson laboratory carry on this work today. The breed lab mice. They start with the dark mice and control breed until they get white mice.

Dark is not genetically dominant over white. In horses for instance white fur is dominant. In human white and black are co-dominant. That is each is expressed phenotypically. If a very dark person has a child whith a very pale person the children will be lighter than the dark parent and darker than the light parent. We create the artificial construct of race to claim the child is 'black' but this is simply a label. It has no genetic relavance. If dark skin tones were dominant over light ones then when a very dark parent had child with a very light parent then many of the children would be just as dark as the dark parent.

Blood type is a common dominant/recessive example. 'A' type and 'B' type are dominant over 'o' type blood. If a person inherits an 'A' gene and an 'o' gene from his parents he is blood type 'A'. This is a typical definition of dominant. Even though the person has a recessive gene it does not present phenotypically. Since both parents skintone presents in the offspring neither is dominant or recessive.

*Technically the term for genes effecting skin tones in human is incomplete dominance.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    Dark is not genetically dominant over white. In horses for instance white fur is dominant. In human white and black are co-dominant. That is each is expressed phenotypically. If a very dark person has a child whith a very pale person the children will be lighter than the dark parent and darker than the light parent. We create the artificial construct of race to claim the child is 'black' but this is simply a label. It has no genetic relavance. If dark skin tones were dominant over light ones then when a very dark parent had child with a very light parent then many of the children would be just as dark as the dark parent.

Blood type is a common dominant/recessive example. 'A' type and 'B' type are dominant over 'o' type blood. If a person inherits an 'A' gene and an 'o' gene from his parents he is blood type 'A'. This is a typical definition of dominant. Even though the person has a recessive gene it does not present phenotypically. Since both parents skintone presents in the offspring neither is dominant or recessive.

*Technically the term for genes effecting skin tones in human is incomplete dominance.

I didn't say dark and white. I specifically said dark and "Light". I also didn't say dark genes were dominant over white. I specifically said light were recessive. As you pointed out we all have dominant and recessive genes. You took my point and made it in to something I didn't say.

In horses, white fur is not dominant. A white fur horse is an anomaly. Reddish Brown to Brown are the dominant species. You misunderstand what he meant by dominant. He was referring to natural occuring color pattern in nature. White people comparitively speaking are a significant minority. 11 to 1

He proved this with flowers and animals. White mice in the wild are definitely an anomaly and are control bred from dark mice. Many studies have shown white mice are suusceptible to different afflictions than their dark counterparts. They know it is the same with human beings. Certain genetic disorders and ailment are more prevalent in certain ethnic groups. They use white mice because they try to make the correlation between white human beings. It may be uncomfortable for some to accept this, but it is the truth. I have friends who are biochemist and they constantly tell me of the skin game that is being played in that arena.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The problem with your post is 'light' is not recessive as per skin tone. Light and dark blend therefore from a genetic definetion neither is recessive.

Dominant and recessive are genetics terms and should not be confused with phenotypic displays in populations. The fact the most horses are brown does not change the fact the the genes for white fur are dominant in horses. In human examples type O blood makes up almost half the planet and it is the recessive gene. By the logic presented in this thread we should refer to it as dominant since so many people have it!?!!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominant_white

The dominant white genes in horses have a downside that makes them actually dangerous to have. Heterozygous white horses are healthy but homozygous offspring do not form.

Please expand on the link between white mice and white humans that should be humorous.

I generally believe people who use the arguements of one set of people having recessive genes or others dominant are simply creating a racial superior arguement while trying to hide their intent.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    White skin is a genetic deficiency state...the lack of melanin....an inch from being an albino.

Recessive genes vs. Dominate genes, Im ridin' with the Dominate, original, strong, and natural....the kracker calls it the "one drop rule", or they call Obama a "Black"man even tho' he came from the ? of a white woman.....which explians their deep-rooted insecurites with people of color. Miscegenation can make that kraker disapear off the planet and he knows that thats why he rallys against "race-mixing" and hacked ya ? off back in the day.

The Dominate Afrikan\Black gene can populate the earth with a myriad of colors and shades, the recessive white can only produce white.

White is the filthiest color in the spectrum, and represents all that is bleached, faded, cancerous, and unatural, we shouldnt even say "white" they are actually pink similar to the pig who rolls in mud because he lacks the pigment to keep the Sun from burning his skin....the similarities between those two species is astounding and they both should be forbidden according to religious text and common sense :)
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Malcolm is the only ? who might be goater than me.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    White skin is a genetic deficiency state...the lack of melanin....an inch from being an albino.

Recessive genes vs. Dominate genes, Im ridin' with the Dominate, original, strong, and natural....the kracker calls it the "one drop rule", or they call Obama a "Black"man even tho' he came from the ? of a white woman.....which explians their deep-rooted insecurites with people of color. Miscegenation can make that kraker disapear off the planet and he knows that thats why he rallys against "race-mixing" and hacked ya ? off back in the day.

The Dominate Afrikan\Black gene can populate the earth with a myriad of colors and shades, the recessive white can only produce white.

White is the filthiest color in the spectrum, and represents all that is bleached, faded, cancerous, and unatural, we shouldnt even say "white" they are actually pink similar to the pig who rolls in mud because he lacks the pigment to keep the Sun from burning his skin....the similarities between those two species is astounding and they both should be forbidden according to religious text and common sense :)

LMAO........aw man, that last paragraph was wild my dude.