Where do we rank Paul Pierce?

Options

Comments

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Lol you guys are over rating the ? out of him. Great player yes but that's about it.

how are we overrating him? lol i started out by being objective nd sayin he's not a 1st tier star of da last decade

? shut the ? up....ain't PP suppose to be ya manz and them???
    and now he's not even 1st tier from last decade?????????? :-/
    PP is ONLY second tier, when it comes to popularity.

Listen.
    Only ONE PLAYER from last decade, is a head of PP. & That is the guy, they called Mamba, Black Mamba.
    Yet I'll take a prime Truth, ahead of a prime Kobe everyday.
    EXCELLENT POLISHED OFFENSIVE PLAYER, EXCELLENT I.Q, EXCELLENT PASSER, GREAT RE-BOUNDER, & GOOD DEFENDER.
    Dude has numerous and i mean ? NUMEROUS, classic regular season & playoff games under his belt.

Paul Pierce outlasted all the other guys. 15 YEARS IN AND STILL GOING STRONG .
    Prior to Lebron entering the leauge, PP alongside Antoine Walker were the premiere point forwards of the league. I'm not in to all the "suppose to" and "should of" ? . but it is what it is. Paul got robbed of a ring. 28 Freethrows in 1 quarter . if that's not ? idk what is.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you guys are over rating the ? out of him. Great player yes but that's about it.

i need the video to that gif in yo sig lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how are we overrating him? lol i started out by being objective nd sayin he's not a 1st tier star of da last decade

? shut the ? up....ain't PP suppose to be ya manz and them???
    and now he's not even 1st tier from last decade?????????? :-/
    PP is ONLY second tier, when it comes to popularity.

Listen.
    Only ONE PLAYER from last decade, is a head of PP. & That is the guy, they called Mamba, Black Mamba.
    YetI'll take a prime Truth, ahead of a Kobe everyday.
    EXCELLENT POLISHED OFFENSIVE PLAYER, EXCELLENT I.Q, EXCELLENT PASSER, GREAT RE-BOUNDER, & GOOD DEFENDER.
    Dude has numerous and i mean ? NUMEROUS, classic regular season & playoff games under his belt.

Paul Pierce outlasted all the other guys. 15 YEARS IN AND STILL GOING STRONG .
    Prior to Lebron entering the leauge, PP alongside Antoine Walker were the premiere point forwards of the league. I'm not in to all the "suppose to" and "should of" ? . but it is what it is. Paul got robbed of a ring. 28 Freethrows in 1 quarter . if that's not ? idk what is.

Great post i co-sign everything but why i gotta ? dawg? lol i stand by my OP Lebron, Kobe, Wade (debatable) are ahead of Pierce ova da last decade as far as consistent wings
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pierce is one of the most clutch players in the history of the game add that to all of the accolades and he's a first ballot HOF and one of the top 50 players to play the game. If ? like Clyde and Dominique are there than PP should be ranked just in front of the both of them
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!
  • BlackAX410
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!

damn i aint even see him say dat i gotta no-sign dat man i aint turnin dis into a Kobe VS thread lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    They dont have a few games dat I really wanna post but this'll do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5cp6SLOHM
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!

That ? @bawse d. Lox been sayin a lot of dumb ? lately...he might be on that pipe
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dusty ass sideburns.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    dusty ass sideburns.

lol let da marco polo popcorn seed sideburns cook
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    08 season gave Pierce place in history but ehhhhhh

KD and Bron will go down as better players, T Mac was better in their primes, He's no better than Melo(Melo is probably better)

not sure where that leaves him
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he's underrated. Not HIGHLY underrated but underrated still. He averages 22,6 and 4 for his career, and is a decent defender. He just never got the credit because his teams sucked.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    08 season gave Pierce place in history but ehhhhhh

KD and Bron will go down as better players, T Mac was better in their primes, He's no better than Melo(Melo is probably better)

not sure where that leaves him

I got Bron ahead of him as long as KD stays healthy I can see him surpassing Pierce. T Mac was betta in his prime but overall Pierce played at a high level longer, nd as of rite now career wise im takin Pierce> Melo
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    one the most craftiest players I've seen since this millenium and beyond. I may not like the Celtics but gotta give Paul his due. Even Celtics gotta acknowledge that he might be the last great Celtic and there may not be another great Celtic until the next 5-10 years.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing now a days and before people seem to think is that dynamic=greater.. Paul Pierce has never been very dynamic but he is/was very skilled and earned his buckets the hard way...

not primarily with
    *Coughs* High screen and roll
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    RXMasked wrote: »
    one the most craftiest players I've seen since this millenium and beyond. I may not like the Celtics but gotta give Paul his due. Even Celtics gotta acknowledge that he might be the last great Celtic and there may not be another great Celtic until the next 5-10 years.

yea its amazing he averaged so many points without being super athletic comin outta college a lot of scouts said his stock dropped cuz they thought he was outta shape nd too slow to play in da league nd I think Rondo is gon be da next Celtic great
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks ? me when they say "One ring is Luck" , in any professional sport winning a title is not "Luck" you're playing at the highest level against the worlds best for an entire season , miss me with that Luck ? ..

but Pierce isn't no damn top 25 player of All-Time whoever said that ? , smh
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    i wanna find da 46 point game against da sixers back in 02 they used to have it on youtube but its nowhere to be found now smh
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    dusty ass sideburns.

ROFL LMAO
  • BlackAX410
    edited August 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59E5P6mcuUM

finally found da full version of dis game nd damn Bron defense was shaky back then lol
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PP aint ? , never liked his game.. and when it comes to the ? in his generation he'll be the least talked about.

I cant rate ? once I dont like their game.. sorry.

All in all, he's had a nice career, I wont take that from him, top 50-75 all time..

but as far as primes go, Vince, T Mac, AI, Ray Allen, all better imo..

and Ray got ? out the Finals MVP that year, Pierce won it for the simple fact that he put in years as a Celtic... fact... he got that ? out of pity.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    PP aint ? , never liked his game.. and when it comes to the ? in his generation he'll be the least talked about.

I cant rate ? once I dont like their game.. sorry.

All in all, he's had a nice career, I wont take that from him, top 50-75 all time..

but as far as primes go, Vince, T Mac, AI, Ray Allen, all better imo..

and Ray got ? out the Finals MVP that year, Pierce won it for the simple fact that he put in years as a Celtic... fact... he got that ? out of pity.

even tho Pierce led da team in scoring during da finals dat year? word? lol i heard heads say KG deserved it but neva Ray, sure he hit a shitload of 3's but Pierce was da leadin scorer in almost every game
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo Pierce aint a top 100 player of all time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do agree that Ray Allen got jacked out of the 2008 finals mvp