basketball wives

Options
2»

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah that ? chili shallow as hell. she'll be lonely for the rest of her life. she sound as worst as lisa raye. their both ? that will be lonely for the rest of their lives?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man chilli aint ? ..

and you claims to be a ? fearing woman,hypcrit!

she dont suppose to judge
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did anyone else notice this... Antoine Walkers wife says she broke up with him about six months ago... Do you guys remember what was in the news about Antoine Walker a few months back? It was that he filled for bankruptcy... You see as soon as the money is gone that girl was real quick to leave
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was trippin because they had Eric Williams chick on the show. the dude use to play for the cavs and my lady is just as big a cavs fan as i am and she said she aint know dude. i tried to tell her that he came to cleveland when we traded away ricky davis but she still aint know who he was.

see, before lebron got drafted, we us to go to EVERY cavs game and have the best seats in the house for 15 bucks because she had a college I.D.

true story.

the only games we had to pay full price for was when jordan came when he was with the wizards and when A.I came.

I never seen jordan, but yes, Ive seen Iverson.

I have a little sister who LOVED That fool.
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So Shaq and his broad are divorced right? So how is Shaq the executive producer of her show? Or was I the only one who noticed that in the credits? I guess that big dumb ? , ain't as dumb as he looks.

And I've never seen what the deal was with Chilli, never been bad to me, and it look like she uses fish grease in her hair.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man Chilli's show aint real.... she ? with Floyd and been ? with Floyd...That one chick on there that's helping her tho is funny as ? . She don't hold back at all. She told her staight up that list was ? . LOL.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caught it last night. it was garbage. lol @ them talking about how hard their lives are while taking 100k shopping sprees...
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Matt Barnes in the preview tellin the bitter divorced ? not to corrupt his girl. Cuz if she keep hanging with them she gone be just like them. I bet that ? probably mad as ? that him and his fiance in the middle of Shaunie and Shaq's jumpoff (his fiance's sis) ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just another gold digger show
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just another gold digger show

C/S this true smdfh! Another easy check
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    LOL @ Matt Barnes in the preview tellin the bitter divorced ? not to corrupt his girl. Cuz if she keep hanging with them she gone be just like them. I bet that ? probably mad as ? that him and his fiance in the middle of Shaunie and Shaq's jumpoff (his fiance's sis) ? .

he might do like eric snow did his wife and yank her off the show lol.

she really seems like she ought not to be on there though.