Who yall coping on June 15th, Drake or Game?

Options
2»

Comments

• peter_parker
    peter_parker Members Posts: 87
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? please DA and LAX are better than DOC
    LMAO I thought April Fools day was last week...LAX and DA wasn't ? compared to The Documentary
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who am I coping? Neither. Who am I downloading? Neither.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO I thought April Fools day was last week...LAX and DA wasn't ? compared to The Documentary

DA>>>LAX>>>DOC

Doc had good beats but DA and LAX was much better to me
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Both them ? rich.I aint wasting no cent on them.Buy underground hip hop man.? them ? .They getting like 20 g's a show.? that.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im going with Game. With Dre and Pharrell on the boards, Those beats are sure to be insane. Hopefully Game can get his rhymes and flow together for this one and not rap about the same repetitive ? he says in each album. Drakes is gonna get dl'd and if its good, it will be purchased.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    It's fans like you who contribute to the downfall of hip hop. If you don't buy the good albums you force artists to regress to a less creative more pop friendly sound in order to gain a different demographic and get fed. You are the reason hip hop is losing quality

Exactly what i was thinking....

Imagine a world where all these internet rap heads bought albums, I never hear anyone on the streets give people like Skyzoo, LOX, Reks, Little Brother, Clipse, Tech N9ne, SlaughterHouse, etc the respect they deserve but people like Lil Wayne always stay in their mouths. On the net all these real dope artists like the ones i mentioned above are givin critical acclaim and shown mass love but yet, they don't sell cause everyone on the net gets the album at the click of a finger where as the kids on the street who don't know any better walk to the shop and buy the ? like Lil Wayne coz he's the only rapper they see on t.v and that their friends talk about.

The games all backwards.....GO OUT AND BUY A RAPPERS WORK AND SUPPORT HIP HOP!
  • a.i.
    a.i. Members Posts: 28
    edited April 2010
    Options
    prolly just gonna buy r.e.d. then download drizzy
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Possibly Drake. It depends how I feel about it.