Who is Haitian Jack?

Options
2»

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you read 2pac's interview from the vibe magazine, that sums everything up.

if youre smart you can figure some ? out yourself
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    killuminati!

thats why real ? who don't play by their rules don't get pub.

pac was on to exposing the realities in the industry and they got rid of him.
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    killuminati!

Thats why real ? who don't play by their rules don't get pub.

pac was on to exposing the realities in the industry and they got rid of him.

? , they didn't get rid of pac. Pac got killed cuz he came here and wanted to be on some ? ?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i aint sayin he wasn't outta line ? wit suge but when i say they got rid of him, i mean they never tried to solve his murder. the murder was an open and shut case in vegas on a fight night.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Whats your sources?

Henchmen himself was a cold hearted killer, he had some big legal troubles and did jail time in the 90s..

Haitian Jack aka Jacques Agnant Sued Pacs estate a few years ago claiming Pacs Song Put his Life in danger and jepordized his family, due to multiple death threats he was pertitioning a name change last I heard, but there are a few interviews with him and you can see for your self he is seperate from jimmy henchman...
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought it was common knowledge Jimmy Henchman and Hatian Jack were different people.....
    Both some grimey ? , along with King Tut...they had something to do with Pac gettin shot in Quad Studios in 94' no doubt but i highly doubt they had something to do with his death.....

But if you really think about it, they set the wheels in motion for his death....his 1st shooting was the beginning of the end.

Readin all this thread makes me miss Pac :(
    R.I.P
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn I feel bad for Tupac.. murder case, ? case ,,Everyone was after him. He got shot 5 times,,,,,, he had no father , all ? was just crazy for him... thats a real thug life.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint never heard of dude until that line in Against All Odds. Its a interesting reading this thread
  • avorydagod
    avorydagod Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aint he bmf too????
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how can tony yayo get away with smackin jimmy henchmen son,but Pac couldnt get away with BS back in the day? something aint right.

Probably cause Yayo is more a street cat then Pac was.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Heres a pic of Pac and Haitian Jack together
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    pac is alive!!!!!!!!!!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pac was the realest. I wonder if Death Row East would've blown up though.
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jimmy had strech killed. strech pulled out on jimmy after pac get shot and threatened him. 1 year later to the date strech gets killed. jimmy son get slapped up, a year later to the date the guy who does it (yayo's boy) get's killed. this is jimmy's mo. if he wouldn't have mentioned the story about strech in "queen's reins supreme" i never would have been able to put that puzzle together. but since he wants to flaunt that he was "more powerful than hatian jack" he snitched on his self.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Tupac said that Haitan Jack was a ? who didnt had ? to ? him and had to try to get him some ? case... Pac was a real G.. He even get away with it
  • Urban Legend
    Urban Legend Members Posts: 97
    edited June 2010
    Options
    icame4wo wrote: »
    Jimmy had strech killed. strech pulled out on jimmy after pac get shot and threatened him. 1 year later to the date strech gets killed. jimmy son get slapped up, a year later to the date the guy who does it (yayo's boy) get's killed. this is jimmy's mo. if he wouldn't have mentioned the story about strech in "queen's reins supreme" i never would have been able to put that puzzle together. but since he wants to flaunt that he was "more powerful than hatian jack" he snitched on his self.

?? ...elaborate. ? is stretch
  • icame4wo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ?? ...elaborate. ? is stretch

strech was pacs boy since around juice. He was on pac's first 2 albums + thug life, he's from queens though. he was in a group the live squad and he was down/apart of thug life. People keep sayin that pac had him killed but i told you above who i think did it and why. the story of what strech did is written about in queens reigns supreme. "to that n$gga that was down with me, bless the dead/switch sides guess his new friends wanted him dead." strech was on ? bless the dead that pac did to. strech's manager was "c'mon son" ed lover. he said that strech was killed over some local queens beef. the fact that strech was chased down and killed on the date a year later after pac was shot isn't a coincidence. i don't think pac set it up though, i think strech's new friends did. remember pac said that strech was rolling with the people who shot him after pac went to prison. strech warned jimmy the night pac got killed with a gun so henchman must be who at least strech thought did it. It makes sense since pac said the same thing.
  • icame4wo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bump.............
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i still wonder why this case hasnt been solved yet
  • icame4wo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pac already solved it lol. He told you who, what, when, where and how back in 95-96. Jus use your own judgment to call it.
  • icame4wo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bumpin for the pacologist.