Spartacus

Options

Comments

• allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Best episode so far. You see all the wheels beginning to turn. I know my fav. guy is going to die, but Asher is the truth, you have to respect his gangsta.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Oh ? ! Batiatus still makes power moves. I was throuroghly impressed with the episode.

Solonious looked creepy as ? swinging a sword around.

It was nutty as ? when Spartacus ? up all those Roman soldier. It was badass when he did that ground and pound on that muhfucka.

Yo this is hands down the best episode - just when you think after watching a previous one, it can't get any better. I say the same thing every week it seem like...

....but yeah I'm still amped over everything that just went down.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Best Episode as well!! Once Naevia told Doctore what really went down, I was like "OOOHHHH SHHITTT, big business is about to happen"
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spent Sunday watching 12 episodes of Spartacus, BEST DAY EVER.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Told you that Crixus was gone go Ape ? over Naevia. And that was cold how Spartacus beat the ? out of all dude soldiers. Ilythia thought she was slick trying to use her husband to get from under Batiatus and Lucretia. ? came right back on her. Totally up in the air whats gone happen in this last episode.
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    Told you that Crixus was gone go Ape ? over Naevia. And that was cold how Spartacus beat the ? out of all dude soldiers. Ilythia thought she was slick trying to use her husband to get from under Batiatus and Lucretia. ? came right back on her. Totally up in the air whats gone happen in this last episode.

Yea Ilythia got left, haha!!
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Spent Sunday watching 12 episodes of Spartacus, BEST DAY EVER.

That's whats up...my bredren told me he did the same thing on Saturday. Talking 'bout he couldn't believe he slept on Spartacus up until that point.

Watching something for 12 hours straight is a crazy task tho...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This ? is just good television. So I guess the brothers gonna be down with Spartacus along with Crixis, and Doctore. Now I think Spartacus sees not only can he take down Batiatus, but the Roman dude aswell. Iguess this last episdoeis gonna set up them moving to rome or somethign like that and leading to all the slaves breaking free and taking ? over. Thanks you for the backshot of Naviea that's all i ask. It was still slick how Batiatus played it at the end with the dead hand
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yeah all his loyalty to the ludos and any thoughts of reclaiming his mark within the arena has gone right out the window. I'm shocked the knife Lucretia asked for wasn't used for Naevia's neck instead... I guess killing her would've made things too obvious...
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    That's whats up...my bredren told me he did the same thing on Saturday. Talking 'bout he couldn't believe he slept on Spartacus up until that point.

Watching something for 12 hours straight is a crazy task tho...

Dude, u dont even notice the time fly by when ? is this good. It was the same when i was watching THE WIRE.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah all his loyalty to the ludos and any thoughts of reclaiming his mark within the arena has gone right out the window. I'm shocked the knife Lucretia asked for wasn't used for Naevia's neck instead... I guess killing her would've made things too obvious...

yeah I actually thought she was gonna cut her face up.....
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That last episode was straight heat!!! It's about to get real personal.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

it hurts Crixus and Naevia more having her sold off to Lords know where then to just straight ? her. This gives Crix the motivation he needs to join with Spartacus. And the other gladitors seeing Sparty single handedly owning them Rome troopers planted the inspriration in them that he's worthy of being followed when ? hits the fan.

Other than that...really have no ideal what crazy twist & turns them writers gon throw at us this Friday.......not sure there has been any other show that has had me clueless as this one
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Old Ash know exactly the out come of that ? ....him going over to shorty like that.
    he use Crix temper against him.
    ? but could you blame the man tho....even Lucretia knew that ? wasn't worthy of Naevia. To bad Batiatus could gave a flying ? . Everyone's a ? to him!

Seriously I'll rather square off in a game of wits with Lex Luther and Dr. Doom
    than have to go against Batiatus and Ashur!
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    This ? is just good television. So I guess the brothers gonna be down with Spartacus along with Crixis, and Doctore. Now I think Spartacus sees not only can he take down Batiatus, but the Roman dude aswell. Iguess this last episdoeis gonna set up them moving to rome or somethign like that and leading to all the slaves breaking free and taking ? over. Thanks you for the backshot of Naviea that's all i ask. It was still slick how Batiatus played it at the end with the dead hand

lol yeah that lil dumplin was looking aiight too...

toheeb27 wrote: »
    Dude, u dont even notice the time fly by when ? is this good. It was the same when i was watching THE WIRE.

I know what mean homie, speaking of the wire. i was 4 1/2 seasons late when I started watching - i think i caught up in a week.
  • trini73
    trini73 Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It is good...too bad the Finale is next week.
    With all the homosexuality (men & women), it is true to how the Romans lived(Roman bath houses).
    And Oz... what do you think goes on in jail? I've never been, but I know enough guys who've been there and they told me what happened to them and what they've seen.

I'm a woman, but it's no different. Don't deny yourself viewing a great show because you have a few hang ups. Those scenes are so quick, you don't pay that much attention to them.
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yeah that lil dumplin was looking aiight too...

Hell ? yea, that ass was serious!!

I know everybody thought Lucretia was going to ? her
    that would've broke my heart
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    it hurts Crixus and Naevia more having her sold off to Lords know where then to just straight ? her. This gives Crix the motivation he needs to join with Spartacus. And the other gladitors seeing Sparty single handedly owning them Rome troopers planted the inspriration in them that he's worthy of being followed when ? hits the fan.

Other than that...really have no ideal what crazy twist & turns them writers gon throw at us this Friday.......not sure there has been any other show that has had me clueless as this one

I must've watched next week's preview 5 or 6 times in slow-mo trying to get something out of it. I don't know what the hell to expect, but I caught one quick clip of someone threatening Ashur with a sword. At first I assumed Crixus (for the ? Ashur pulled on him), but I learned my lesson after being dead wrong now every week leading up to this one...I don't predict ? anymore.
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    trini73 wrote: »
    It is good...too bad the Finale is next week.
    With all the homosexuality (men & women), it is true to how the Romans lived(Roman bath houses).
    And Oz... what do you think goes on in jail? I've never been, but I know enough guys who've been there and they told me what happened to them and what they've seen.

I'm a woman, but it's no different. Don't deny yourself viewing a great show because you have a few hang ups. Those scenes are so quick, you don't pay that much attention to them.

The brokebackness was displayed for no more than 1 minute of total screen time throughout the entire season, and died off literally during the 5th or 6th episode. I feel you as far as denying a great show strictly due to that aspect. How many people can actually say that they stopped watching The Wire because of Omar? Matter of fact, Omar was one of the most idolized characters on the show (by self proclaimed real ? at that)...the same dude who made out with other men more than once on screen...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i love this show and i'm ready for the finale on friday
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Exactly this time tomorrow Imma be watching this ? on demand!
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am loving this show, and trying to get others hooked on it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I must've watched next week's preview 5 or 6 times in slow-mo trying to get something out of it. I don't know what the hell to expect, but I caught one quick clip of someone threatening Ashur with a sword. At first I assumed Crixus (for the ? Ashur pulled on him), but I learned my lesson after being dead wrong now every week leading up to this one...I don't predict ? anymore.

i never watch the previews ? be giving up too much
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Exactly this time tomorrow Imma be watching this ? on demand!

Just 2 3/4 hours to go and counting...

...but I gotta wait until tomorrow night. My girl be on some ? sometimes - begging me not to watch it without her :(
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not coming up on On Demand!!! I'm sooooooooo ? ? right now.