The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne gets a pass cuz he drop dope music
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? his personal life

exactly..all these so called "hip hop heads" stay talkin bout a ? personal life...yall act like yall wan marry ? the way yall stay in rappers personal lives...
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? need to ? and stop ? ... You aint lookin too hetero yourself
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First off, that ? happened in like '02, and lastly who cares what he did. Either or he still sucks.
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Answer: Because life is not fair and last i checked it never was so you just gotta deal with it we have all gotten a "pass" or "lucky" in life....close thread......now back to our regularly schedueled programming.....................
  • Monizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    Answer: Because life is not fair and last i checked it never was so you just gotta deal with it we have all gotten a "pass" or "lucky" in life....close thread......now back to our regularly schedueled programming.....................

and if you have never gotten a pass or lucky in life today is national give a ? a pass who has never gotten a pass day please report to you town hall/city hall and collect you get outta jail free card you must have a valid id on you and must be 18 or older to participate
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when u got $$$$, people tend to give you passes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when he touches down from this small stint we'll see what kind of moves he can make ............
  • tony19
    tony19 Members Posts: 148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its bcuz no1 is into the whole "Gangsta" trend anymore in hip-hop.The fact is is if u could only listen 2 rappers who r real about who they r or what they do u wouldnt b able 2 listen 2 95% of hip-hop.So many rappers have been exposed as bein fake that no1 cares anymore.There was a time where bein a gangsta or a thug was cool but that ? is over trust me if wayne got exposed like this back in 02-03 Dude would b lookin like Ja Rule rite now.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    because he can rap. i don't want to hang out with him. ? he might be ? . but lil wayne can definitely rap.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    smh at these stans
    wayne kissed a ? , got punked by a bunch of crips, rocked his flag on the wrong side in a video, has terrible songs, hasn't had a good album since the carter, he put out a ? rock album.....
    and this ? is the best rapper alive????
    WTF is wrong wit sum of yall??

What video was this? lol talk about false flaggin, that's the worst
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Mannie Fresh saying "Thats somebody else!"
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What happened to the fact he repeats the same wack lines from song to song, on top of blantantly saying/ doing some ? ? in front of our faces... Who's gonna tell me it's cuz he's ? up all the time? Zero excuse.
  • Monizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What happened to the fact he repeats the same wack lines from song to song, on top of blantantly saying/ doing some ? ? in front of our faces... Who's gonna tell me it's cuz he's ? up all the time? Zero excuse.

i mean really its not even worth ? about anymore i tried to be like you and tell people about the repeats ? and how rebirth is a disgrace to all rap rock mixes but people dont care they still will love weezy and buy his ? . all you can do is respect his hustle and move on and hope he actaully starts remembering what quality music sounds like. Untill then im just gunna listen to the old weezy from c1 and c2
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all the hate aint gonna stop Wayne from winning it made him more popular
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    i mean really its not even worth ? about anymore i tried to be like you and tell people about the repeats ? and how rebirth is a disgrace to all rap rock mixes but people dont care they still will love weezy and buy his ? . all you can do is respect his hustle and move on and hope he actaully starts remembering what quality music sounds like. Untill then im just gunna listen to the old weezy from c1 and c2

Thats just how it is.....
    He doesn't get a pass if you don't give him one, everyone who gives him one, thats on them....
    You don't got to let it ruin ya day man haha.

Carter 1 > 2 > 3
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fa sho, definitely not at the top of my agenda. Gotta keep it movin to reach the students like a teacher's union... Or something like that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all the hate aint gonna stop Wayne from winning it made him more popular

That true. Its like making the ? kid Homecoming Queen. Let him do his thing and stop giving him all the shine that ya'll complain about him having. Im def not a Wayne fan, but I aint trying to add to his shine either.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne got talent and alotta ? can relate to him. The Carter 2 is ? on most of the hip hop coming from the eastcoast right now
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how some of yall sayin ohh ? his personal life but then when a great ? MC like joe budden gets talk about, ? is quick to say but he did this n he did that, yall talk bout his personal life.. but with wayne yall dont, somebody plz answer me dat
  • KarolinaKid
    KarolinaKid Members Posts: 203
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    smh at these stans
    wayne kissed a ? , got punked by a bunch of crips, rocked his flag on the wrong side in a video, has terrible songs, hasn't had a good album since the carter, he put out a ? rock album.....
    and this ? is the best rapper alive????
    WTF is wrong wit sum of yall??

Same Reason Eminem Gets A passed for basically the same stuff
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how some of yall sayin ohh ? his personal life but then when a great ? MC like joe budden gets talk about, ? is quick to say but he did this n he did that, yall talk bout his personal life.. but with wayne yall dont, somebody plz answer me dat

And the funny part is my dude/ Budden is a real rapper/ not a glorified dr. suess interperter/ And Joes raps are about authenticity/ HIS real life not some fake gang ? that was contrived in a Universal Boardroom/ I guess were living in the twilight zone age
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne got talent and alotta ? can relate to him. The Carter 2 is ? on most of the hip hop coming from the eastcoast right now

??????? A lotta ? can relate to him???? Im sorry I didnt grow up rich!!! Ive never kissed a man/ I like loose fitting clothes/ I had to borrow money to go to college/ I never bourght my way into a gang/ When I got in trouble I wasnt so optimistic about doing time/ So how is this guy relateable again?????
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    What video was this? lol talk about false flaggin, that's the worst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSANrdC5MaE

fast forward 2 2:15
    ? got his ? on the left, but then make a song called "only on the rite side"
    WTF
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Y does ? dre & feminem get away wit cross dressin & rappin about fuuukin eachother??? If ya gonna get on weezy u betta get on faggotz like dre & fem 2 cuz they do openly ? ? 2..