Options
    atl hoe. we here.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    in ATL for the last week and leaving friday :(

any who...Zaxbys hot honet mustard with toast and a sweet tea no ? >>>>>life

dm6w08.jpg

U hittin up Zaxby's and ? ...my ? u must be in the burbs, aint no Zaxby's in the city...
    The closet one in is Memorial Dr. out in Decatur...
    SMH @ ? out in the Gwinnett County and ? thinkin they be in the town...lol

U want some real chicken fingers and wings go to Iklahs on Campbellton Rd. down in southwest, or any American Deli anywhere around town
    Thats the real Atlanta ? ? ...
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? its Zaxby's everywhere lol.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U hittin up Zaxby's and ? ...my ? u must be in the burbs, aint no Zaxby's in the city...

U want some real chicken fingers and wings go to Iklahs on Campbellton Rd. down in southwest, or any American Deli anywhere around town

LOL.. The hood chicken got bones in it.. Only crakka towns eat boneless wings..
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

im in Gwinnett County...and Gwinnett from what i know...is part of "metro" atlanta...its only like 15miles away....and theres Zaxby's everywhere...i was just in East Purnt saturday and i saw 2
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    East Atlanta >>>>>
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    ? its Zaxby's everywhere lol.

LOL...not inside 285 it's not...The only one inside 285 is in Decatur over on Memorial....
    Bruh Im a Zaxby's feind and I have to drive all the way to hot ass South Cobb drive across the bridge...
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im in Gwinnett County...and Gwinnett from what i know...is part of "metro" atlanta...its only like 15miles away....and theres Zaxby's everywhere...i was just in East Purnt saturday and i saw 2

There is only one in EP, and it's outside 285, over there by Princeton Lakes and ? ....
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seems to me alot of ? who be claimin Atl dont know where the ? they live! LMAO
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL...not inside 285 it's not...The only one inside 285 is in Decatur over on Memorial....
    Bruh Im a Zaxby's feind and I have to drive all the way to hot ass South Cobb drive across the bridge...

now that i think of it, you maybe right.. i really don't get down with zaxby's though.. too high. its a joint on MLK right by Clark. Its off of Brawley.. FLAME. damn i forget what that ? called..
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol...I live like 10 mins from that ? .
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ayo...which one of yall ? ever chilled at "Shout" before?
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options

i have. a few times
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options

And to get technical, Decatur, East Point, College Park, Sandy Springs, are seperate cities from Atlanta but they are still considered the inner city of Atlanta...There is no Zaxbys in the actual city limits of Atlanta...the only one close is in enough to be in the inner city is in Decatur, the one u talkin bout is in East Point, but its outside 285....And U in Gwinnett, that ? is really like its own city to itself....
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options

Sundays there are nice, the W on 14th next door is better tho.....
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And to get technical, Decatur, East Point, College Park, Sandy Springs, are seperate cities from Atlanta but they are still considered the inner city of Atlanta...There is no Zaxbys in the actual city limits of Atlanta...the only one close is in enough to be in the inner city is in Decatur, the one u talkin bout is in East Point, but its outside 285....And U in Gwinnett, that ? is really like its own city to itself....

So these are not in the city limits but Policed by ATL?????? Sounds like a giant Cluster ? !
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    now that i think of it, you maybe right.. i really don't get down with zaxby's though.. too high. its a joint on MLK right by Clark. Its off of Brawley.. FLAME. damn i forget what that ? called..

C/S...Zaxby's is good but its to high for fast food..Mr. Everything on MLK by Clark got some bomb ass wings too. American Deli is my GOAT tho....
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So these are not in the city limits but Policed by ATL?????? Sounds like a giant Cluster ? !

Nope they got they own police dept. and everything...... Atlanta is hella confusing.
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shout be havin mature hoes.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shout be havin mature hoes.

Yeah but Shout has some immature @ss ? tho lol..Last time I was in there ? was brawlin by the VIP outside the door
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me and my brother Marco Cla$$ic @ Centennial Olympic Park in ATL.

l_be8e416c33e0464293b2f20cf84977b3.jpg
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah but Shout has some immature @ss ? tho lol..Last time I was in there ? was brawlin by the VIP outside the door

damn, neva saw them type ? .. it always be them too much gel in my ? ? .. ? that only button 5 buttons and the rest is taco meat type ? ...
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i have. a few times
    Sundays there are nice, the W on 14th next door is better tho.....

Dam Ima have to chill at the W sometimes then...

A ? was at Shout this weekend, ? was crazy with the mature 21+ crowd...anyways, me and my homie was chillen at the top, eating sushi and and just talkin ? . Next thing you know a group of bout 10 broads done came and just surrounded us and straight made they self confortable in our spot (? wasn't trippin though, all them broads was bad)...Realtalk it was just me and this ? having to pick the one we wanted, all while keepin' the other hoes entertained at the same time so nobody wouldn't through salt in a ? game...anyways, the ? was nice as hell though (It was my first time at Shout)...A ? ended up chillen wit this chick that graduated from Mays High, shawty teach at some middle school in Stone Mountain.

This weekend, Im most-def chillen there...wit the NBA playoffs poppin' off this weekend...that spot and probably every-spot in the city gon be poppin.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me and my brother Marco Cla$$ic @ Centennial Olympic Park in ATL.

l_be8e416c33e0464293b2f20cf84977b3.jpg

N/H.... but what the ? is wrong with ur hairline????? U should just get a temp fade and call it a day fammo
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dam Ima have to chill at the W sometimes then...

A ? was at Shout this weekend, ? was crazy with the mature 21+ crowd...anyways, me and my homie was chillen at the top, eating sushi and and just talkin ? . Next thing you know a group of bout 10 broads done came and just surrounded us and straight made they self confortable in our spot (? wasn't trippin though, all them broads was bad)...Realtalk it was just me and this ? having to pick the one we wanted, all while keepin' the other hoes entertained at the same time so nobody wouldn't through salt in a ? game...anyways, the ? was nice as hell though (It was my first time at Shout)...A ? ended up chillen wit this chick that graduated from Mays High, shawty teach at some middle school in Stone Mountain.

This weekend, Im most-def chillen there...wit the NBA playoffs poppin' off this weekend...that spot and probably every-spot in the city gon be poppin.

if they show the mayweather/mosley fight i'll be there, if not.. it's fox sports grill