As long as the VILLIAN wins.

Options

Comments

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    @zombie

SMH @ you debating your ? 's word with your word.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie

I AM not debating the word with ? i am debating it with you you are claiming things that are not true. you have a very child like thinking process when it come to simple concepts. you are looking at one verse without reading all of them you cannot do that and hope to understand what is being said.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @zombie

I AM not debating the word with ? i am debating it with you you are claiming things that are not true. you have a very child like thinking process when it come to simple concepts. you are looking at one verse without reading all of them you cannot do that and hope to understand what is being said.

If the lord says something is it not the truth?

• zombie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i can prove and have proved my point with verse you have not done so. Adam and eve knew about evil before eating the fruit. we gained the experience of evil just like the angels . but ? stoped us from becoming immortal and kicked us out of eden thus we suffer today.
    @zombie

Yes. but to understand what he said you have to read the full passage and put it in context to the previous passages. You cannot always simply strip mine the bible and get a meaning.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as the villian wins

KbDDA.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^wow! thats some ? 4 yo ass lol
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    i can prove and have proved my point with verse you have not done so. Adam and eve knew about evil before eating the fruit. we gained the experience of evil just like the angels . but ? stoped us from becoming immortal and kicked us out of eden thus we suffer today.
    @zombie

Yes. but to understand what he said you have to read the full passage and put it in context to the previous passages. You cannot always simply strip mine the bible and get a meaning.

That's what I did. You are looking to prove what you want to believe. I'm just reading what it says and taking it as that.

You say the had knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit. The lord says otherwise and I gave you the script where the lord says this.

You said man was meant to live forever but the lord says otherwise and I gave you the scripture.

You refuse to believe your Gods word. It's just that's simple.

• zombie
    Options
    @zombie

That's what I did. You are looking to prove what you want to believe. I'm just reading what it says and taking it as that.

You say the had knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit. The lord says otherwise and I gave you the script where the lord says this.

You said man was meant to live forever but the lord says otherwise and I gave you the scripture.

You posted one verse and ran with it without saying anything about the previous chapters, you just proved my point. you keep posting gen 3: 22 . the lord does not say that they had no knowledge of evil quote where he said that mr atheist.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    @zombie

You posted one verse and ran with it without saying anything about the previous chapters, you just proved my point. you keep posting gen 3: 22 . the lord does not say that they had no knowledge of evil quote where he said that mr atheist.

Damn man!!
    The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.

At first we was not like them and did not know good and evil.

Right? Is that what your ? is saying or not?
  • zombie
    Options
    I explained that death only came by sin. i gave YOU THE VERSE. WHAT ARE YOU YACKING
    @zombie

Damn man!!
    The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.

At first we was not like them and did not know good and evil.

Right? Is that what your ? is saying or not?

I ANSWERED THIS ALREADY.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Your obviously a troll and an atheist.

I'm done. Using your Gods word I proved your opinion wrong yet you still refuse to see your gods way. So you don't believe in his word.

Stop trolling
  • zombie
    Options
    I realize you think that the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge was some kind of magic "pill of knowing all things good and all things evil", which in a way it actually is in that the only discriminator between good and evil is whether one acts with or against the instructions of ? , but the simple fact is that Eve and Adam had a full understanding of good and evil before they partook of the fruit, but they hadn't EXPERIENCED the KNOWLEDGE ("knowledge" in the biblical sense of "being with" or "experiencing" as a man has "knowledge" of a woman) of evil yet, which they suddenly experienced (knew) upon "eating of the fruit", whereby they also suddenly "knew" what good was in contrast to their new found evil behavior.

Your rather juvenile view that they were little "kids" is utterly baseless, and makes sense only promoting your view that ? is an idiot. Of course, your ? would LOVE to have people think ? is an idiot. They knew obey or die. GEN 2: 15-17, ? told them. Man became like the angels in one aspect we gained the power to experience evil. Knowing here does not meaning knowing as knowing of a things existence. what ? is saying is that now we are like him because now we have first hand experience of seeing evil and what it causes. we can experience it now.

This is the second time i am answering your question about gen 3:22 i am not doing so again.
  • zombie
    Options
    Your obviously a troll and an atheist.

I'm done. Using your Gods word I proved your opinion wrong yet you still refuse to see your gods way. So you don't believe in his word.

Stop trolling

listen i don't joke and have no sense of humor. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION I DID NOT GIVE YOU ONE I TOLD YOU WHAT THE BOOK SAYS all you can give me is one verse because and you are not even smart enough to explain it. clearly you don't have the brains to debate with me you sad little atheist.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be honest. The VILLIAN always wins. Even if good gets a win, the good usually turns bad.

The good is just not as organized as the bad.

Every messiah that's came to earth eventually abandoned his/her people on some "I'll be back ? " meanwhile the VILLIAN is like I'm still here.

Evil always wins because the Gods are evil.

I once read that good cannot exist without evil. And that without evil good would have no way to validate itself. So man needs evil to prove the existence of their good.

obama-drinking-a-drink-from-a-drink-cup1-426x500.jpg
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    How could they know what dying was if no one ever died before ? ? And where would they have goin once they died, to heaven or was hell already prepared because the bible ? sick ass already knew what was going to happen because he wanted it to happen that way?

On the 7th day he said Everything was good. That includes the serpent. The serpent was good and the serpent helped mankind out.

• zombie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    How could they know what dying was if no one ever died before ? ? And where would they have goin once they died, to heaven or was hell already prepared because the bible ? sick ass already knew what was going to happen because he wanted it to happen that way?

On the 7th day he said Everything was good. That includes the serpent. The serpent was good and the serpent helped mankind out.

They knew what dying was because they themselves saw the death of other creatures Gen 1: 29-30. ? then told them they would die if they ate the fruit GEN 2 :16-17. Heaven was already in existence it says so in the very first verse in the bible. Gen:1 1. That you would even ask this question proves that You know nothing about the religion and you disrespect it. The bible is clear they would have went to sheol which is the grave a place of nothingness hell as most know it is for after the last judgement.

The serpent is symbolic of satan the devil or whatever you want to call it, and he was good until he chose to become bad. he did not help us
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Genesis 1:29-30

29 Then ? said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the [a]surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the [c]sky and to every thing that [d]moves on the earth [e]which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.

Nope. Just as I figured. Mentions nothing of death.

You should be ashamed in trolling your gods word
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Let's be honest. The VILLIAN always wins. Even if good gets a win, the good usually turns bad.

The good is just not as organized as the bad.

Every messiah that's came to earth eventually abandoned his/her people on some "I'll be back ? " meanwhile the VILLIAN is like I'm still here.

Evil always wins because the Gods are evil.

I once read that good cannot exist without evil. And that without evil good would have no way to validate itself. So man needs evil to prove the existence of their good.

obama-drinking-a-drink-from-a-drink-cup1-426x500.jpg

True. Good and evil basically amounts to more preferred and less preferred happenings by sentient people. Any conscious being can "create" what is "good" and "evil" for him/herself as an individual or for a society. Without consciousness, there is no good and evil
  • zombie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Genesis 1:29-30

29 Then ? said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the [a]surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the [c]sky and to every thing that [d]moves on the earth [e]which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.

Nope. Just as I figured. Mentions nothing of death.

You should be ashamed in trolling your gods word

Fool. In this verse ? tells them that all the other lifeforms on earth are their's to eat if you eat something it is no longer alive. This proves they understood what life was later on ? in Gen 2 ? tells them if they eat the wrong fruit they will die. This contrast life with death. Read the other verses and put them altogether. You are the troll you are not bringing forth anything you just make statements with backing them up.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Fool.

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

study your ? bible
  • zombie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Fool.

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

study your ? bible

The bible says that you are a fool if you say their is no ? .
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Fool.

study your ? bible

We not talking about me right now. We talking about you clearly disobeying what the Bible says although you claim to follow it.
  • zombie
    Options
    ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ? -I AM ETHER IS A FOOL.
  • zombie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Fool.

study your ? bible

We not talking about me right now. We talking about you clearly disobeying what the Bible says although you claim to follow it.

? wants you to tell the truth nothing is wrong with calling some one a fool when the bible say they are. prove me other wise if you can i am willing to bet you cannot.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    So animal souls go to heaven or hell?

Lol. You have been brain washed to the point you contradict your gods word.

Troll.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord