Breaking Bad Season 3 starts 3/21

Options

Comments

• dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm confused as to who ordered the hit, it doesn't make much sense as to why it was called off. Yo what does "pollos" mean?

Anyways, looks like things will finally pick up. This episode was pretty slow too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm confused as to who ordered the hit, it doesn't make much sense as to why it was called off. Yo what does "pollos" mean?

Anyways, looks like things will finally pick up. This episode was pretty slow too.

Pollos is the guy that runs the fast food franchise, Tuco is the one that called the hitmen

When the clean up man saw the hitmen going after Walt he called Pollos because they would have ? up his investment
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Second episode all in all was kind of slow... but thats kind of expected. Last scene was really intense though. Those two mean muhfuckas are creepy as ? . Don't say a word, slaughter poor mexican immigrants... crawl on the ground for some relegious pilgrimages...

What the ? is Jesses deal using Saul (muhfucka is hilarious) to ? his parents out of their house for half the price?
  • Bcotton5
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Second episode all in all was kind of slow... but thats kind of expected. Last scene was really intense though. Those two mean muhfuckas are creepy as ? . Don't say a word, slaughter poor mexican immigrants... crawl on the ground for some relegious pilgrimages...

What the ? is Jesses deal using Saul (muhfucka is hilarious) to ? his parents out of their house for half the price?

His parents ? him when they found the ? lab in the basement
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    His parents ? him when they found the ? lab in the basement

ahhh... I missed the whole first season. and I think I started about 1/2 way through the second before I really got into the show. ? got me hooked now though for sure.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Walt getting pepper sprayed and throwing the pizza on top of the roof. Lucky for him Saul called that guy to keep an eye on the house.
  • tri2dside
    tri2dside Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I
    I think that because the dude who owns the resturant offered walt 3 million dollars for 3 months of cooking ? and walt turned him down that now he will use the fact that he called off the hit to his advantage!! He will proboblly blackmail him and say either you cook or I will call the hit back on!! Thats what I think.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man that evil ? , you know that ? had to do to get that money? And she go & ? her boss?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Skylar's behavior makes absolutely no sense. I know Walt is the star of the show but he aint a bad dude.
    He did everything for his family. They been married close to 20 years and the father of her children. Other than manufacturing ? and the lying to keep her in dark what has he done to warrant this behavior.

She kicked him out the house. Told him he couldnt see the kids and when he finally mans up she ? her boss clearly outta spite. We all know she was gonna cheat on him but it would be understandable if it were a moment of weakness. The ? was premediated.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn. Schuyler is a ? ! That ? was ? up. Hopefully Walt gets back to cookin up shards.

? ? me off cause Tuco was such a ? , but the whole cartel is out for walts blood now.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This show is way too slow right now but it looks like next episode will actually be good. Some of the ? that happened this season was wack, nobody can deny that. Walt admitting he was a ? manufacturer, come on that was ? lame he had no reason to admit that. The two hitman thing is getting pretty corny in my opinion, not hearing them talk, them having the same ? expressions. Something needs to happen, I mean right now this show is falling off, every episode this season has been ? , it's definitely nothing compared to the epic last season.

I'm really disappointed by Jesse, he isn't getting any lines. He was an interesting character in the first 2 seasons, now he's all depressed and not even a real focus, bad move in my opinion.

Something that confused me, did Skyler actually ? that dude or did she just kiss him and then tell Walt she ? him?
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This show is way too slow right now but it looks like next episode will actually be good. Some of the ? that happened this season was wack, nobody can deny that. Walt admitting he was a ? manufacturer, come on that was ? lame he had no reason to admit that. The two hitman thing is getting pretty corny in my opinion, not hearing them talk, them having the same ? expressions. Something needs to happen, I mean right now this show is falling off, every episode this season has been ? , it's definitely nothing compared to the epic last season.

I'm really disappointed by Jesse, he isn't getting any lines. He was an interesting character in the first 2 seasons, now he's all depressed and not even a real focus, bad move in my opinion.

Something that confused me, did Skyler actually ? that dude or did she just kiss him and then tell Walt she ? him?

cosign everything even the pilot episode was amazing Im surprised its just now picking up on episode 4
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    damn. Schuyler is a ? ! That ? was ? up. Hopefully Walt gets back to cookin up shards.

? ? me off cause Tuco was such a ? , but the whole cartel is out for walts blood now.

? it look like Jessie was cooking up without him
  • thenatureboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been enjoying this season and haven't minded the build-up. With the way the characters ended last season I didn't expect them to get back to the grind right away, but it does look like Jesse is about to cook again.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Pollo guy is gonna guilt Walt into cooking. haha hilarious.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL at Jessie getting played, "I dont deal with junkies"
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man I ? missed it last!! I just caught the ending where dude threw some cash into Walts car.

What happened? Jesse started cooking again?

When is Walt gonna ? that ? Skylar!?!
  • thenatureboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man I ? missed it last!! I just caught the ending where dude threw some cash into Walts car.

What happened? Jesse started cooking again?

When is Walt gonna ? that ? Skylar!?!

Catch the replay, but Jesse is cooking again. Almost got close to being caught by Hank too.

Walt had Ted shook.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow finally next episode looks like its gonna be good.

Skyler not being faithful, wouldn't that hurt her divorce case? Another thing which still confuses me is what makes her so mad about what he did? Did he honestly deserve the way she's treated him, sleeping with that guy, kicking him out of his house? None of that makes sense
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options

Skyler not being faithful, wouldn't that hurt her divorce case? Another thing which still confuses me is what makes her so mad about what he did? Did he honestly deserve the way she's treated him, sleeping with that guy, kicking him out of his house? None of that makes sense

Man she aint nothin but a ? . I dont see why Walt even trying. I would be like ? you ? Im takin this money and goin lay up in condo somewhere with some bad Brazilian ? ...and Im bringing lil Walt Jr. gimpy ass with me.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Every show has the meddling housewife....
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options

It looked like she was showing her lawyer the drug money and asking if she could spend it
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man she aint nothin but a ? . I dont see why Walt even trying. I would be like ? you ? Im takin this money and goin lay up in condo somewhere with some bad Brazilian ? ...and Im bringing lil Walt Jr. gimpy ass with me.
    LMAO...I can see why she would be mad though
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

thats been one of my major gripes with her character development. The way she acts you would think she aint never give two ? about Walt. Now she contemplating spending his money.

Walt need to holla at Los Pollos and tell him to get at Tom. Put the fear of ? into him. If he was shook of Walt imagine what Pollus' muscle could do.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd ? the ? outta the principle