Name the most overrated and underrated Comic bookcharacters

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Cyclops is ? ' dope...not coz of his powers though...Is there a better team leader than him?...
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Cyclops is ? ' dope...not coz of his powers though...Is there a better team leader than him?...

Cap

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyclops done whipped Wolverine's ? ass more than once. Most recently in "Schism".

That being said, yall really think Cap could beat Cyclops? The writers would have to invoke the Mercy Rule when it comes to Cyclops vs Captain America. I mean, that shield can't block his entire body AND the ground he's standing on, now can it?

Cyke would body that ? . And Cap is one of my fav characters.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyclops can't beat ? with wolverine. He would heal and come back for scotts domicile!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cap would ? cyclops up. Aint that happen in AvX already?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Cyclops can't ? with wolverine. He would heal and come back for scotts domicile even with his strongest blast.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Well, Wolverine was beyond ? up looking when Cyclops got done with him in "Schism" #5.

And, he did beat ALL of the new X-Men solo (after Storm, Wolverine and company joined the team for the 1st time) after they'd been mind controlled.

Sorry, Wolverine fans. But those wins for Cyclops over dude are canon.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @drmindbender22 wolverine has beat the ? out of Scott...c'mon g, you're one of my favorite posters. Why are you being biased in this case. Wolverine wins with no distance attack at all!
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Wolverine shot Thor a square one!
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LMAO @ ? aint giving Scott his do......... Cap also beat Wolverine ass in AvX, to bad James still rides Cap ? after rumble....SMDH @ the best there is
    XMenSchism_5_Cover.jpg
    XMenSchism_5_Preview1.jpg
    XMenSchism_5_Preview2.jpg
    XMenSchism_5_Preview3.jpg
    XMenSchism_5_Preview4.jpg
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    @louis rich - I tried to tell em; but they don't wanna hear me.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll know that was a plan wolvie and cap had right, also cap didn't beat wolvie, he had giant man smack him out of the plane. it does not matter how wolvie looks during a fight, nobody has been able to keep him down, including cyclops.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Be realistic though...Cyclops has a distance attack...he shouldn't be struggling. He struggles because wolverine is a beast. And one blade to his ? means it's a wrap. Wolverine had a square one with Scott because that's what he wanted. Scott doesn't recover from claws to his throat.

And lol at wolverine letting ? disrespect him y'all hating
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    @evol - they're fighting close combat style, which is right up Wolverine's alley. But, Wolverine didn't ? Cyclops. In fact, Cyclops pretty much stood his ground with that damn near 200 year old dude.

Not the 1st time Cyclops had to go upside Wolverine's arrogant ass dome.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @drmindbender122 look at that fight g...wolverine was not going all out..one stab and Scott is night night...he is full on ray blasting duke. Wolverine didn't even have the claws out most of the scrap. Cyke ain't no hoe. But he can't beat wolverine. Wolverine has blocked Scott blasts with his claws before.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cyclops might get afew hits in but he aint keeping Wolverine down
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Overrated:
    Batman
    Superman
    Wolverine
    Hulk by some(he's in both lists tbh)
    Captain America
    Dark Phoenix/Phoenix
    Apocalypse
    Cable/X-man

Underrated:
    Juggernaut
    Deathstroke the Terminator/Slade
    Hulk by some
    Iron Man by some
    Storm
    Mephisto (yeah I said it, dude was the only one Doom couldn't beat with prep, neither could Reed Richards)
    Flash
    Ghostrider
    Darkseid
    Green Lantern
    Wonder Woman at times
    Raven some times (cause she's a titan)

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden Man hell yeah, on that Cable ? ? act like is the GAWD. Mephisto us overrated g! Apocalypse is weak.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    overrated in terms of abilities:

Hulk
    Wolverine
    Silver Surfer

not gonna say Batman or Captain America because the recent movies got their potential and abilities on point

underrated:

Superman
    Green Lantern
    Thor
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @reaperbong Thor really can't be ? with to me. He can beat anybody. He stays one shotting bosses and breaking through ? force fields and ? .

Supes is my guy and green pattern is overrated to only has force fields and energy projection
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    GL is underrated because it's been shown that the power of the lantern/ring is unlimited since it can be continually pushed to higher levels depending on the willpower and imagination of the user. basically, give that ring to Batman and he'll body the entire DC and/or Marvel Universe.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Wolverine Is Overrated So Is Deathstroke....ESPECIALLY By DC Fanboys
  • DrMindbender122
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sorry yall, but I had to bump this topic for probably THE MOST overrated character in all of comics.

For those of u who insist that Wolverine would own Cyclops, here's further proof of the opposite.

808295-cyclops_pimps_wolvie_super.jpg

UncannyX-Men127-07.jpg

img_0064.png

orders.jpg

Granted, most of these scans are from around when Wolverine had just joined up with the X-Men. But more importantly, these are PRIOR to his character being bumped to ridiculous levels. His healing factor has always been around, but it was nowhere near to how crazy stupid it's being written now. Also, this is prior to Wolverine being revealed to be nearly 200 years old and such.

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    Cyclops can't ? with Wolverine. One hit would sleep him. Scott is nowhere near fast enough to dodge Wolverine like that. Wolverine is basically an assassin with multiple fighting styles that exceed bats and cap...that wild swinging and missing ? is poor writing.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyke is getting the short end of the stick here..he has a history of beating Wolverine.