CURTISSSSSSSS CURTISSS!!!(camron cant control himself in interviews)

Options
2»

Comments

• mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nope. they out the building

Wow, i thought they were his most loyal soldiers. Didnt Prodigy get a G-Unit tatoo?

Getwitcha
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow, i thought they were his most loyal soldiers. Didnt Prodigy get a G-Unit tatoo?

Getwitcha

yes ? p got a ggggay-unit ? stamp all fa nuttin cuz slobb deep is no longer ggggay-unit soldierz......
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reading these posts reminded me when that radio DJ was interviewing Prodigy after Mobb Deep signed to G-Unit, and the DJ asked Prodigy a question and P was like, "Porsches...*? azz giggles*....Porsches." Then Prodigy was like, "From now on, call me Hollywood P." It was dyckriding at its finest. I was highly disappointed in Mobb Deep at that moment. That Blood Money album was pretty terrible. And P dissed Jesus on the album. SMH Life ain't been right for P ever since. SMHA

They all ripped that ? (Pearly Gates)

and idk if they still signed to the label but they still cool with 50
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dudes are funny nobody knows whos on gunit because fifty hasn't inked a new label deal...dudes can hate on mobb but cant deny what they have done for the game
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    They all ripped that ? (Pearly Gates)

and idk if they still signed to the label but they still cool with 50

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=891
    SLOBB DEEP AINT ON DA GGGGAY-UNIT NO MO & THAT PEARLY GATEZ TRAK WAS TRASH EVEN CUUUURRY SAID HE WISH'D HE NEVA MADE THAT MESS...
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they left to make moves so why would they remove the tats they prolly still got love for the unit
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they left to make moves so why would they remove the tats they prolly still got love for the unit

cuuuurry let slobb deep go cuz they were not doin ? but ggggg-uflopppin...
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    cuuuurry let slobb deep go cuz they were not doin ? but ggggg-uflopppin...

dude did you read your link he said they wanted to leave to make their own moves
  • multimill
    multimill Members Posts: 300
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if cam really wanted to come back..i mean REALLY, like straight to the top....

hed start uffkin young buck. cam, vado, and buck. the new dynasty. i know 50 has red tape everywhere and itd be pricey to free buck from you unit... but it would be huge.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude did you read your link he said they wanted to leave to make their own moves

man get fa reall cuuuurry was tryna b nyce sayin that ? ...lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=891
    SLOBB DEEP AINT ON DA GGGGAY-UNIT NO MO & THAT PEARLY GATEZ TRAK WAS TRASH EVEN CUUUURRY SAID HE WISH'D HE NEVA MADE THAT MESS...

? the track was hott...and i believe he meant he regret where Prodigy took it but take what you want out of it and do ur hating thing. Like i said.....THEY ALL RIPPED THAT ? !!!
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    ? the track was hott...and i believe he meant he regret where Prodigy took it but take what you want out of it and do ur hating thing. Like i said.....THEY ALL RIPPED THAT ? !!!

wat eva ? da ? is trash & im not hatin u cant neva hate on a h8r like CUUUUUURRY he invent'd da hatin ? !! lol
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL Damn. That was funny.
  • plo155
    plo155 Members Posts: 135
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont know how to make topics and dont usually bump cam....but, along time ago some1 gave me this mixtape of dipset and i need help finding a song..? was ? if i remember correctly. but the only thing i remember about it was a cam verse, heres the lyric: "ill show you how to weigh your work, on your way to work..and be proud of you like 'dawg thats the way to work'
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    plo155 wrote: »
    i dont know how to make topics and dont usually bump cam....but, along time ago some1 gave me this mixtape of dipset and i need help finding a song..? was ? if i remember correctly. but the only thing i remember about it was a cam verse, heres the lyric: "ill show you how to weigh your work, on your way to work..and be proud of you like 'dawg thats the way to work'

lol i like cam a little but there was nothing special about that at all
  • plo155
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol i didnt think it was great or anything just thats what stood out in the song, but i remember that whole track was ill
  • plo155
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i actually laughed when he said it but cam got funny lyrics
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its debatable whether Lloyd Banks had/has more money than Jim Jones.

CURTIS!
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That ? 50......be dissing these ? then turn around and jump on the radio act like its all hip hop.......its part of the game.....
    Im talking about all the different interviews....... with Styles and Jada....and so on and so on.....when these dudes call the radio....
    he talking all civil and ? .......like it never was no beef......this ? is all WWF with these G-Unit ? ....they fake ass Lordans from the Flea Market
  • plo155
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn i thought someone would know that song...................
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay......i know a lot of yall don't like 50 but COME ON!!!! He may have made fun of him in that interview and made that wack CCCCURRRRRRTTIIIIIIIISSSSSS diss but 50 countered and turned his childhood buddies against him. I thought it was brilliant when he took over Rap City and Jim Jones was his "surprise' guest and then later on that week had BOTH of them ? at his show singin We Fly High. That "Get the pool" quote was classic on some of the dumbest ? Cam has done. Oh lets not forget how he told 50 it was gonna be a hot summer and disappeared (yeah i know about his moms Cam fans). So Dipset has never been the same while 50 is still making power moves.......but yeah Cam'ron won!!!!!
  • gee757
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Okay......i know a lot of yall don't like 50 but COME ON!!!! He may have made fun of him in that interview and made that wack CCCCURRRRRRTTIIIIIIIISSSSSS diss but 50 countered and turned his childhood buddies against him. I thought it was brilliant when he took over Rap City and Jim Jones was his "surprise' guest and then later on that week had BOTH of them ? at his show singin We Fly High. That "Get the pool" quote was classic on some of the dumbest ? Cam has done. Oh lets not forget how he told 50 it was gonna be a hot summer and disappeared (yeah i know about his moms Cam fans). So Dipset has never been the same while 50 is still making power moves.......but yeah Cam'ron won!!!!!

camron force'd cuuuurry 2 stop rockin them ? azz ggggay-unit bra strap tank topz & he made cuuuurry get NU TEEF after killa said bugsmonkey aint have no swag wit RABBIT TEEF & he made cuuurry change his album name 2 CUUUUUURTIS wit CUUUUURTIS....da cuuuurtis diss will 4eva b a klassik & cam did a number on cuuurryz feelinz thatz y he got his teef fix'd...KILLA!
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    camron force'd cuuuurry 2 stop rockin them ? azz ggggay-unit bra strap tank topz & he made cuuuurry get NU TEEF after killa said bugsmonkey aint have no swag wit RABBIT TEEF & he made cuuurry change his album name 2 CUUUUUURTIS wit CUUUUURTIS....da cuuuurtis diss will 4eva b a klassik & cam did a number on cuuurryz feelinz thatz y he got his teef fix'd...KILLA!

Okay he trurned this crew against him and the best come back u can come back with is some ? teeth?????
  • gee757
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Okay he trurned this crew against him and the best come back u can come back with is some ? teeth?????

it was no secret around da time cam was shittin on cuuury that judas jones & killa was beefin behind closed doorz so seein judas jones & da tag along julia santana suckin gggay-unit ? switchin sidez was no surprise....cam put cuuuurry threw stagez wit CUUUURTIS like i said cuuurry cop'd nu teef stop'd rockin them gggay-unit bra strap tank topz & changed his album title 2 CUUURTIS cuz CUUUURTIS!! every gggggay-unit project has GGGGGG-UFLOP'D after killa cam drop'd CUUUURTIS 2