How would you feel if you found out the devil actually created us....

Options
MF_Doomerville
MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
....and every thing else?

Would u just go crazy and start doing bad ? or would it have no affect on you?

As a believer in Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, I would probably get pretty ? and start doing whatever the fck i wanted to do. murders, robbing people and all that ? .

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would remain the same, I dont believe in Jesus or the Devil so it might factor in but if someone told me the Devil did in fact create us and it was true I would just continue to do me. We are still the ones who have to make the most out of our life and have to live in our world. I would still have a good mind I just dont see how knowing some red lizard created me would make me think any different.
  • MF_Doomerville
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly think chaos would ensue if they somehow proved it. People rely too much on religion to run their lives. Im guilty of it sometimes too but Ive seen some people take it to the next level.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    as opposed to who creating us?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly think chaos would ensue if they somehow proved it. People rely too much on religion to run their lives. Im guilty of it sometimes too but Ive seen some people take it to the next level.

Because you are religious the people that would go bananas are the ones who rely way to heavily on ? , they have done so for so long they cant accept life may be without him. People are always on some athiest and agnostics are people with no morals or common sense, yet if the truth comes out and their "? " isnt who they thought, its funny they are the ones who will be doing all the killing.
  • MF_Doomerville
    edited April 2010
    Options
    as opposed to who creating us?

Well there are people that believe ? created us, including myself so I guess that answers that question.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well then, I would probably feel the same way I would feel if I found out a ? created us...shocked.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That would explain a lot.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would love to see imgoingtoheavenru?'s reaction...i'd film that ?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ....and every thing else?

Would u just go crazy and start doing bad ? or would it have no affect on you?

As a believer in Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, I would probably get pretty ? and start doing whatever the fck i wanted to do. murders, robbing people and all that ? .

so are you saying you only follow jesus cause you feel you have to?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Impossible.

The very nature of the word devil or satan implies he is in opposition to something that existed before him. Which means he couldn't possibly be the Creator.