isnt iverson suppossed to be handling family affairs...

Options

Comments

• john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i am 25 right now..i know when i am iversons age..i am still gonna be dressing da way he is dressed with my baggy jeans...diamond earing and chain....i feel comfy in that ? ...what da ? u want him to wear to da club...a suit..tucked in professional shirt..or what...
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Come on man I rocked doo rags wit the chains, earrings, white t's and fitteds when I was 16-20 Iverson about to be 35.

I grew out that ? years ago Aint nobody sayin he supposed to dress like carlton he can do whatever he want he just look dumb

I still rock fitteds thats never gonna stop
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Piff wrote: »
    And what makes his white T oversized? I swear when a thread like this doesn't have any news whatsoever, ? tend to let their inner female come out critiquing a ? ' fashion sense, and every thing else in the picture. It's like a proverbial switch flips off in some of yawl heads that make yawl go ? eye for the straight guy. SMH.

I wasnt even talking about him I was making a general comment you ? . Gettin all emotional and ? cuz we gettin at another ? that you dont even know. You wanna suck that ? ? yo? Keep it real
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let the man dress how he wants to
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Come on man I rocked doo rags wit the chains, earrings, white t's and fitteds when I was 16-20 Iverson about to be 35.

I grew out that ? years ago Aint nobody sayin he supposed to dress like carlton he can do whatever he want he just look dumb

I still rock fitteds thats never gonna stop

Exactly, you gotta learn to stay in your age bracket. Im 24, I stopped wearing du-rags and long ass Tee's when I was like 20. I dont wear tight ass jeans,I dont wear tight ass shirts, I wear ? that fits me. That's all a part of growing up.
  • Piff
    Piff Members Posts: 84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wasnt even talking about him I was making a general comment you ? . Keep it real

Lmao, exactly the type of rebuttal I was expecting from a ? who's wrist offer about as much restraint as bologna bein shaken.
    we gettin at another ?

no ? , but then again this pretty much sums up the way you and the way other dudes operate who decide to want to play fashion police. SMH @ "gettin at another ? " from a computer, and then in the very same post conjure up an image of someone sucking the mans' ? . Do you really want to continue to go because its obvious who's the suspect one here.
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao, exactly the type of rebuttal I was expecting from a ? who's wrist offer about as much restraint as bologna bein shaken.

no ? , but then again this pretty much sums up the way you and the way other dudes operate who decide to want to play fashion police. SMH @ "gettin at another ? " from a computer, and then in the very same post conjure up an image of someone sucking the mans' ? . Do you really want to continue to go because its obvious who who's the suspect one here.

I just call I how I see it. Dont try to flip it on me my boy.You got a butt hurt about it, not me.

I think the ? looks like a clown and some how that angered you. Tell us why you mad son?
  • Piff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just call I how I see it. Dont try to flip it on me my boy.You got a butt hurt about it, not me.

Flip it on you? You happily came skipping your happy go lucky ass out of the closet while proudly waving around your GLAAD flag. You couldn't answer my question, and then responded with the only way you know how when someone holds up a mirror to your face so you can see the ? that is staring right back at you. You called it "gettin at another ? ", and my definition is not too far off from exactly what you like to do in your every day life. Who really worries about the next man and his attire? You have ? (including this ? that I'm quoting) giving their life story in here as if that's suppose to equate to anything, or give you validity as a ? all because "you don't dress a certain way no more." Yawl need to do the exact thing yawl saying Iverson needs to do and that's grow the ? up.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL ? catchin feelings
    u mad doggie?
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    Options

Flip it on you? You happily came skipping your happy go lucky ass out of the closet while proudly waving around your GLAAD flag. You couldn't answer my question, and then responded with the only way you know how when someone holds up a mirror to your face so you can see the ? that is staring right back at you. You called it "gettin at another ? ", and my definition is not too far off from exactly what you like to do in your every day life. Who really worries about the next man and his attire? You have ? (including this ? that I'm quoting) giving their life story in here as if that's suppose to equate to anything, or give you validity as a ? all because "you don't dress a certain way no more." Yawl need to do the exact thing yawl saying Iverson needs to do and that's grow the ? up.

? writing novels and ? lol...I'm not gonna read that, and im not gonna argue with you about it no more. You mad dog! thats really all that needs to be said.

m7f3ty.jpg
  • Piff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? writing novels and ? lol...I'm not gonna read that, and im not gonna argue with you about it no more. You mad dog! thats really all that needs to be said.

m7f3ty.jpg

OH NO, NOTS THE "U MAD" PHRASE, lol. The only thing I'm mad about is America's education system. That's considered a novel these days? Skip along Richard Simmons.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ what this thread has become
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    ROFL ? catchin feelings
    u mad doggie?

lol that ? salty as hell...He talking like AI just finished piping him down. Ol' "oh no he didnt" ass ? lol
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol @ what this thread has become

dats da IC for u...lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    i dont see anything wrong wit da way he dresses....

c/s, ? should know the du rag keep the braids in tact..
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

keep em in tact for what? lol the ? is OUT... he keepin em in tact for the house? LMFAO!!!!!
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i could care less how he dressed. wut is more important is he still likes to hang out when he need to be practicin and stayin in shape if he still wanna play. thats why he in the situation he is in now. he has made his bed now he has to sleep in it
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    he been partying..day he got released somebody made a thread he was at the club

exactly... this ? is kind of old
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Co-sign
    radaman wrote: »
    keep em in tact for what? lol the ? is OUT... he keepin em in tact for the house? LMFAO!!!!!

First off, A.I. got money and he got ( or had) his wife and kids, the chicks are on him no matter what he looks like (no ? )
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    Co-sign

First off, A.I. got money and he got ( or had) his wife and kids, the chicks are on him no matter what he looks like (no ? )

I really dont care what the ? wears honestly, but dude said he's keepin them in tact lol... in tact for what tho? the ? is OUT and about... in tact for the crib? Prison? lol I just think the ? is funny...

and for the record, I dressed like that back in 00-02... minus the chains and earrings... lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall acting like dude cant have a life,this man earned his money let AI enjoy himself
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just two years ago Iverson was still dropping 40 with ease on these ? damn what the hell happened AI? I thought he was going to challenge Jordan for most total points by a guard but I guess that is shot now

? career PPG is still crazy though...
  • Piff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol that ? salty as hell...He talking like AI just finished piping him down. Ol' "oh no he didnt" ass ? lol

I log off for the night and not only does this dude continues his ? type posting, but he's also looking for anyone to "cosign" him. First you catch feelings because he has on a du-rag, then you allude to him having on an "oversized T". I ask what makes the T-Shirt "over sized", and then you began to start back pedaling like Deion Sanders in his prime ("I wasn't even talking about his T shirt, I mean in general" this cornball said).

I've dumbed down my posts long enough, and I'm not fluent in faggotry like some of you appear to be. Basically what it comes down to is why are ? affected, and worried about another mans' attire, and what he has on? And where it gets even dumber is that people are offended and acting like the ? has on a ? or something in the middle of his shirt. The ? is at a party, not filling out an application for a job. Okay, you say he looks dumb (judging another man again), but I'm sure when he got dressed he wasn't thinking to himself, "damn I want to impress as many dudes as possible." In short, I'm sure its not meant for you or any other dude to "like". This thread reminds of the group of ? that are always in the club screw facing looking at the males harder than the females. And to think another man's appearance wasn't even the topic of this thread, but some groupies just couldn't resist.
  • Piff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i could care less how he dressed. wut is more important is he still likes to hang out when he need to be practicin and stayin in shape if he still wanna play. thats why he in the situation he is in now. he has made his bed now he has to sleep in it

I pretty much agree with this entire post especially the bolded. His work ethic in the gym was never great to began with, but if he wants to prolong his career, he should definitely be taken the necessary steps to do so. I don't want see another interview or press conference of him crying or complaining about not getting a fair shake this upcoming season. Teams largely don't care about career achievements, they want to add pieces that will help now. Then his problem is compounded by the fact that he doesn't want to be regulated to a sixth man position even though his durability at this stage is a question mark. He might as well retire before tarnishing his legacy.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I pretty much agree with this entire post especially the bolded. His work ethic in the gym was never great to began with, but if he wants to prolong his career, he should definitely be taken the necessary steps to do so. I don't want see another interview or press conference of him crying or complaining about not getting a fair shake this upcoming season. Teams largely don't care about career achievements, they want to add pieces that will help now. Then his problem is compounded by the fact that he doesn't want to be regulated to a sixth man position even though his durability at this stage is a question mark. He might as well retire before tarnishing his legacy.

you mean tarnish it even more