Obama's in deep trouble now...disapproval numbers are higher than his approval ones

Options
kingblaze84
kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

His approval rating is 45%, while his disapproval rating is 48%!!!! That's horrible, he's in Sarah Palin territory now. Republicans must be giddy looking at these numbers, and 2012 is not that far behind......

If you were Obama's advisor, what would you suggest he do to bring his numbers back up? He is getting no bump from healthcare, like many thought he would.

And if you hate or dislike Obama, what is the thing that ticks you off most about him?

I like him personally, but I think he's taking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long to withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He's slowly starting to remind me of George W Bush......

Comments

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like obama but i think he needs to get joe biden to go in on the T-party..
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Obama is a smart man. He knows what hes doing. Some of the best plans take time and strategy, watch. By the end of the year everything he said he would do will come to fruition.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doesn't mean anything.

You do the right thing for the sake of doing right and history will vindicate you.

Jesus, MLK, Joan of Arc, all had low approval ratings

Beside polls have been shown to be completely out of pocket and easily manipulated to suit agendas.
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gallup and rassmussen fell off a loooooong time ago
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTF is a poll??

Half these krackers hate the man because he has a high concentration of melanin and the rest hate him because he has a African American wife.

I love it, even tho' I dont consider him a Black man its hilarious to hear kraker rednecks throwing hissy-fit's because a nigra painted the whitehouse Black.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never got polled.... (pause) haha and who cares thats a republican fox news tool.
  • j dot keyz
    j dot keyz Members Posts: 127
    edited April 2010
    Options
    From what Ive seen, he's been doin everything I voted for , aside from the public option which couldnt pass through congress, combat troops out Iraq this summer, out of Afghanistan in 2011, what more do people want from the man? lol
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    WTF is a poll??

Half these krackers hate the man because he has a high concentration of melanin and the rest hate him because he has a African American wife.

I love it, even tho' I dont consider him a Black man its hilarious to hear kraker rednecks throwing hissy-fit's because a nigra painted the whitehouse Black.

why dont you consider him a blackman
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why dont you consider him a blackman

Hes one of us who dont blame whitey and moved on to bigger and better things.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Doesn't mean anything.

You do the right thing for the sake of doing right and history will vindicate you.

Jesus, MLK, Joan of Arc, all had low approval ratings

Beside polls have been shown to be completely out of pocket and easily manipulated to suit agendas.

Ding Ding Ding..
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hes one of us who dont blame whitey and moved on to bigger and better things.

Obama didnt grow up in a segregated city in a low income neighborhood that's economically segregated by race.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Obama didnt grow up in a segregated city in a low income neighborhood that's economically segregated by race.

Whats that have to do with what I said? He still aint blamin the white man for all his troubles he brought on himself, and he sure as hell moved onto bigger and better things no matter what he came from. This ? born and raised a president or the eqiuvalent? No so he moved on to bigger things. Still an african american so whats the point.... cause he grew up okay finacially he aint black, hes a ? or house ? then i guess?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    j dot keyz wrote: »
    From what Ive seen, he's been doin everything I voted for , aside from the public option which couldnt pass through congress, combat troops out Iraq this summer, out of Afghanistan in 2011, what more do people want from the man? lol

I agree, he's doing what he said he was going to do.....it seems people in America are impatient as ? , they want him to create jobs from magic fairy dust, which is ridiculous. Besides, I always thought Americans are an
    independent bunch, yet they want the GOVT to do more for them lol.....while I am supportive of him overall, he better keep his promises as far as Iraq and Afghanistan. Cuz if he doesn't, I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to vote for him again. Unless Sarah Palin or the current racist governor of Virginia runs....Obama could commit genocide on the entire Tea Party and I'd still vote for him over those two clowns.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like obama but i think he needs to get joe biden to go in on the T-party..

Too risky to do, for now....many independents actually support the Tea Party, so to attack them outright might backfire in the long run. If anything, it would only energize the Tea Party. Obama and Biden should wait until the Tea Party have an official leader, than attack him or her.....attacking the movement will do no good (for now).
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree, he's doing what he said he was going to do.....it seems people in America are impatient as ? , they want him to create jobs from magic fairy dust, which is ridiculous. Besides, I always thought Americans are an
    independent bunch, yet they want the GOVT to do more for them lol.....while I am supportive of him overall, he better keep his promises as far as Iraq and Afghanistan. Cuz if he doesn't, I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to vote for him again. Unless Sarah Palin or the current racist governor of Virginia runs....Obama could commit genocide on the entire Tea Party and I'd still vote for him over those two clowns.

Lol I dont think too many people would give a ? if he commited genocide on the tea party, they are the only ones who really like themselves. As far as the america independent thing, we are all able to independently do our own things to a point. Right now people arent getting grants and loans as easily as they used to, houses arent selling, cars arent selling, alot of plants are being shut down. When people cant open businesses, so many have no work, and no one is really hiring they have no where else to turn. When you got no where to go nothin left to do but turn to the government.

Im votin for Obama no matter what re-election time, what he's done so far is better than anything Bush done the entire time. I think hes honestly a lock to get re-elected, if Palin runs aint no way in hell shes gettin elected. And these tea baggers cant seem to find anyone with enough of a brain to fool enough of the public into voting for them.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol I dont think too many people would give a ? if he commited genocide on the tea party, they are the only ones who really like themselves. As far as the america independent thing, we are all able to independently do our own things to a point. Right now people arent getting grants and loans as easily as they used to, houses arent selling, cars arent selling, alot of plants are being shut down. When people cant open businesses, so many have no work, and no one is really hiring they have no where else to turn. When you got no where to go nothin left to do but turn to the government.

Im votin for Obama no matter what re-election time, what he's done so far is better than anything Bush done the entire time. I think hes honestly a lock to get re-elected, if Palin runs aint no way in hell shes gettin elected. And these tea baggers cant seem to find anyone with enough of a brain to fool enough of the public into voting for them.

I wouldn't give a ? if he committed genocide on the Republican Party either lol......nah just kidding, there are some good Republicans out there, I think (hope)

Either way, we can't be too confident that Obama will be a lock to win in 2012. If the economy doesn't pick up, Obama's poll numbers may enter 2008 George W. Bush territory. Considering how much steam the Republicans have now winning the Senate in Massachusetts, the governorship in Virginia, and the governorship in New Jersey, ANYTHING is possible. No one saw Scott Brown winning in the most liberal state in the USA, Massachusetts, whose to say someone like Mitt Romney or even Ron Paul might take Obama out? Keeping it real, Republicans have a lot of energy right now, and if the polls are any indication, Obama is in trouble now. He better legalize marijuana or something, anything that can promise to bring more jobs to the American people....cuz right now, people doubt he has a clear idea of how to turn around the economy.

Mitt Romney used to run a big business.....don't sleep on how attractive that background may be to someone who has been out of work for years, plus, we all know Americans are suckers for white guys in an expensive suit. 2012 will not be an easy race......it will be very challenging.
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whats that have to do with what I said? He still aint blamin the white man for all his troubles he brought on himself, and he sure as hell moved onto bigger and better things no matter what he came from. This ? born and raised a president or the eqiuvalent? No so he moved on to bigger things. Still an african american so whats the point.... cause he grew up okay finacially he aint black, hes a ? or house ? then i guess?

Never said any of that, I just said that he didnt grow up broke. Therefore he didnt grow up talking about racial economic disparities. Your tone suggests you have accepted the Republican thought process.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never said any of that, I just said that he didnt grow up broke. Therefore he didnt grow up talking about racial economic disparities. Your tone suggests you have accepted the Republican thought process.

Far from republican, would rather deal with my issues myself and take responsibility rather than blame someone else when it wasnt their fault/
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Far from republican, would rather deal with my issues myself and take responsibility rather than blame someone else when it wasnt their fault/

yup sums it up pretty much
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options

depends on what you are talking about. There are black males who are still getting hired less than white males even after aquiring 4 year college degrees in this day and age, and no one is gonna tell me that its because they are "lazy".

Now if you are talking about some ? that opens fire into a crowd and kills a kid then yeah, accept responsibility.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    depends on what you are talking about. There are black males who are still getting hired less than white males even after aquiring 4 year college degrees in this day and age, and no one is gonna tell me that its because they are "lazy".

Now if you are talking about some ? that opens fire into a crowd and kills a kid then yeah, accept responsibility.

man the majority of brothers who are capaable find jobs i dont know of any brothers that are educated that cant find jobs
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man the majority of brothers who are capaable find jobs i dont know of any brothers that are educated that cant find jobs

Exactly everyone that I was cool with in college that I still speak to who are black n acually finished have gotten good jobs off their degrees, I am the only one who didnt and thats cause I went to play basketball instead or getting a acual job
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Exactly everyone that I was cool with in college that I still speak to who are black n acually finished have gotten good jobs off their degrees, I am the only one who didnt and thats cause I went to play basketball instead or getting a acual job

Its a statistical fact duke:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/us/01race.html?_r=3&ref=education

Cant argue with fact
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This aint really a debatable topic.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2008/10/2008102321493551343.html

The United Nations even admits there's a race gap when it comes to jobs in America
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This aint really a debatable topic.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2008/10/2008102321493551343.html

The United Nations even admits there's a race gap when it comes to jobs in America

This one is all based on 90s statistics, is their people who dont get jobs because they are black yes I wont argue that, but all this white man is evil ? is stupid, a group of people dont count as the entire race. There is also whites, mexicans, etc.. who dont get jobs because of how they look. The education looks worse for blacks becuase of the financial situations, a good majority of blacks are in poverty, some of its our own fault though, but we do have a large group their, compared to how small our race is as a whole compared to yours are stats on that is gonne explode. The poor white man gets the same education as the same black kid in the same financial bracket.