The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIG and Nas got hyped by their generation cuz BIG only had two ok albums and well all know about Nas one hot album every 10 year average
    Nobody hyping Wayne dude getting what he deserve for working so hard
    and ? plz at Wayne being on the Eastcoast dicc
    somebody should post that Shooter video for this hating ass dicc succer

Nope ? , they made classic albums and influence a whole generation of new ? . Go ask Wayne, Drake, Lupe,etc who their influences are and i bet you they will say those cats. Lol at Nas having one hot album, you sound ? stupid dude, he has three classic albums (IWW, Illmatic, Stillmatic) which is three more than Lil Wayne. I love arguing with Lil Wayne fans like you because yall obviously have not followed his career. Lil Wayne pre Carter 1 sounded like a New Orleans rapper, Wayne starts studying Jay-z during the Squad Up and Carter days and wallaaaaa we get a new rapper. He switched his flow up, started spitting punchlines, and use wordplay, then he hopped on the Dipset trend on the Carter 2 and ran with Juelz Santana style.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason Wayne is getting passes is because the elder Southern artists(Scarface, Bun B, Master P, Outkast) see him as the future and not saying anything about his transgressions..plus it's more stans from down South that's willing to follow and co-sign Wayne's every move, whether is ? or not.

I guaranteed if 'Face or Bun B came out and said that ? is ? for kissing another man, his career would be where it's at..

LOL None of those ? have enough relevance in the game today to do anything anyways. But even if they did its obvious they respect his music to the fullest
    Why The ? Does Eminem Get So Many Passes?

People ignoring this??
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Nope ? , they made classic albums and influence a whole generation of new ? . Go ask Wayne, Drake, Lupe,etc who their influences are and i bet you they will say those cats. Lol at Nas having one hot album, you sound ? stupid dude, he has three classic albums (IWW, Illmatic, Stillmatic) which is three more than Lil Wayne. I love arguing with Lil Wayne fans like you because yall obviously have not followed his career. Lil Wayne pre Carter 1 sounded like a New Orleans rapper, Wayne starts studying Jay-z during the Squad Up and Carter days and wallaaaaa we get a new rapper. He switched his flow up, started spitting punchlines, and use wordplay, then he hopped on the Dipset trend on the Carter 2 and ran with Juelz Santana style.

damn ? cant just give Wayne credit
    Juelz didnt invent his style of rap
    Jay didnt invent his style of rap
    NY has a generic style of rap so if Wayne biting styles every rapper to come out biting somebody style
    Hip Hop is the most unoriginal genre of music
    The Blocc is Hot, Carter and the Carter 2 can run necc and necc with any Nas album
    btw i hate it when ? act like i started listening to Wayne when he swtiched his flow up
    I been on Wayne since the Hot Boys first album
    and so what if Wayne studied Jay he admits he look up to Jay
    good thing he didnt study Nas or dude woulda had so many L's by now
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne kisses Baby. So what? how often does he do it? dont know but i doubt every chance he get when he fuccing more ? a month than you have in your life
    Lollipop wasnt a ? song unless its personal to you and you fucc with homos listening to that song.
    Wayne is a real blood if you like it or not. i never knew you decided who was really banging.
    btw lets keep it real, if you could switch lives with Lil Wayne you would.

Lol, take the cape off, its only the internet
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, take the cape off, its only the internet

not caping or nothing
    just proving a point
    kissing another ? has nothing to do with good music
    quit spending so much time hating and do something with your life
    i'm done now
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE;486880]
    People ignoring this??[/QUOTE]

What pass?
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn ? cant just give Wayne credit
    Juelz didnt invent his style of rap
    Jay didnt invent his style of rap
    NY has a generic style of rap so if Wayne biting styles every rapper to come out biting somebody style
    Hip Hop is the most unoriginal genre of music
    The Blocc is Hot, Carter and the Carter 2 can run necc and necc with any Nas album
    btw i hate it when ? act like i started listening to Wayne when he swtiched his flow up
    I been on Wayne since the Hot Boys first album
    and so what if Wayne studied Jay he admits he look up to Jay
    good thing he didnt study Nas or dude woulda had so many L's by now

I never said Wayne is wack or he doesn't have a right to evolve as an artist, my ? is lets look where this ? clearly got his whole style from. The ? got on the best rapper alive since Jay said it and retired,started talking about we don't put rims on cars after Jay said it, on Behind the Music admitted to Jay being his damn hero. I understand everyone is influenced by someone, dude pretty much swagger jacked the Dipset sound for the Carter two and Jim and Juelz style of dress (the rocker look).

None of those albums you name could even match middle of the road Nas albums (Godson, N.....,Hiphop is dead). The best album to drop till this day on Cash Money are Juvie and BG albums and are what put Cash Money on the map. I can't even believe i'm having a argument on a dude who has made a career of making classic retail albums vs a dude whos career is based on his mixtapes and putting out mediocre albums.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Em let another dude teabag him
    thats worse than kissin someone you love
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never said Wayne is wack or he doesn't have a right to evolve as an artist, my ? is lets look where this ? clearly got his whole style from. The ? got on the best rapper alive since Jay said it and retired,started talking about we don't put rims on cars after Jay said it, on Behind the Music admitted to Jay being his damn hero. I understand everyone is influenced by someone, dude pretty much swagger jacked the Dipset sound for the Carter two and Jim and Juelz style of dress (the rocker look).

None of those albums you name could even match middle of the road Nas albums (Godson, N.....,Hiphop is dead). The best album to drop till this day on Cash Money are Juvie and BG albums and are what put Cash Money on the map. I can't even believe i'm having a argument on a dude who has made a career of making classic retail albums vs a dude whos career is based on his mixtapes and putting out mediocre albums.

Nas is more of a regional GOAT
    ? down here aint really checcin for Nas
    as long as i been alive these 20 short years i never knew anyone jamming Nas or heard his ? out a car stereo
    Most ? was changing the channel when his video came on
    What put CMR on the map was work ethic and Mannie Fresh if you ask me
    dude is one of the best producers to ever produce
    as far as Wayne taking Dipset style of clothing, thats crazy talk. they werent the first ones to wear those type of clothes
    i was into the rocc look before they even did it when Jim Jones was wearing nothing but muscles shirts and Jerseys
    Who wouldnt wanna follow in Jay's footsteps as a rapper.
    dude is the most successful rapper to rap
    and like i said Dipset didnt invent any style of rapping so how could Wayne take anything from them
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Em let another dude teabag him
    thats worse than kissin someone you love

When Sasha Cohen did that ? ? Or am I missing something?
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The truth of the matter is the youth is tryna hype up one of their own into the same category as Big,Pac,Jay,and Nas, so they let of the ? and mediocre music slide. I also think it's a southern thing too, they are so happy to see one of their own getting the spotlight that they let it slide, even though Wayne didn't blow up until he jumped on the eastcoast ? .

^^this was the most correct and accurate answer in this thread. no point to this ? after this post.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When Sasha Cohen did that ? ? Or am I missing something?

i think thats it
    didnt see it but i seen the pics
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason Wayne is getting passes is because the elder Southern artists(Scarface, Bun B, Master P, Outkast) see him as the future and not saying anything about his transgressions..plus it's more stans from down South that's willing to follow and co-sign Wayne's every move, whether is ? or not.

I have to say that's probably on the point. Especially that first part.
  • sickbizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    South need to recognize the true legends like Outkast and Scarface rather than this YM ? . either that or at least go with Jeezy, his albums ? all over Wayne any day.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think thats it
    didnt see it but i seen the pics

That was an Mtv Award show thing. A weak attempt at being funny, by both of them. I wouldn't have even compared them if you hadn't brought it up, but nah, not even the same vein.

I was more perturbed by that Insane song Em did. I won't listen to the whole thing. Oddly enough he addressed it in some interview, saying it was "metaphor/ rhyme gone bad". I don't give him a pass personally, that ? was pretty horrible.

So, yea I'm not really seeing it.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    plus that song he made about ? sex
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That was an Mtv Award show thing. A weak attempt at being funny, by both of them. I wouldn't have even compared them if you hadn't brought it up, but nah, not even the same vein.

I was more perturbed by that Insane song Em did. I won't listen to the whole thing. Oddly enough he addressed it in some interview, saying it was "metaphor/ rhyme gone bad". I don't give him a pass personally, that ? was pretty horrible.

So, yea I'm not really seeing it.

Havin a mans ass in your face is ? anyway you look at it
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nas is more of a regional GOAT
    ? down here aint really checcin for Nas
    as long as i been alive these 20 short years i never knew anyone jamming Nas or heard his ? out a car stereo
    Most ? was changing the channel when his video came on
    What put CMR on the map was work ethic and Mannie Fresh if you ask me
    dude is one of the best producers to ever produce
    as far as Wayne taking Dipset style of clothing, thats crazy talk. they werent the first ones to wear those type of clothes
    i was into the rocc look before they even did it when Jim Jones was wearing nothing but muscles shirts and Jerseys
    Who wouldnt wanna follow in Jay's footsteps as a rapper.
    dude is the most successful rapper to rap
    and like i said Dipset didnt invent any style of rapping so how could Wayne take anything from them

Regional artist huh, Nas has sold way more albums than Wayne and have more platinum albums. Illmatic went platinum,IWW went triple platinum, I am went double platinum, Nastradamus went platinum, Stillmatic went double platinum, and so on. I know ignorant ? down here ain't checking for Nas, i live in the south and see the country bumpkins who only care about a beat, sound system, and ? not rapping about ? . It's nothing but disposable music being made, that's why you see so many one hit wonder rappers come on the scene and disappear (especially from ATL). Dipset are the ones who put the rocker look on the map for a fact dude, and it was at that time Juelz and Wayne really started hanging. That's when Wayne started working with Dipset producers the Heatmakerz. I remember that ? like it's yesterday, i've followed rappers careers and their influences. Looks at the Carter 1 album cover and looks at IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1 cover, same ? for Carter 2 and Hard Knock Life Vol. 2.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know, refer to..

I'm glad I saw the interview cuz I was thrown off. But as a writer, it seemed like a ? metaphor that took flight in all the wrong ways. That is a far-cry Wayne defending his kissing on Khaled's ? (where he said "kiss my daddy"). I don't care if that man "loves" his "daddy" coincidentally named "baby". I mean it don't sit well with me, that ? aint cool. But my thing is I never saw him as a lyricist prior to, and I still don't, so personal indiscretions aside, I still don't vibe. I acknowledge his talent for making words rhyme, but that doesn't constitute a lyricist for me.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Havin a mans ass in your face is ? anyway you look at it

So is going ass-to-mouth.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Regional artist huh, Nas has sold way more albums than Wayne and have more platinum albums. Illmatic went platinum,IWW went triple platinum, I am went double platinum, Nastradamus went platinum, Stillmatic went double platinum, and so on. I know ignorant ? down here ain't checking for Nas, i live in the south and see the country bumpkins who only care about a beat, sound system, and ? not rapping about ? . It's nothing but disposable music being made, that's why you see so many one hit wonder rappers come on the scene and disappear (especially from ATL). Dipset are the ones who put the rocker look on the map for a fact dude, and it was at that time Juelz and Wayne really started hanging. That's when Wayne started working with Dipset producers the Heatmakerz. I remember that ? like it's yesterday, i've followed rappers careers and their influences. Looks at the Carter 1 album cover and looks at IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1 cover, same ? for Carter 2 and Hard Knock Life Vol. 2.

whats NY's population?
    ? can go plat in NY alome cuz NY really fucc with Nas
    but ? down here wasnt jamming Nas and still dont
    Wayne wasnt taken seriosuly as an MC til the Carter
    before than he was just a child rapper
    cant compare the start of Wayne's career to Nas
  • mokaonly
    mokaonly Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you choose to agree or not Wayne is a top 10 MC/lyricist

Please give some evidence
  • sickbizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ WOAT first post. thanks for bumpin this garbage ass thread so that ? can stan for Wayne another 10 pages.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mokaonly wrote: »
    Please give some evidence

Ain't no reasoning with this one.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've always wondered the same thing myself. Dude's hot garbage.

? would rather hate on a successful blacc man than a white man
    ? hate Wayne cuz they didnt live his life

You're a ? idiot man...you're saying people who dont like ONE out of several rich/famous black rappers are racist? That's on some ? baby logic ? right there.