L.I.P. Whatcha Wearing?

Options
Whatcha wearing?
Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
edited June 2010 in AKA Donkey
I'd just like to let you all know that I will continue posting for your benefit.

Since I ain't going anywhere, I'll stick around to answer your questions.

Comments

• Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    old ic name?

I posted under the name greetings2u
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I posted under the name greetings2u

oh man LMAO RIP Greetings :(

um......

What do you think the next big drama on the IC will be?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh man LMAO RIP Greetings :(

um......

What do you think the next big drama on the IC will be?

I believe there maybe some drama coming from the Legendary interview that he gave in the GNS with Joseph Sun. Apparently he's questioning some posts that were previously made by Johnny Green VII in regards to his ladyfriend twinzmom aka 4justin aka legendary woman.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Twinzmom is 4Justin?!!! WTFFFFF I ain't even REALIZE that!
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Do I have what it takes to be a donkey poster?

How does it feel to be a legend?

I haven't paid enough attention to your posts in order to give an accurate assessment of your overall skills. If you're a funny poster, aren't stupid, don't catch feelings, and have the right alliances you'll be an asset to donkey, and if you have the first 3 without the 4th you'll be an asset to donkey as a toilet. But the title of your FOF thread "A ? just touched a muthfucka heart" is one of the greatest titles I've read since I've been back.

Honesty it feels the same as it felt before I became a legend. It's such a gradual process that you don't notice it happening but once you've reached legendary status you're able to sit back and reflect on simpler times. I have stayed the same poster throughout my time on the IC and never felt I was above responding to the common people when addressed in a respectful manner of course.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u serious??

lmao Jay u know I don't pay attention to folks who aren't like......somewhat interesting. No offense to her.

lol @ 4Justin....I coulda sworn she had some drama on here? Or just got put out there with nudes or something. It was something....I can't remember smh damnit @ my memory
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why do people keep trying to bring life to the donkey? why wont they just let it die?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would u kindly tell the uninformed the significance of your avi?

A certain young lady on here was in a conversation with me via yahoo and she wasn't exactly engaging me despite my textual brilliance. In the process she typed 43 words to me in 20 mins of time for an average of 2.15 wpm. :td

This is a loss for me, and I carry it with my every post to make sure I stay humble.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've asked Deezy this question many many times but he never has an answer, so I ask you.. Why Deezy ? ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    why do people keep trying to bring life to the donkey? why wont they just let it die?

You must have found this funny, no?
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who are the 5 worst posters posting right now? In your opinion
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that video is 4 years old, and the donkey was dying then. I dont know what youre trying to ask, but I dont care about this ? hole.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options

Because Donkey is needed. Donkey is the portion of collective argument designed for people that don't fit in with the seriousness of Social Lounge, and don't want to deal with the soap operaesque atmosphere in the GNS. Donkey is the place for those that are smart enough to realize that everything about their life doesn't need to be posted on the internet, it's the place where people can laugh at the people that don't realize this undeniable fact. So if Donkey is dying, we must come together and do what is necessary to breathe life back into it's lungs.

I've asked Deezy this question many many times but he never has an answer, so I ask you.. Why Deezy ? ?

It's because his father left him at a young age and he was raised by his mother. His mother then grew to resent men because of this--not just men but boys as well. So she did all she could to turn her 'son' into a 'girl'. She wanted Rondeezy to strip himself of all masculine traits. She would instruct him to pluck his eyebrows, shave his legs, arms, and wear makeup. It's not his fault that he's ? , his mother made him a ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that video is 4 years old, and the donkey was dying then. I dont know what youre trying to ask, but I dont care about this ? hole.

It was just a random question. Had nothing to do with the contents of this thread.
    You can answer now.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who are the 5 worst posters posting right now? In your opinion

Beam, Ms. Marley, Boom, Glowy, and that Hanibal guy. I am only choosing Glowy because i found out that wasn't a female.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Beam, Ms. Marley, Boom, Glowy, and that Hanibal guy. I am only choosing Glowy because i found out that wasn't a female.

beam doesnt post anymore, which is a win for everybody. Boom is notoriously wack, and i agree on hannibal.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    beam doesnt post anymore, which is a win for everybody.

They always come back, they always do. Nobody can make a retirement thread and not come back.

Replace him with Usmarin3
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What are your thought on a poster fomerly known as choppa simping a woman while his wife was in iraq defending our country?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What are your thought on a poster fomerly known as choppa simping a woman while his wife was in iraq defending our country?

I think that is a deplorable act, he's a married man and his wife posts on this site. He should be more respectful of her and of their relationship. His wife was supposed to fight Reppin if I remember correctly, did that ever happen?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To venture a guess, I think Reppin would knock that ? out.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What do you think about Kat having ugly feet ??
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I forgot that ? tried to fight me, and shes the one that brought it up. Talking about she'd break my arm with her judo or whatever the ? it was. Then I told her that I was going to be in Vegas in a month and she shut that ? up. The whole time Choppa wasn't saying anything.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mr. Watch Wearin, why the ? am I having so much trouble with creating a phishing page of the new IC?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    What do you think about Kat having ugly feet ??

I have never seen Kat's feet to comment on such a thing. Only source I have about Kat having ugly feet is the word of Dinky Doo. This isn't enough to prove anything as ? is an admitted homosexual.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mr. Watch Wearin, why the ? am I having so much trouble with creating a phishing page of the new IC?

Good question. I haven't figured it out myself but if you're like me, you're able to test it and get the username however the password field is returned completely blank. I'll look at it tomorrow and if I have to, I'll rewrite the whole login box.