Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hate is a strong word
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know whats funny you never hear Militant as word to describe a white man.. it so it is do to reference or call attention to the percieved "Militance" of people who try to free themselves mentally

Usually a "militant white man" is a neo ? . lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    its over for black folks

we jus need to band together the few of us who actually are bout somethin,
    kick out all the meeting room posers who talk but dont do ?

and let the niggars jus die off

NO.

I CAN SAVE THEM.

THERE IS A WAY.

430334-72783_infinity_gauntlet_400_large.jpg

fsfsfsdfadf
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Usually a "militant white man" is a neo ? . lol

or Hannity.. but back to the topic at hand
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Professor Xavier
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love myself now and have always loved myself.....I'll watch the videos later.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just saw the videos.....great stuff.....very relevant today. I'm proud to call myself a field ? , lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just saw the videos.....great stuff.....very relevant today. I'm proud to call myself a field ? , lol
    thx for watchin
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thx for watchin

Thanks for putting them up....I was disturbed to see some of the black kids choose a white doll over a black one, which is crazy to me. But considering the images these kids see in a mostly white country, I can't act too surprised. Asian kids do the same thing here.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Have yall ever heard of this.

50 years later and ? is still hating themselves. Like I keep sayin man, the issue between black men and women lies in deep seated insecurity and self hate of a lot of these women. The reason is so quick to ? each other comes from self hate in a lot of these ? . ? 's ? up
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    golfers typically have their own caddies, but not at The Masters, it is a requirement for blacks to tote around the clubs for the white players. Well at least that was the rule until 1983 when the players started complaining about the shotty caddies that they were given. It put black people out of a job and it forced the tournament to lose a bit of its old style plantation appeal.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a great tournament, especially this year even though I was pulling for Tiger.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    The problem with your post is 'light' is not recessive as per skin tone. Light and dark blend therefore from a genetic definetion neither is recessive.

Dominant and recessive are genetics terms and should not be confused with phenotypic displays in populations. The fact the most horses are brown does not change the fact the the genes for white fur are dominant in horses. In human examples type O blood makes up almost half the planet and it is the recessive gene. By the logic presented in this thread we should refer to it as dominant since so many people have it!?!!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominant_white

The dominant white genes in horses have a downside that makes them actually dangerous to have. Heterozygous white horses are healthy but homozygous offspring do not form.

Please expand on the link between white mice and white humans that should be humorous.

I generally believe people who use the arguements of one set of people having recessive genes or others dominant are simply creating a racial superior arguement while trying to hide their intent.

I don't believe in racial superiority. I believe in physical differences. So you can that madness with the beans. Matter of fact I bellieve in heredity and enviroment shaping you as a person(which explains alot about European behavior, but that is another story). Besides black is not a race. And laughing at you and the white mice argument. You said white fur horses were the majority your post does nothing to prove that. Matter of fact you tried to switch to switch the style up and change the argument to a white fur gene argument. I never said recessive genes were exclusive to white animals. Go rread my post. I said we have both.
    I have cousins who are biochemists who have worked at the National Fisheries, conducted trials at the National Institute of Health and they could school you on a lot of things the public doesn't know about as it relates to scientific research on these lab mice. I will have them send me some info and forward it to you. Don't think you will be laughing, though.

Oh btw, I know you didn't think by posting that link I wouldn't take time to research it? That is not about dominant white genes it was about particular horses who produce that type of coat, not all horses. The article even states and I quote "Dominant white is a rare condition, and under normal conditions at least one parent must be dominant white to produce dominant white offspring. However, there are documented cases where dominant white has occurred as a spontaneous mutation. Which proves my initial point. Which I thank you for.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

The Dominate Afrikan\Black gene can populate the earth with a myriad of colors and shades, the recessive white can only produce white.

This has not been disproven with evidence yet. So all that genotype, phenotype, dominant, recessive talk don't really mean much in this instance.

The first white couple that produce a baby that is non peach will be the first.

This is not racist. All Human beings had their start in Continental Africans.

People get uncomfortable with this because they are racist and have a white supremacist mind state.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It did the right thing and changed, I dont see a problem with it now.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You : "You said white fur horses were the majority your post does nothing to prove that."

What I said : "In horses for instance white fur is dominant."

I only have 3 posts in this thread ... should be easy to find where I claim white fur in horses make up the majority of horse population. I have only made genetic arguements in this thread centering on the misuse of terms dominant and recessive.

You : "They use white mice because they try to make the correlation between white human beings."

Who are 'they' and what possible correlation are they drawing from white mice to white humans? Mice are used in genetic experiments since they are the closest lab animal to humans that can produce the knockout effect so easily. The color of the mouse is rarely an issue.

You : " I specifically said light were recessive."

Except when it is not which is why I brought up horses. We can not speak in global terms with genetics. Traits in one species that are dominant such as brown eye color could be recessive in an other. If you wish to use terms regarding the prevalence of a phenotype in a population then avoid dominant and recessive as they do not have meaning in regards to phenotypes.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The video below is very disturbing.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    This has not been disproven with evidence yet. So all that genotype, phenotype, dominant, recessive talk don't really mean much in this instance.

The first white couple that produce a baby that is non peach will be the first.

This is not racist. All Human beings had their start in Continental Africans.

People get uncomfortable with this because they are racist and have a white supremacist mind state.

One term that comes to mind is "psychopathic racism".

Many whites would rather say they evolved from monkeys than to admit that they came from Afrika.

Mitchocondrial D.N.A.,anthropological evidence, and the science of genetics have proven that the Afrikan was the Original....the racists lost their minds when they found the Grimaldi. Could you imagine a people so insecure that they would create a hoax like the "piltdown-man" just to try to fool people into thinking Europe was before Afrika ...how sick is that.

Darwin Quote:
    This is from pages 162 and 163 of Darwin's book, "Descent of Man", the sequel to "Origin of the Species". In this quote, Darwin states that the civilized races should wipe out the "inferior" minorities:

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the ? or Australian and the gorilla”

...a comrade of mine told me that the whites descended from the Neanderthal.....the cave-man. A mutant race of albino ice-people is what he said.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? golfers... they use all that land just to hit a small ass ball around.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^lmao!! that's one way of looking at it.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    27 years ago.

Blacks weren't forced to be caddies so I'm cool with it.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Light skinned blacks are the most militant lol

That said: Sadly this is still relevant.

Amma go date a dark skinned girl out of sympathy now.

Light skinned Blacks are not the most militant, LOL thats funny tho'.

Malcolm X wasn't even close to being as Militant as Gen. Khalid Abdul Muhammad
    The Black Panther Party and the redboned Huey Newton were not even close to being as militant as Dedan Kimathi and the Mau Mau
    George Jackson wasnt close to being as militant as Mutulu Shakur
    Dessalines was more militant than Toussaint

The trinity of the N.O.I godhead of Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad and Min Farrakhan were all hi-yellow but their organization could never be considered militant due to the fact that they werent even allowed to have guns.......which is the only reason the government has allowed their empty rhetoric and the F.O.I. to remain in existence.

"The Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, the darker the skin the deeper the roots"
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anyone have intel on what Mexicans are doing at this time? Yall really need to be concerned about asians though, while we wait for word on our revolution, whites are playin shutter island, them asians been buildin laser guns, robots, and giant space ships right under gods nose.